Donald Trump threatens House Republicans to impeach Biden or risk losing their jobs

Nothing like wishing death on someone you don't like. Seems to be the liberal attitude. You're an abortion supporter?
Oh he’s literally the only person I wish death upon. And sure, I’m an “abortion supporter” because I think women should have control over their own bodies. You can call it whatever you want but that’s obviously what it comes down to lol

Nothing like wishing death on someone you don't like. Seems to be the liberal attitude. You're an abortion supporter?

Yeah... I would never say that I wish death upon Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. I might think it but I would never actually say it. Wait a second... did I just make a boo-boo? -___- (I'm not serious for the record.)

Not finished hold on.

I swear if he does this I'm going to give my vote to Ron DeSantis. If he does this Kamala Harris is going to be our new president and she's even worse than Biden. This is a bad move by Trump, and I say that with the utmost respect for him.

Sorry about that, I accidentally hit post before I was finished. So that's why I wanted to post the notice of what happened so my thread wouldn't get locked just in case somebody saw that it was unfinished before.

He's right

Forum List

Back