Donald Trump moves to Florida. Buh Bye chumps!

I highly doubt you were a cop. If you where must have been Mayberry. Your to much of a pussy to be a cop anywhere else. I arrested more people in a year then you did in your disgraced career. Fuck ups like you wouldn’t last a week in the projects I worked on and from reading your push sissyboy posts the only disgrace to the badge is you. See the reason I know you weren’t a real cop is your may have brains but you don’t have an ounce of common sense. Common sense and street smarts are what make goods cops. Your lacking both. So fuck off and tell your lies to someone else. Your a ducking embarrassment to the badge if you were ever a cop which I highly doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't a cop in the US. Our law is based on British common law. Unlike you pussies, we didn't carry guns (although that is now changing) - all we had is a PR24 and our wits. Only ever got assaulted once. I'm guessing you probably got you head kicked in almost every other week going by what you post here. Unlike you retards, we actually had to pass law exams, do psyche tests, proper firearms training, driver training. Had to pass a six-month course with a minimum mark of 80 per cent in each exam.

No, you were a cop all right. I have no doubt. I'm guessing in one of the big cities. People like you are the reason Black Lives Matter even got started. Sounds like you have PTSD.

BTW, you even had to know basic English grammar to get in our police force. It took anywhere between 6 and 18 months to be accepted for training depending on where you lived. You wouldn't have made it past the first interview.

Since you were a police officer, can you answer me one simple question about firearms training? Did you ever receive training on ammo control? The reason I ask, is because I was part of the Security Force while stationed in Newport RI, and we were taught to only fire 2-3 shots, assess the situation, and fire more rounds only if required. Matter of fact, on the range, we shot from various positions (standing, kneeling, from a window, from a door, behind a wall, etc.), and each one of them required a certain amount of shots. If you ran out of ammo before you completed the course, the Gunny had your ass for lunch. Are police officers taught to empty their weapon, reload, and then empty it again if more lethal force is required? Sounds like a waste of ammo to me.

Cheap. His house in Florida will cost 20 times what your house cost. They’re beautiful areas of Florida that you could only dream of living there. Your just a whining bitch libtard.

I could give you the prices of many an expensive house in a shit town or place. And?
Trump is all wax job and no engine

He’ done more in 2 1/2 years Then Obama did in eight.

What has he done except tear down?

No healthcare bill.

No infrastructure bill.

Worse on
Trade
Environment
Emissions
Deficits

Trump tried to build an Economy build on a house of cards & it is failing.

He has fucked over farmers & US manufacturers.

The stupid fuck started a trade war & hurt the economies of our trading partners creating a global slow down that is hurting US manufacturers. This is how fucking stupid Trump is.

Our economy is doing fine, unemployment is low as it’s ever been and his trade war worked and the Chinese caved. Healthcare, is Obama’s fuck up as it costs people more for heath insurance then ever. He is in the process of fixing all of Obama’s fuck ups. It’s funny. All the liberals here say the same thing. Racists, pathetic pieces of shit and from now on I’m going to spell shit wrong because that’s all you guys think about here. I love it. I have all you liberal morons up in arms about there and their. Now I know and I’m gonna have a ball with you losers.

How did the trade war work? Bankrupt farmers, suffering US manufacturing, a global recession coming.

The economy is on fire but our deficits doubled?

See anything wrong with that?

As or the ACA, it slowed the rate of increase.

Trump promised a replacement healthcare system. where the fuck is it? Why can't Trump come up with a better idea if the ACA was so bad?

Nothing more ridiculous than a dumbass Trumpette calling other people morons.

from now on I’m going to spell shit wrong because that’s all you guys think about here.

Typical neocon whackadoodle. Trying to cover up his pathetic lack of spelling skills by trying to deflect. Your Master (The Orange Buffoon) has taught you well. You are not spelling shit wrong on purpose, you're dumb as a post, that is the real reason. Twat.

