Enter the Age of Censorship, FCC circumvents Congress to classify internet as Public Utility

There's ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY SIX MILLION DOLLARS of GEORGE SOROS MONEY behind the OBAMA FORCED, DONE IN SECRET, OBAMA FORCED internet take over.

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?

"NET NEUTRALITY?" You've GOT to be fucking JOKING!

Except it wasnt done in secret the proposal has been out there since May 2014. But you claimed it was secret.

What does that say about you?
You're a bald, faced LIAR.

The FCC chairman was even CALLED TO TESTIFY IN FRONT OF CONGRESS to tell them what was in this, AND HE IGNORED CONGRESS.

Now go fucking LIE somewhere else, JACK ASS.

eCFR Code of Federal Regulations

http://transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2014/db0515/FCC-14-61A1.pdf

"Full of sound and fury signifying nothing"

Now that you see it are you going to put your apology in bolded caps?

007 Dont ignore it any longer. I want my apology in bolded fonts you hack

I'm simply asking where in any of this is any indication of "censorship"; where has the FCC ever censored anything; and how is FCC -- which is a creation of Congress itself -- "circumventing" Congress?.

Who do you think determines what can be shown on television or what can be played on the radio. Where do you think the movie rating system comes from, G, PG, PG-13, R?

Yup, thats it. Obama is going to censor conservative websites.

Solid analysis.
Yup, and you making believe that's NOT his intention is... progtard dumbfuckery.

"WE'RE GOING TO PUNISH OUR ENEMIES"... Barry Soetoro.... OH YOU FORGOT ABOUT THAT AYE?

Dumbass.

There's ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY SIX MILLION DOLLARS of GEORGE SOROS MONEY behind the OBAMA FORCED, DONE IN SECRET, OBAMA FORCED internet take over.

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?

Except it wasnt done in secret the proposal has been out there since May 2014. But you claimed it was secret.

The FCC chairman was even CALLED TO TESTIFY IN FRONT OF CONGRESS to tell them what was in this, AND HE IGNORED CONGRESS.

http://transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2014/db0515/FCC-14-61A1.pdf

For WHAT, you retarded mother fucker.

Go stand back on your head in that 55 gallon drum of BULL SHIT you live in, you stupid twit.

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?

For WHAT, you retarded mother fucker.

Go stand back on your head in that 55 gallon drum of BULL SHIT you live in, you stupid twit.

You said it was secret, I said the secret has been out since 2014. You said I was lying.

I presented the PDF showing 2014 also the link goes to the "secret" you claimed you couldnt find.

I'll take your rabid name calling as a concession you have nothing to add.

Thanks

Yup... NET NEUTRALITY... but if you think since republicans have openly stated that they have taken IMPEACHMENT OFF THE TABLE, that Barry is going to stop with that, then you have another thing coming.

obama is JUST GETTING STARTED. He has TWO MORE YEARS to KILL AMERICA as we know it... "FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATIOIN."

This anti American TURD is the DEVIL INCARNATE.

When will he finally be taking away all yer guns?
He just outlawed most ammo so remind us again how he isn't trying to take our firearms?

Yup... NET NEUTRALITY... but if you think since republicans have openly stated that they have taken IMPEACHMENT OFF THE TABLE, that Barry is going to stop with that, then you have another thing coming.

obama is JUST GETTING STARTED. He has TWO MORE YEARS to KILL AMERICA as we know it... "FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATIOIN."

He just outlawed most ammo so remind us again how he isn't trying to take our firearms?

When you say most ammo you mean one type? And by that one type of ammo is that what you mean by "taking your guns"?

Because you guys say things then when it doesnt happen you claim something happened and its just like that thing that didnt happen.

Mud just tried to tell me that there are death panels because everyone doesnt get all the treatment they need...which is really different than Obamacare will create death panels.

Oh my God... are you going to play this? Did I say it DID have something to do with the FCC?

No, the OP did. That's the question he can't answer.

