Apparently nothing will be done

What Can Be Done in This Age of Election Fraud? Whom Can We Count On? - American Thinker

even with the tapes of GOP poll watchers being thrown out, stopping of vote counts to create more demrat votes out of thin air.
This is a lie – there was no ‘fraud,’ no ‘cheating,’ no election was ‘stolen.’

After today the reprehensible right needs to stop propagating this lie as it foments only violence.

ah. . . so you want to strip the first amendment away from half the nation. . .

How supportive of the Constitution of you. . .

NOT.

What Can Be Done in This Age of Election Fraud? Whom Can We Count On? - American Thinker

even with the tapes of GOP poll watchers being thrown out, stopping of vote counts to create more demrat votes out of thin air.

After today the reprehensible right needs to stop propagating this lie as it foments only violence.
So what changed in 4 years? 4 years ago we were told that the election was stolen, that Russia corrupted the whole thing so bad that the victor was illegitimate, that he needed to be impeached before he even took office. Then we were told that the president did nothing whatsoever to stop it from happening again. Now, there was no 'fraud', no 'cheating', nothing was 'stolen'? Again I ask, what changed?

If you really don't know, I could tell you, but that would be pathetic because you know what changed.

So what changed in 4 years? 4 years ago we were told that the election was stolen, that Russia corrupted the whole thing so bad that the victor was illegitimate, that he needed to be impeached before he even took office. Then we were told that the president did nothing whatsoever to stop it from happening again. Now, there was no 'fraud', no 'cheating', nothing was 'stolen'? Again I ask, what changed?

If you really don't know, I could tell you, but that would be pathetic because you know what changed.
Democrats 2016- This president is illegitimate! Massive voter fraud!

Democrats 2029- How dare you question an election! You traitor!

Not to worry, the RWNJs will be taking a different direction soon. Read post 13 at this link: Will You Ever Visit Washington DC as a Tourist?

DUMB DUMB, 99.5 TO 99.9% OF 200,000 TO 450,000 VOTES IN 5 OR 6 STATES OVERNIGHT were for Biden, after Trump was up that amount. It is statistically impossible. Then there was the 200,000 plus votes OVBER registered voters in I think GA? Are you seriously this stupid?

Forum List

Back