Drunk Driver in LA Hits Crowded Intersection at 100 MPH, Kills 6 Today- Graphic Video

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
A 37 y/o woman in LA got in a fight with her boyfriend, got drunk & hopped in her Mercedes. She smashes into a busy intersection at 100 mph, igniting at least 2 cars.
Nicole Lorraine Linton survived but she killed 6 innocent people & injured at least 8 others.
Among the dead are a pregnant woman with a newborn in the car. The newborn flew from the vehicle & smashed into a local gas station parking lot where attempts to revive the child failed.
How could anyone live with themselves after causing this?

Warning- the video is hard to watch

This case was just resolved around here.
Rich older dude took two college aged kids for a joyride after meeting ar the bar and killed them both on a curvy lake road at 100 mph.
The crash killed 20-year-old Mack Motzko, son of Gophers coach Bob Motzko, and 24-year-old Sam Schuneman.

He got only seven years.

She caused a spectacular crash. A handful of months ago here in Vegas we had a black guy run a light and T-bone a Hispanic family in a van killing all 7 of them going 110 mph in a Dodge Challenger.
Fortunately, he died too.

A 37 y/o woman in LA got in a fight with her boyfriend, got drunk & hopped in her Mercedes. She smashes into a busy intersection at 100 mph, igniting at least 2 cars.
Nicole Lorraine Linton survived but she killed 6 innocent people & injured at least 8 others.
Among the dead are a pregnant woman with a newborn in the car. The newborn flew from the vehicle & smashed into a local gas station parking lot where attempts to revive the child failed.
How could anyone live with themselves after causing this?

Warning- the video is hard to watch

She's about to find out.

How lucky this stupid bitch lived so that she can be made to pay for her crimes and live the rest of her miserable life with the knowledge of the lives she has ruined.

Gee, if Alex Jones caused 4 million in emotional stress just over some crazy view of his, this woman ought to owe about 40 trillion in reparations.

She should be tied to the front of a car in a demolition derby.

She should be tied to the front of a car in a demolition derby.

That might not be a bad idea. I'm generally dissatisfied with our modern justice system designed mainly to make lawyers rich. I like old school justice and perhaps a fitting punishment would be to tie her face first onto the front bumper of one of those jet propelled crash dummy test cars on a mile long rail then accelerate it head on speeding at 105 mph straight into a brick wall.

She caused a spectacular crash. A handful of months ago here in Vegas we had a black guy run a light and T-bone a Hispanic family in a van killing all 7 of them going 110 mph in a Dodge Challenger.
Fortunately, he died too.
At least he did a good thing as his final act

The video in the OP is horrendous!! It looks like CG in a movie for God's sake!!! (No, I'm not saying it is fake) In fact, it's tragic, and the woman witness seeing a baby fly through the air and land at her feet.......OMG!!! At 100mph, that Mercedes is like a bomb!! The aftermath looks like a bomb went off! Just horrible and tragic....

So many things make cars deadly - distraction, illness, intoxication, anger...

That might not be a bad idea. I'm generally dissatisfied with our modern justice system designed mainly to make lawyers rich. I like old school justice and perhaps a fitting punishment would be to tie her face first onto the front bumper of one of those jet propelled crash dummy test cars on a mile long rail then accelerate it head on speeding at 105 mph straight into a brick wall.

Well since she wanted to die, making her live is prolly the best punishment for her.

Forum List

Back