Donald Trump threatens House Republicans to impeach Biden or risk losing their jobs

Anybody opposing Democrats will be Epstiened
Yes

We see what they have done and are doing to Trump, and what they have done and are doing to SCOTUS.

With SCOTUS, Schumer openly threatened them, then they sent in Left wing organizations to give out their home address, to which one showed up to assassinate the Justices. But not a word about it from democrats to condemn the attempted assassinations, and the media basically ignored it as well.

Yes, dealing with the DNC is worse than dealing with the mob.

Not finished hold on.
OK. One potato, two potato three.

I swear if he does this I'm going to give my vote to Ron DeSantis.
Is that a bad thing? There is a lot I like about DeSantis. Both he and TRump are BOTH about a million times better than Biden, and that carries weight coming from a democrat!

If he does this Kamala Harris is going to be our new president
Do not worry. Harris will never be president.

This is a bad move by Trump, and I say that with the utmost respect for him.
But Trump is right. I've already given up on the GOP and have NO respect for the party (honest). If the GOP doesn't deliver on impeaching Biden and Mayorkis, there will be hell to pay at the voting booths. Trump is right. I'm starting to hate the GOP worse than the democrats because if the GOP wasn't so f---ing incompetent, we wouldn't have democrats in power. Not one person in the GOP can even expatiate clearly to the voters how much is so very wrong with the DNC!

Sorry about that, I accidentally hit post before I was finished.
Probably not your fault. The other day I was creating poll in a thread of mine and when I hit the return key, Xenforo completed the poll, closed the thread and posted it!

I am surprised Archer is still living.
True dat. He did just say the Republicans have been lying about Biden.

Sucks to be a Republicans now. They spent weeks claiming that Archer was the perfect and mostest reliable witness that would put Biden in jail, and then Archer testifies that Biden did no wrong.

Yes

We see what they have done and are doing to Trump, and what they have done and are doing to SCOTUS.

With SCOTUS, Schumer openly threatened them, then they sent in Left wing organizations to give out their home address, to which one showed up to assassinate the Justices. But not a word about it from democrats to condemn the attempted assassinations, and the media basically ignored it as well.

Yes, dealing with the DNC is worse than dealing with the mob.
This is what cult devotion does to a formally normal human being. Votto has self-lobotomized himself out a desire to be the ultimate whiny victim, and there's no coming back from that.

toobfreak yeah I can start to see both sides of the situation are now but accidentally pressed the post button with my finger for the record. I just assumed that the staff team could read like you can. -___-

True dat. He did just say the Republicans have been lying about Biden.

Sucks to be a Republicans now. They spent weeks claiming that Archer was the perfect and mostest reliable witness that would put Biden in jail, and then Archer testifies that Biden did no wrong.
You have Hunter who has no qualifications being paid millions from foreign oligarchs with money he has not reported to the IRS.

Now he paints for the same Oligarchs as they pay millions for his painting.

I mean really, how much more evidence do the need here?

And I did not even include the felony of him not reporting his gun registration correctly as he lied about being on illicit drugs.

Idiots.

It is no longer about evidence.

I would change the title of this thread now, but I'm not sure to what.

This is what cult devotion does to a formally normal human being. Votto has self-lobotomized himself out a desire to be the ultimate whiny victim, and there's no coming back from that.
Cult?

I'm not the one in love with Joe Biden and his idiot son you think has done no wrong.

I mean really, you have no self-respect or inclination towards veracity, do you.

OK. One potato, two potato three.

Is that a bad thing? There is a lot I like about DeSantis. Both he and TRump are BOTH about a million times better than Biden, and that carries weight coming from a democrat!

Do not worry. Harris will never be president.

But Trump is right. I've already given up on the GOP and have NO respect for the party (honest). If the GOP doesn't deliver on impeaching Biden and Mayorkis, there will be hell to pay at the voting booths. Trump is right. I'm starting to hate the GOP worse than the democrats because if the GOP wasn't so f---ing incompetent, we wouldn't have democrats in power. Not one person in the GOP can even expatiate clearly to the voters how much is so very wrong with the DNC!

Probably not your fault. The other day I was creating poll in a thread of mine and when I hit the return key, Xenforo completed the poll, closed the thread and posted it!
"But Trump is right. I've already given up on the GOP and have NO respect for the party (honest). If the GOP doesn't deliver on impeaching Biden and Mayorkis, there will be hell to pay at the voting booths."

No there won't....you folks base your vote primarily on performance art and the thought you are "owning the libs" by voting to take away healthcare from millions of people.......so as long as the candidate makes you feel he hates the same people you hate and is willing to call them a "poopie head" and post memes -- you will keep voting for them and keep crying "but the Deep State won't let us!!" when you see that Medicare isn't cut, Social Security isn't repealed, Trans people are still legal and whatever else you folks wanted the GOP to do...

Wait, so you were being sarcastic?
No, I truly should have known you trusted Trump more than the Lord...

Since, as far as I know, the lord hasn't held so much as a single rally in eons....nor has he performed any miracles like instantly remove Biden and Harris from office....while Trump continues to perform miracles daily....

Whoever changed my title of the thread thank you. I think it's good. :)

Not finished hold on.

I swear if he does this I'm going to give my vote to Ron DeSantis. If he does this Kamala Harris is going to be our new president and she's even worse than Biden. This is a bad move by Trump, and I say that with the utmost respect for him.

Sorry about that, I accidentally hit post before I was finished. So that's why I wanted to post the notice of what happened so my thread wouldn't get locked just in case somebody saw that it was unfinished before.

How can Trump "threaten" House Republicans? Is he going to fire them? The OP is predictably stupid.

How can Trump "threaten" House Republicans? Is he going to fire them? The OP is predictably stupid.

That's what the article says and I didn't name this thread that. A staff member did because I changed my opinion from the OP and for the record I've always been a Trump supporter, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I will always agree with him.

by primarying any candidate who doesn't vote for impeachment

However, if McCarthy doesn't even move to put impeachment up for a vote -- Trump can't really do shit because he isn't going to threaten a primary against McCarthy....no matter how weak of a cuck McCarthy is.....there is not going to be an impeachment vote anytime soon...

Forum List

Back