Now having to REPEAT myself, I SAID... "net neutrality is the ACA for the internet," MEANING, that now the government can REGULATE, HOW, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY... WHATEVER THEY WANT about the internet, JUST LIKE THE ACA CAN REGULATE HEALTH CARE, and if you think that they won't do it with PREJUDICE, then you need your head examined, brother. That's why I said "THINK."

FCC is not "da gubmint".
And it has never censored anything. So I'm still looking for the basis of this speculation.
OK... whatever... I never knew you you were dense, or such a leftist hack, sorry.

Enjoy your apathy.

That's seven.
Yup, seven times it has been explained to you and you played ignorant.

I'm simply asking where in any of this is any indication of "censorship"; where has the FCC ever censored anything; and how is FCC -- which is a creation of Congress itself -- "circumventing" Congress?

I got no answers. All I get is
hair-fire.gif
. Doesn't impress me.

Eight.
The new regulations are secret. As in no one but the dems know what they say. How do you know they do not censor?

007 doesn't know what net neutrality is. He has only his talking points memo to go on.

G5000 has a good grasp on it. His prediction regarding how the government is going to fuck up the internet are a bit dramatic....but at least he knows what the fuck this is about.

And the Out of Context Award goes to...
Yup, and you making believe that's NOT his intention is... progtard dumbfuckery.

"WE'RE GOING TO PUNISH OUR ENEMIES"... Barry Soetoro.... OH YOU FORGOT ABOUT THAT AYE?

Dumbass.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/...ama-promises-to-push-immigration-reform/?_r=0

In a radio interview that aired on Univision on Monday, Mr. Obama sought to assure Hispanics that he would push an immigration overhaul after the midterm elections, even though he has not been able to attract Republican support.

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re going to punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s going to be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”

When you say most ammo you mean one type? And by that one type of ammo is that what you mean by "taking your guns"?

Because you guys say things then when it doesnt happen you claim something happened and its just like that thing that didnt happen.

Mud just tried to tell me that there are death panels because everyone doesnt get all the treatment they need...which is really different than Obamacare will create death panels.
Look you retard. semi automatic rifles can not normally use soft tip rounds they need full metal jacket because the way they feed in leaves the lead build up in breech. Further full metal jacket rounds are NOT armor piercing.

Look you retard. semi automatic rifles can not normally use soft tip rounds they need full metal jacket because the way they feed in leaves the lead build up in breech. Further full metal jacket rounds are NOT armor piercing.

Did I ask you how guns work or something fuck nuts?

007 doesn't know what net neutrality is. He has only his talking points memo to go on.

G5000 has a good grasp on it. His prediction regarding how the government is going to fuck up the internet are a bit dramatic....but at least he knows what the fuck this is about.
As a regulator of public utilities, the federal government exercises price controls of those utilities, among many other regulatory powers it exercises over them. Every time a public utility wants to raise their rates, they have to get government approval.

And now you can add internet service to the list of public utilities.

It doesn't take a genius to connect the plausible dots.

As a regulator of public utilities, the federal government exercises price controls of those utilities, among many other power exercises.

And now you can add the internet to the list of public utilities.

It doesn't take a genius to connect the plausible dots.

It's a public utility. It should be. People need it to compete. It isn't a luxury. In fact.....it ought to be free like Broadcast television.

Did I ask you how guns work or something fuck nuts?
You claimed by outlaw "one type " of rounds it did not mean a loss of an entire type of weapons. All semi automatic high powered rifles.

Alarmist clap-trap. There is no censorship of ideas on the internet, not even sure it's possible to do it. There is a saying that is as true today as when it first conceived at least ten years ago: The internet sees censorship as damage and routes around it.

"This proposal has been described by one opponent as, 'A secret plan to regulate the internet.' Nonsense!" Wheeler said right before the agency voted on the new rules. "This is no more a plan to regulate the internet than the first amendment is a plan to regulate free speech. They both stand for the same concept: openness, expression, and an absence of gatekeepers telling people what they can do, where they can go and what they can think."

FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler

Forum List

Back