Donald Trump moves to Florida. Buh Bye chumps!

/——-/ Explain how having mortgages means you don’t pay income tax. You need income to make the payments. And then you only deduct the interest. Well? BTW, if I was a Typical NY dipshit, I’d be a Trump hater like you.

Your not to bright. I love Trump. Voted for him and will again. Democrats are lying, criminal scum.

Who doesn’t pay income tax. I know President Trump does. NY turned on him when he stopped funding them became a Republican and became President.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Again... You + Are = you're

Normally I simply dont care. But if you are (you're) going to keep calling people stupid and question their intelligence, it helps to not be dressed up as the court jester.

Your ignorance comes in the form of politics but I guess that went over your head due to the tinfoil hat you’re wearing.

Yea that must be it. Someone points out you're wrong and it's their fault. :)

You didn’t prove me wrong of anything. Your basing your argument on a mayor and governor who hate him and are the biggest pieces of shit out there. Talk to me when you can think for yourself asshole.

Your argument is based on the biggest liar ever.

Even more amazing is the amount of certainty some show in insisting they know the entire testimony from supposedly closed hearings.
Neat! But you can just read the released, prepared testimony to get the good parts. Good luck with that, though.

The released, prepared testimony is simply the unchallenged statements of the witnesses with no way of determining their accuracy or truthfulness. As I always ask in these situations, would you accept one of Trump's prepared, unchallenged statements at face value? If not, why should we accept these that Schiff is feeding the media?
You ask why??? Trump has a history of lying dishonesty and trying to put over his crap on many people Schiff has no such history And now Trump has that pos Barr watching his back

Even more amazing is the amount of certainty some show in insisting they know the entire testimony from supposedly closed hearings.
Neat! But you can just read the released, prepared testimony to get the good parts. Good luck with that, though.

The released, prepared testimony is simply the unchallenged statements of the witnesses with no way of determining their accuracy or truthfulness. As I always ask in these situations, would you accept one of Trump's prepared, unchallenged statements at face value? If not, why should we accept these that Schiff is feeding the media?
You ask why??? Trump has a history of lying dishonesty and trying to put over his crap on many people Schiff has no such history And now Trump has that pos Barr watching his back

If you think Schiff doesn't have a history of dishonesty, you haven't been paying attention.

You can determine the accuracy of testimony when you compare it to other testimony

You can do the same in determining the accuracy of what Trump says

I could give you the prices of many an expensive house in a shit town or place. And?
Trump is all wax job and no engine

He’ done more in 2 1/2 years Then Obama did in eight.

yes ,yes he has To bring hate and lies to America and lose whatever friends we had in the world Give him 4 more years and see how much worse he can make America

Yeah your ignorance is taking over. Iran, North Korea, Russia and China aren’t our friends and never were. He has done a thousand times better then Obama who funded Iran and was the worst president ever. President Trump is bringing more jobs back to the US. We have the lowest unemployment rate ever and people are working and making money. Your brainwashed by the Democrats who are just a lynch mob and criminals.

Funny chit but Trump loves NK & Russia as he hates our allies.

Obama gave Iran no money. Why do you keep lying about this?

Trump did a 1.5 trillion stimulus & lowered the unemployment rate maybe a point as our deficits skyrocket & the Fed had to bail us out again.
funny shit. obama hated israel and jacked with their elections.

i missed your moment of rage on that one.

the left has that same history.

again, your rage for the same actions on your side are MIA.

How about Trump not wanting to have whistle blower answer written questions The POS Trump wants face to face WHY did the AH not want face to face answering questions with Mueller?? We know your fn morons only want to attack the wb and his family

Cat got your tongue ice??? Your support for the biggest lying hypocrite ever to step into our WH is disgusting and deplorable Keep up with your spelling mod job Politics aren't your thing lol

cell I guess I had you wrong Thought you weren't afraid to answer the hard questions I was wrong ,you and ice are pussies lol

The released, prepared testimony is simply the unchallenged statements of the witnesses with no way of determining their accuracy or truthfulness.
And they all just happen to align. Weird!
It's as if Schifferbrains coached all of them that weren't actually there, not just the first one.

Too bad the one guy who was there contradicts their fake story.

Cat got your tongue ice??? Your support for the biggest lying hypocrite ever to step into our WH is disgusting and deplorable Keep up with your spelling mod job Politics aren't your thing lol
Lies. I never supported Barry Hussein.

heh - ok eddie. but i rag on trump when it's needed, i just don't do it 24x7 like you so ergo, i am wrong.

you go be you and all and that's fine. i just think that's as idiotic as a person can be. YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME SO YOU SUCK.

how old are you again?

cell I guess I had you wrong Thought you weren't afraid to answer the hard questions I was wrong ,you and ice are pussies lol
and you can't address a topic, only the people.

quite telling of your own capabilities, edward.

You can determine the accuracy of testimony when you compare it to other testimony

You can do the same in determining the accuracy of what Trump says

And with Schiff's releases, we have only what he wants seen to compare with. Not buying it yet.

heh - ok eddie. but i rag on trump when it's needed, i just don't do it 24x7 like you so ergo, i am wrong.

you go be you and all and that's fine. i just think that's as idiotic as a person can be. YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME SO YOU SUCK.

how old are you again?
I never have said you suck ,,just that you're blinded by that douche bag in our WH

Forum List

Back