House Republicans Demand All Communications Between Jack Smith and DOJ About Decision to Indict Trump

Where in the Constitution does it give it oversight powers on individual cases. It does not.
I literally just provided you the part of the constitution where it does.

Nowhere does it say, but not over individual cases.

There are historical examples of them doing just that…the Watergate prosecution for example

If Smith doesn't turn the documents over it's clearly an attempt to obstruct, he obviously is underming the law and hiding something
We have separation of powers for a reason. Looks like Jordan doesn't agree with that or doesn't care.

I literally just provided you the part of the constitution where it does.

Nowhere does it say, but not over individual cases.

There are historical examples of them doing just that…the Watergate prosecution for example
It says nothing about individual cases. The Watergate investigation in Congress did not supervise the DOJ's investigation of the case.

It says nothing about individual cases. The Watergate investigation in Congress did not supervise the DOJ's investigation of the case.
Correct it doesn’t exclude individual cases.

Nobody said anything about supervising a DOJ case

The watergate investigation in congress was about a specific DOJ case, that lead to much more

Yes, some bozo above says that Congress supervises individual DOJ cases. It does not. Congress investigated Watergate but did not superives the DOJ's handling of it.

Jack Smith Reveals Sweeping Scope of Bid To Debunk Trump Election Machine Claims.

Special counsel Jack Smith on Saturday sharply rejected former President Donald Trump’s contention that foreign governments may have changed votes in the 2020 election, laying bare new details about his team’s extensive probe of the matter and its access to a vast array of senior intelligence officials in Trump’s administration.

In a 45-page filing, Smith’s team describes interviewing more than a dozen of the top intelligence officials in Trump’s administration — from his director of national intelligence to the administrator of the NSA to Trump’s personal intelligence briefer — about any evidence that foreign governments had penetrated systems that counted votes in 2020.

The answer from every single official was no,” senior assistant special counsel Thomas Windom writes in the filing.

No Jewish Space Lasers.

No Chinese Meddling.

No Venezulian Changing Votes.

Would that the same could said of the 2016, where 15-U.S. Security and Intelligence Agencies agreed that Russia actively been interferred that election.

12,000 pages of bank records, and Creepy Comer can't find a single illegal dime on Joe Biden.

No bribes from Burisma.

No bribes from China.

Even Comer's own witnesses testified he doesn't have the goods. How embarrassing for him!

Yet the tard herd thinks there is evidence! :auiqs.jpg:

Mass psychosis.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
"Fox keep telling me that Biden is corrupt so it must be true"!

Forum List

Back