Don't take Hillary's advice

Hillary told Ghislaine Maxwell to hang in there

Is Hillary still in your heart and head.
Lol, the Clintons will lose everything if she talks. She will commit clintonside in prison.
Why would she rat anyone out? What could the feds offer her

Wow and we go another year to go with the other 33 of "Lock Her Up". If you could have done that, you would have done it years ago. What else can you F*** up.
Bill Clinton was a regular on Epstein's island. I hope she spills the beans and everyone involved goes to jail. No matter who they are.

No prison time?

Wow, another 30 years go by. Hell, by the time they get something that will stick, they are going to have to exhume the body to try it.

She reportedly has video of Prince Andrew in some seriously compromising situations.
And with him being shunned by the Royal family I dont see him getting any support from that angle.
We'll see I guess.
That video means nothing

I guess it would depend on what it shows.
He is already disowned, but if he is banging an 8 year old in the pooper yea that would matter. However it is nothing for her in either way

Lol, the Clintons will lose everything if she talks. She will commit clintonside in prison.

Wow and we go another year to go with the other 33 of "Lock Her Up". If you could have done that, you would have done it years ago. What else can you F*** up.
Bill Clinton was a regular on Epstein's island. I hope she spills the beans and everyone involved goes to jail. No matter who they are.

No prison time?
They can not offer no prison as she among other things is charged with rape

Yah, that charge of Father Raper is probably just one other thing that the kooks will have a hard time to prove.

No prison time?

Wow, another 30 years go by. Hell, by the time they get something that will stick, they are going to have to exhume the body to try it.
Hillary is already dead and irrelevant

No prison time?

Yah, that charge of Father Raper is probably just one other thing that the kooks will have a hard time to prove.
Maxwell is guilty she stayed in the usa because she believed she knows so much that billy will protect her

The feds can not keep her alive

No prison time?

So they give her a year.
Not gonna happen she gets life no matter what

Than she has zero reason to cooperate.
Of course committing "suicide" is another good reason.

No prison time?

So they give her a year.

She is already dead

No prison time?

So they give her a year.

She is already dead

That would be my guess.

No prison time?

So they give her a year.

She is already dead

That would be my guess.
Sure she might rat out the clintons but the only way she gets off is the fbi fakes her death and moves her. Where a clinton hit man is waiting

No prison time?

So they give her a year.

She is already dead

That would be my guess.
Sure she might rat out the clintons but the only way she gets off is the fbi fakes her death and moves her. Where a clinton hit man is waiting
Hillary has offered to pay Maxwell's bail and even give her a ride home.

No prison time?

So they give her a year.

She is already dead

That would be my guess.

Uuuuuh....no thats okay hillary,I already have a ride thanks.

No prison time?

So they give her a year.

She is already dead

That would be my guess.

Is Trump still in yours

Not for long.
True. 4.5 years really isn't all that long a time.

Sooner that that, cupcake. And we send you to the minors along with him. I wonder, will you be joining him when all his assets are frozen and he does a stint in Prison? You going to smuggle in Big Macs and Fries to him?
You're still thinking that Trump did something wrong, when 7 inquiries found him innocent. Laws of mercy.

He wasn't exonerated. The Senate made a stupid decision that may have cost them control of the Senate. As much as I loath some of them, the last thing I want to see is for the Dems to control the Senate, House and President. Rump is guilty as hell of almost all charges. And the Republican lead Senate is complicant. They deserve to be fired but the alternative isn't good either. But you keep going. Let's see what else you can F*** up.
He is guilty of none of the charges. The Senate did exonerate him, deal with it.

Is Trump still in yours

Not for long.

Sooner that that, cupcake. And we send you to the minors along with him. I wonder, will you be joining him when all his assets are frozen and he does a stint in Prison? You going to smuggle in Big Macs and Fries to him?
You're still thinking that Trump did something wrong, when 7 inquiries found him innocent. Laws of mercy.

He wasn't exonerated. The Senate made a stupid decision that may have cost them control of the Senate. As much as I loath some of them, the last thing I want to see is for the Dems to control the Senate, House and President. Rump is guilty as hell of almost all charges. And the Republican lead Senate is complicant. They deserve to be fired but the alternative isn't good either. But you keep going. Let's see what else you can F*** up.
He is guilty of none of the charges. The Senate did exonerate him, deal with it.
The senate did no such thing. The chawrges were pretty well evident and true. What the Senate did was show they have no balls and voted not to remove him from office. The Senate is not a court of law. You want Rump exonerated, take it to the courts. Rump would last about 1 day per appeal until they charged him and sentenced him. So, you want him exonerated, take it to court.

Is Trump still in yours

Not for long.

The senate did no such thing. The chawrges were pretty well evident and true. What the Senate did was show they have no balls and voted not to remove him from office. The Senate is not a court of law. You want Rump exonerated, take it to the courts. Rump would last about 1 day per appeal until they charged him and sentenced him. So, you want him exonerated, take it to court.
The charges were political and absolute BS.

In an impeachment, the COURTS is the Senate. Or don't you understand that?

2018 was not a good year for Republican Candidates and 2020 is shaping up to be even worse.
ROFLMFAO

I would love to see Trump ads using a montage of video clips
when Democrats insisted the ONLY way to bring civility and normalcy
back to Washington was by putting them back in power/office

See, people were freaked out/scared by the instability they had never witnessed before
Now people are fed the fuck up, questioning shit and looking at shit differently

Is Trump still in yours

Not for long.

The charges were political and absolute BS.

In an impeachment, the COURTS is the Senate. Or don't you understand that?

If the Senate were the Court then due process was completely ignored in Rumps favor every step of the way. The closest court that it may be like is when Uncle Joe-Bob is the Judge, Jim-Bob is the prosecutor, and they are trying their favorite Nephew, Ray-Bob. No witnesses are called and the verdict by Uncle Joe-bob is, "He wouldn't do no such thing. Now, let's all go out for BBQ".

2018 was not a good year for Republican Candidates and 2020 is shaping up to be even worse.
ROFLMFAO

See, people were freaked out/scared by the instability they had never witnessed before
Now people are fed the fuck up, questioning shit and looking at shit differently

The biggest fear is coming from you Party of the Rumpers that can't stay in power any other way. Rather than healing the Country, Rump sews more seperation and hate. And you enjoy the power that's been given to him. Well, people are just about sick of it and want to have a nicer, gentler America. Bush SR expressed that idea although he didn't always follow it.

ROFLMFAO

The biggest fear is coming from you Party of the Rumpers that can't stay in power any other way. Rather than healing the Country, Rump sews more seperation and hate. And you enjoy the power that's been given to him. Well, people are just about sick of it and want to have a nicer, gentler America. Bush SR expressed that idea although he didn't always follow it.
I'm trying to see things from your POV but I can't get my head that far up my ass...sorry

Is Trump still in yours

Not for long.

Spoken like a genuine Nazi

Is Trump still in yours

Not for long.

Spoken like a genuine Nazi

Or could I just be a bit on the Law and Order side, unlike your fake Orange Deity when he makes those claims.

Forum List

Back