Don't take Hillary's advice

Hillary told Ghislaine Maxwell to hang in there

Is Hillary still in your heart and head.
Lol, the Clintons will lose everything if she talks. She will commit clintonside in prison.

Wow and we go another year to go with the other 33 of "Lock Her Up". If you could have done that, you would have done it years ago. What else can you F*** up.
Bill Clinton was a regular on Epstein's island. I hope she spills the beans and everyone involved goes to jail. No matter who they are.
The Epstein Scandal showed the world that Liberals are Rapist and Pedocreeps.

Lol, the Clintons will lose everything if she talks. She will commit clintonside in prison.
Why would she rat anyone out? What could the feds offer her

Wow and we go another year to go with the other 33 of "Lock Her Up". If you could have done that, you would have done it years ago. What else can you F*** up.
Bill Clinton was a regular on Epstein's island. I hope she spills the beans and everyone involved goes to jail. No matter who they are.

A new life?

A new life?

How about 30 more years of "Lock Her Up" and to watch them continue to fail. I have to admit, it's rather entertaining.

A new life?

How about 30 more years of "Lock Her Up" and to watch them continue to fail. I have to admit, it's rather entertaining.
Lol, so you will support them even if they are pedophiles? Is that how sick you people have become?

A new life?

She is rotting either way

A new life?

Lol, so you will support them even if they are pedophiles? Is that how sick you people have become?

Once again, your debating skills have degraded to a 6th Grade level. I would have said 7th grade but you would have been given a grade of F and had to repeat the school year. This is so stupid, it's not deserving any discussion.

A new life?

Here and Bill are both past history. But since there is little else for the Party of the Rumpers to use, they will keep hammering away. And the Citizens know it. And that scares the living hell out of the Party of the Rumpers whose had their 15 minutes that ends very soon.

A new life?

She has her place already made in hell.

A new life?

Once again, your debating skills have degraded to a 6th Grade level. I would have said 7th grade but you would have been given a grade of F and had to repeat the school year. This is so stupid, it's not deserving any discussion.
Thanks for proving my point.

A new life?

Here and Bill are both past history. But since there is little else for the Party of the Rumpers to use, they will keep hammering away. And the Citizens know it. And that scares the living hell out of the Party of the Rumpers whose had their 15 minutes that ends very soon.
So what if i choose to laugh at billary

No prison time?

No prison time?

Wow, another 30 years go by. Hell, by the time they get something that will stick, they are going to have to exhume the body to try it.

No prison time?
They can not offer no prison as she among other things is charged with rape

No prison time?

Wow, another 30 years go by. Hell, by the time they get something that will stick, they are going to have to exhume the body to try it.

She reportedly has video of Prince Andrew in some seriously compromising situations.
And with him being shunned by the Royal family I dont see him getting any support from that angle.
We'll see I guess.

No prison time?

So they give her a year.

No prison time?

She reportedly has video of Prince Andrew in some seriously compromising situations.
And with him being shunned by the Royal family I dont see him getting any support from that angle.
We'll see I guess.
That video means nothing

No prison time?

We'll see I guess.
That video means nothing

I guess it would depend on what it shows.

No prison time?

So they give her a year.
Not gonna happen she gets life no matter what

Forum List

Back