Oh boy. You didn’t carry a gun so you weren’t a cop. A fake on. I went through a 6 month academy. Finished third in my class grade wise and was also in the top three for physical part. We ran and tough physical fitness test that you have to improve on each time you took it. We had questions that if you got wrong you were thrown out of the academy. Do or die questions. Your whole speech just proves to me what I already new. You weren’t man enough to be a real cop. Think what you want but there are 3 kids still on this earth because of me. That is what matters. Then I have the satisfaction of knowing all of the drug dealers, murders and slime that I put away. Then I got to work for the Prosecutors office doing Intel and Counter-Terrorism. Say what you will. I have the backing and the proof. No civil complaints in my file You should hook up with Wry Catcher. He was a fake cop too. I’m sure you to can share a lot of parking ticket stores.

yes ,yes he has To bring hate and lies to America and lose whatever friends we had in the world Give him 4 more years and see how much worse he can make America

Yeah your ignorance is taking over. Iran, North Korea, Russia and China aren’t our friends and never were. He has done a thousand times better then Obama who funded Iran and was the worst president ever. President Trump is bringing more jobs back to the US. We have the lowest unemployment rate ever and people are working and making money. Your brainwashed by the Democrats who are just a lynch mob and criminals.

Funny chit but Trump loves NK & Russia as he hates our allies.

Obama gave Iran no money. Why do you keep lying about this?

Trump did a 1.5 trillion stimulus & lowered the unemployment rate maybe a point as our deficits skyrocket & the Fed had to bail us out again.
funny shit. obama hated israel and jacked with their elections.

i missed your moment of rage on that one.
An Israeli radio station who got some US funding is not Obama meddling. How stupid are you?

Your ignorance comes in the form of politics but I guess that went over your head due to the tinfoil hat you’re wearing.

Yea that must be it. Someone points out you're wrong and it's their fault. :)

You didn’t prove me wrong of anything. Your basing your argument on a mayor and governor who hate him and are the biggest pieces of shit out there. Talk to me when you can think for yourself asshole.

Your argument is based on the biggest liar ever.

Who. Clinton, Obama or Biden.

Funny chit but I understand your reluctance to admitting you are just another dumbass Trumpette.

I voted for President Trump and I will again. I’m not ashamed of it. I’m proud to be part of his getting this country back on track.

I could give you the prices of many an expensive house in a shit town or place. And?

What has he done except tear down?

No healthcare bill.

No infrastructure bill.

Worse on
Trade
Environment
Emissions
Deficits

Trump tried to build an Economy build on a house of cards & it is failing.

He has fucked over farmers & US manufacturers.

The stupid fuck started a trade war & hurt the economies of our trading partners creating a global slow down that is hurting US manufacturers. This is how fucking stupid Trump is.

Our economy is doing fine, unemployment is low as it’s ever been and his trade war worked and the Chinese caved. Healthcare, is Obama’s fuck up as it costs people more for heath insurance then ever. He is in the process of fixing all of Obama’s fuck ups. It’s funny. All the liberals here say the same thing. Racists, pathetic pieces of shit and from now on I’m going to spell shit wrong because that’s all you guys think about here. I love it. I have all you liberal morons up in arms about there and their. Now I know and I’m gonna have a ball with you losers.

How did the trade war work? Bankrupt farmers, suffering US manufacturing, a global recession coming.

The economy is on fire but our deficits doubled?

See anything wrong with that?

As or the ACA, it slowed the rate of increase.

Trump promised a replacement healthcare system. where the fuck is it? Why can't Trump come up with a better idea if the ACA was so bad?

Nothing more ridiculous than a dumbass Trumpette calling other people morons.

Post 770 has a link to the current state of trade negotiations with China. Xi is now telling Trump that he has to lift the current sanctions that were imposed this summer, as well as agree to drop the sanctions that are to go in effect mid Dec, BEFORE he will sign phase 1 (the beginning phase, not a completed deal). And, unfortunately, I think that Trump is so desperate for something to point to as a "win", he's gonna cave in to China.

from now on I’m going to spell shit wrong because that’s all you guys think about here.

