Electoral College Certification is shocking unifying

Senate is uniting against Trump's attempt to overturn the election.

Senate is debating the one objection to approve the electoral college vote.

After todays actions, Trump inciting his supporters storming the capitol, no one is arguing to overturn the election.

Trump's actions did just the opposite of what he wanted.

Some of them have got to be freaked out that they enabled Trump and put up with his shit for so long.

All of those who were going to protest are backing off. Trump is going down in flames.

Trump condemned the vandals. Why do you Communists insist on lying.

1609985335436.png

Oh, and YOU would be screaming your head off if police had shot and killed and ANTIFA Brown Shirt or BLM Klansman during a peaceful protest.

Yes, I condemn these peaceful protesters as strongly as I condemn the democrat Brown Shirts. I condemn them, but recognize that this was inevitable.

Holy shit. Loeffler. Yep GA Loeffler who lost doesn’t not object. Did some trashing of elections still. Received applause for backing down. Cruz and Hawley are screwed.

Yep. A duel win today. Trump goes down in flames as does any site Cruz had on the presidency.

Yep. Satisfying to see. First Cruz cucks himself and then throws the rest of his Presidential ambitions on the fire.

After todays actions, Trump inciting his supporters storming the capitol, no one is arguing to overturn the election.

Who the fuck didn’t expect that to happen one way or another?

It's sad how Josh Hawley saying violence is not the answer when he encouraged Trump and his call for violence.

They are really trying to stave off the inevitable. Angry Americans scared the crap out of them. There is NO UNIFYING. There were tens of thousands of people out there and hundreds of thousands at home saying you can pretend but NO.

These are the people who used a fake plague to lock you up, take your businesses, take your homes, deprive your children of an education, keep you from seeing your elderly relatives. The SAME PEOPLE. Half the people in that chamber is from the party that paid 3.7 million dollars to China to create that virus.

What happened to day isn't even a TENTH of what they deserve.
conspiracy theories like that is why were in this mess

the same grant was re-approved by Trump administration.

Some of them have got to be freaked out that they enabled Trump and put up with his shit for so long.
You want Trump to go away? That ain't gonna happen. Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump are favorites in 2024. The Trump brand is still strong.
---Two of President Drumpf's children, Ivanka Drumpf and Donald Drumpf Jr., would have support from some Republicans and people who lean Republican if they were to run for president in 2024, according to a new survey.---

All of those who were going to protest are backing off. Trump is going down in flames.

View attachment 438419

Oh, and YOU would be screaming your head off if police had shot and killed and ANTIFA Brown Shirt or BLM Klansman during a peaceful protest.

Yes, I condemn these peaceful protesters as strongly as I condemn the democrat Brown Shirts. I condemn them, but recognize that this was inevitable.

I condemned the killing of the woman. Saying you support Law Enforcement is not discouraging the violence.

What a colossal failure from Team Treason.

Wow. Chuck gets Bob Casey from PA up next. Kicks Hawleys ass. Mail in voting law passsd by Republicans is now being objected to by Republicans.

You want Trump to go away? That ain't gonna happen. Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump are favorites in 2024. The Trump brand is still strong.
---Two of President Drumpf's children, Ivanka Drumpf and Donald Drumpf Jr., would have support from some Republicans and people who lean Republican if they were to run for president in 2024, according to a new survey.---

They are finished..

Voter turnout against them will be huge

View attachment 438419

You call that a condemnation?? Support our police and stay peaceful? Peaceful protest? The storming of the Capital! That was fuckin' encouragement, you ass!

A condemnation would be along the lines of ...everyone stop and go home..you're breaking the law and doing wrong...i do not support it and anyone who engages in this sort of behavior is no supporter of mine.

That's a condemnation..idiot!

Forum List

Back