Donald Trump moves to Florida. Buh Bye chumps!

Cat got your tongue ice??? Your support for the biggest lying hypocrite ever to step into our WH is disgusting and deplorable Keep up with your spelling mod job Politics aren't your thing lol
heh - ok eddie. but i rag on trump when it's needed, i just don't do it 24x7 like you so ergo, i am wrong.

you go be you and all and that's fine. i just think that's as idiotic as a person can be. YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME SO YOU SUCK.

how old are you again?
I never have said you suck ,,just that you're blinded by that douche bag in our WH
i'm not the one using trump as a measuring stick.

that would be....you. i'd call that blinded, but that's just me.

Cat got your tongue ice??? Your support for the biggest lying hypocrite ever to step into our WH is disgusting and deplorable Keep up with your spelling mod job Politics aren't your thing lol
heh - ok eddie. but i rag on trump when it's needed, i just don't do it 24x7 like you so ergo, i am wrong.

you go be you and all and that's fine. i just think that's as idiotic as a person can be. YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME SO YOU SUCK.

how old are you again?
I never have said you suck ,,just that you're blinded by that douche bag in our WH

Trump isn't sharp enough to blind any but the most ignorant. Berg is either extremely ignorant, or chooses to close his eyes.

The only horse shit is coming out of that hole in your face.

I notice you don't get it. But that is no surprise.
Hey, haven't you got a black person to go and shoot somewhere?

Wow. That’s a racist comment. No but if a bad guy threatens me or my family then it will be dealt with. I can see you don’t have any black friends or friends at at Dr pussyboy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great and highly decorated cop. People like you and Bulldickhead think you know about cops and police work. I love how you try to judge. Stop being a chicken shit and step in there shoes then maybe you can have an opinion. Till then, shut the fuck up.

For a start it is 'their' not 'there'. Your grammar is shit. If your policing is anything like your writing, you were shit at your job.

I was a cop dickhead. Fuckheads like you, gave people like me, a bad name...

I highly doubt you were a cop. If you where must have been Mayberry. Your to much of a pussy to be a cop anywhere else. I arrested more people in a year then you did in your disgraced career. Fuck ups like you wouldn’t last a week in the projects I worked on and from reading your push sissyboy posts the only disgrace to the badge is you. See the reason I know you weren’t a real cop is your may have brains but you don’t have an ounce of common sense. Common sense and street smarts are what make goods cops. Your lacking both. So fuck off and tell your lies to someone else. Your a ducking embarrassment to the badge if you were ever a cop which I highly doubt.

Great and highly decorated cop. People like you and Bulldickhead think you know about cops and police work. I love how you try to judge. Stop being a chicken shit and step in there shoes then maybe you can have an opinion. Till then, shut the fuck up.

For a start it is 'their' not 'there'. Your grammar is shit. If your policing is anything like your writing, you were shit at your job.

I was a cop dickhead. Fuckheads like you, gave people like me, a bad name...
we certainly don't have similar views, and that's fine. but we do agree this guy is just off the deep end and acting more like he's drunk and posting. he doesn't even seem to realize i've never made a political point to him just corrected his grammar. i hate even doing that but he's kinda sitting there doing the TEABAG ME routine, so...

Wow another tough guy sitting behind a computer. Typical.

No I’m looking at more gun friendly states. Not that it matter as a retired cop I can carry wherever I want. I’ve lived in MY when I was young when it wasn’t bad. Now ISIS can have it along with California. Did I hurt the baby’s feelings. I’ll play my small violin for you asshole.

You're probably one of the reasons people don't trust cops in the US any more. What is MY??? I think you mean NY. Was that the 'hole' of NY or the 'whole' of NY.

who's the assnugget sitting in here judging people left and right on a drunken bender type routine?

hint - YOU.

now lets see if you can guess.

I don’t drink and I am a Republican and proud of it. I pick out the brainwashed pathetic liberals who cannot think for themselves. But fire away. Just shows what a true child you and Dr grumpbag are.

Cheap. His house in Florida will cost 20 times what your house cost. They’re beautiful areas of Florida that you could only dream of living there. Your just a whining bitch libtard.

I could give you the prices of many an expensive house in a shit town or place. And?
Trump is all wax job and no engine

He’ done more in 2 1/2 years Then Obama did in eight.

What has he done except tear down?

No healthcare bill.

No infrastructure bill.

Worse on
Trade
Environment
Emissions
Deficits

Trump tried to build an Economy build on a house of cards & it is failing.

He has fucked over farmers & US manufacturers.

The stupid fuck started a trade war & hurt the economies of our trading partners creating a global slow down that is hurting US manufacturers. This is how fucking stupid Trump is.