Typical neocon whackadoodle. Trying to cover up his pathetic lack of spelling skills by trying to deflect. Your Master (The Orange Buffoon) has taught you well. You are not spelling shit wrong on purpose, you're dumb as a post, that is the real reason. Twat.

Oh boy. You didn’t carry a gun so you weren’t a cop. A fake on. I went through a 6 month academy. Finished third in my class grade wise and was also in the top three for physical part. We ran and tough physical fitness test that you have to improve on each time you took it. We had questions that if you got wrong you were thrown out of the academy. Do or die questions. Your whole speech just proves to me what I already new. You weren’t man enough to be a real cop. Think what you want but there are 3 kids still on this earth because of me. That is what matters. Then I have the satisfaction of knowing all of the drug dealers, murders and slime that I put away. Then I got to work for the Prosecutors office doing Intel and Counter-Terrorism. Say what you will. I have the backing and the proof. No civil complaints in my file You should hook up with Wry Catcher. He was a fake cop too. I’m sure you to can share a lot of parking ticket stores.

This is the internet. You can make up anything you want.

I would like to think our law enforcement had smart people. You are destroying that thought.

The only stupid fucks as you say are the Democrats, there followers and the liberal news.

yes ,yes he has To bring hate and lies to America and lose whatever friends we had in the world Give him 4 more years and see how much worse he can make America

Yeah your ignorance is taking over. Iran, North Korea, Russia and China aren’t our friends and never were. He has done a thousand times better then Obama who funded Iran and was the worst president ever. President Trump is bringing more jobs back to the US. We have the lowest unemployment rate ever and people are working and making money. Your brainwashed by the Democrats who are just a lynch mob and criminals.

Trump did a 1.5 trillion stimulus & lowered the unemployment rate maybe a point as our deficits skyrocket & the Fed had to bail us out again.

An Israeli radio station who got some US funding is not Obama meddling. How stupid are you?

You have to be the most clueless moron on the innerwebs....

The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.

Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report.

In one stunning finding, the subcommittee said OneVoice even told the State Department’s top diplomat in Jerusalem of its plans in an email, but the official, Consul General Michael Ratney, claims never to have seen them.

He said he regularly deleted emails with large attachments — a striking violation of open-records laws for a department already reeling from former Secretary Hillary Clinton’s handling of official government records.

Mr. Netanyahu survived the election, and the U.S. spending was not deemed illegal because the State Department never put any conditions on the money. Investigators also said OneVoice didn’t turn explicitly political until days after the grant period ended.

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

I would like to think our law enforcement had smart people. You are destroying that thought.

The internet is what creates assholes like you. Unless you were a cop your opinion doesn’t matter. Your a liberal, brainwashed to think cops are bad.

Yea that must be it. Someone points out you're wrong and it's their fault. :)

You didn’t prove me wrong of anything. Your basing your argument on a mayor and governor who hate him and are the biggest pieces of shit out there. Talk to me when you can think for yourself asshole.

Your argument is based on the biggest liar ever.

Who. Clinton, Obama or Biden.

Funny chit but I understand your reluctance to admitting you are just another dumbass Trumpette.

I voted for President Trump and I will again. I’m not ashamed of it. I’m proud to be part of his getting this country back on track.

You voted for a con man, proven fraud, woman assaulter, accused child rapist, liar, tax cheat, and overall asshole. He has done nothing but tear down. He has insulted veterans. He has insulted our allies. He praised Putin at the expense of our intel agencies. He doubled the deficit. He handed well off corporations and wealthy people (like himself) huge tax breaks on borrowed money. He has allowed for dirtier air & more polluted water & more dangerous workplaces & less secure food sources. He has obstructed justice. Used US aid to bribe foreign officials.

But hey, you probably are dumb enough to vote Trump. After all, his base is the uneducated white people.

The internet is what creates assholes like you. Unless you were a cop your opinion doesn’t matter. Your a liberal, brainwashed to think cops are bad.

You were likely always an asshole. A stupid fuck of an asshole.

The only stupid fucks as you say are the Democrats, there followers and the liberal news.

You are calling people stupid fucks and saying they are all Democrats, yet you have displayed your own stupidity by being unable to use proper grammar and meaning. You should have said "THEIR followers" rather than "THERE followers".

Here, let me help you out with the differences...................

their
[ th air; unstressed th er ]
pronoun
1. a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun: their home; their rights as citizens; their departure for Rome.
2. (used with a singular indefinite pronoun or singular noun antecedent in place of the definite masculine his or the definite feminine her): Someone left their book on the table. It's good for the teacher to have high expectations for their students.

there
[ th air; unstressed th er ]
|
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR there ON THESAURUS.COM
adverb
1. in or at that place (opposed to here): She is there now.
2. at that point in an action, speech, etc.: He stopped there for applause.
3. in that matter, particular, or respect: His anger was justified there.

"Their" denotes that it belongs to someone. "There" denotes a location. There is a difference.

You have to be the most clueless moron on the innerwebs....

The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.

Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report.

In one stunning finding, the subcommittee said OneVoice even told the State Department’s top diplomat in Jerusalem of its plans in an email, but the official, Consul General Michael Ratney, claims never to have seen them.

He said he regularly deleted emails with large attachments — a striking violation of open-records laws for a department already reeling from former Secretary Hillary Clinton’s handling of official government records.

Mr. Netanyahu survived the election, and the U.S. spending was not deemed illegal because the State Department never put any conditions on the money. Investigators also said OneVoice didn’t turn explicitly political until days after the grant period ended.

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu
They funded a radio station. Like I said. It was in existence before that election.

If the station was to back a peace deal & Netanyahu was against it, it is hardly meddling. It is pushing established US policy.

Great and highly decorated cop. People like you and Bulldickhead think you know about cops and police work. I love how you try to judge. Stop being a chicken shit and step in there shoes then maybe you can have an opinion. Till then, shut the fuck up.

For a start it is 'their' not 'there'. Your grammar is shit. If your policing is anything like your writing, you were shit at your job.

I was a cop dickhead. Fuckheads like you, gave people like me, a bad name...

I highly doubt you were a cop. If you where must have been Mayberry. Your to much of a pussy to be a cop anywhere else. I arrested more people in a year then you did in your disgraced career. Fuck ups like you wouldn’t last a week in the projects I worked on and from reading your push sissyboy posts the only disgrace to the badge is you. See the reason I know you weren’t a real cop is your may have brains but you don’t have an ounce of common sense. Common sense and street smarts are what make goods cops. Your lacking both. So fuck off and tell your lies to someone else. Your a ducking embarrassment to the badge if you were ever a cop which I highly doubt.

It takes common sense like yours to brag about rough rides, doesn't it? You already bragged about abusing your victims too many times. I don't think you would even know what a good cop is.

Great and highly decorated cop. People like you and Bulldickhead think you know about cops and police work. I love how you try to judge. Stop being a chicken shit and step in there shoes then maybe you can have an opinion. Till then, shut the fuck up.

For a start it is 'their' not 'there'. Your grammar is shit. If your policing is anything like your writing, you were shit at your job.

It takes common sense like yours to brag about rough rides, doesn't it? You already bragged about abusing your victims too many times. I don't think you would even know what a good cop is.
That asshole was never a cop. And if he was, he didn't last 2 years. Fuckholes like him get rooted out and discarded, in the force.

That asshole was never a cop. And if he was, he didn't last 2 years. Fuckholes like him get rooted out and discarded, in the force.

You're probably right. I don't know if a cop, even a bad cop, would brag about abusing his victims/prisoners as publicly and often as he has.

How about Trump not wanting to have whistle blower answer written questions The POS Trump wants face to face WHY did the AH not want face to face answering questions with Mueller?? We know your fn morons only want to attack the wb and his family
Trump had his lawyers answer the questions
Same way he got through college

Forum List

Back