Our economy is doing fine, unemployment is low as it’s ever been and his trade war worked and the Chinese caved. Healthcare, is Obama’s fuck up as it costs people more for heath insurance then ever. He is in the process of fixing all of Obama’s fuck ups. It’s funny. All the liberals here say the same thing. Racists, pathetic pieces of shit and from now on I’m going to spell shit wrong because that’s all you guys think about here. I love it. I have all you liberal morons up in arms about there and their. Now I know and I’m gonna have a ball with you losers.

Your not to bright. I love Trump. Voted for him and will again. Democrats are lying, criminal scum.

Who doesn’t pay income tax. I know President Trump does. NY turned on him when he stopped funding them became a Republican and became President.

Again... You + Are = you're

Normally I simply dont care. But if you are (you're) going to keep calling people stupid and question their intelligence, it helps to not be dressed up as the court jester.

Your ignorance comes in the form of politics but I guess that went over your head due to the tinfoil hat you’re wearing.

Yea that must be it. Someone points out you're wrong and it's their fault. :)

You didn’t prove me wrong of anything. Your basing your argument on a mayor and governor who hate him and are the biggest pieces of shit out there. Talk to me when you can think for yourself asshole.

Your argument is based on the biggest liar ever.

Who. Clinton, Obama or Biden.

Interesting....................China is saying that the tariffs need to be lifted before they will sign anything on the trade deal.

China pressing Trump to remove more tariffs ahead of trade deal signing

China is demanding that President Donald Trump not only eliminate a round of tariffs scheduled to go into effect in mid-December but also wants him to lift another substantial round of penalties imposed in September as Chinese President Xi Jinping considers a visit to the United States to sign a "phase one" trade deal, said three people familiar with internal discussions.

Beijing is engaged in a "full court press" for the removal of the tariffs in exchange for agreeing to buy up to $50 billion worth of U.S. farm goods within two years and implement commitments to open its financial services sector and increase intellectual property protections, one of the people said.

Sorry, but the trade war is far from over, and right now, it looks like China is going to get Trump to cave.

I highly doubt you were a cop. If you where must have been Mayberry. Your to much of a pussy to be a cop anywhere else. I arrested more people in a year then you did in your disgraced career. Fuck ups like you wouldn’t last a week in the projects I worked on and from reading your push sissyboy posts the only disgrace to the badge is you. See the reason I know you weren’t a real cop is your may have brains but you don’t have an ounce of common sense. Common sense and street smarts are what make goods cops. Your lacking both. So fuck off and tell your lies to someone else. Your a ducking embarrassment to the badge if you were ever a cop which I highly doubt.

I wasn't a cop in the US. Our law is based on British common law. Unlike you pussies, we didn't carry guns (although that is now changing) - all we had is a PR24 and our wits. Only ever got assaulted once. I'm guessing you probably got you head kicked in almost every other week going by what you post here. Unlike you retards, we actually had to pass law exams, do psyche tests, proper firearms training, driver training. Had to pass a six-month course with a minimum mark of 80 per cent in each exam.

No, you were a cop all right. I have no doubt. I'm guessing in one of the big cities. People like you are the reason Black Lives Matter even got started. Sounds like you have PTSD.

BTW, you even had to know basic English grammar to get in our police force. It took anywhere between 6 and 18 months to be accepted for training depending on where you lived. You wouldn't have made it past the first interview.

Last edited:
Wow. That’s a racist comment. No but if a bad guy threatens me or my family then it will be dealt with. I can see you don’t have any black friends or friends at at Dr pussyboy.

Not many people of African descent where I live. Then again, we didn't have slavery....

from now on I’m going to spell shit wrong because that’s all you guys think about here.

Typical neocon whackadoodle. Trying to cover up his pathetic lack of spelling skills by trying to deflect. Your Master (The Orange Buffoon) has taught you well. You are not spelling shit wrong on purpose, you're dumb as a post, that is the real reason. Twat.

Again... You + Are = you're

Normally I simply dont care. But if you are (you're) going to keep calling people stupid and question their intelligence, it helps to not be dressed up as the court jester.

Your ignorance comes in the form of politics but I guess that went over your head due to the tinfoil hat you’re wearing.

Yea that must be it. Someone points out you're wrong and it's their fault. :)

You didn’t prove me wrong of anything. Your basing your argument on a mayor and governor who hate him and are the biggest pieces of shit out there. Talk to me when you can think for yourself asshole.

Your argument is based on the biggest liar ever.

Who. Clinton, Obama or Biden.

Funny chit but I understand your reluctance to admitting you are just another dumbass Trumpette.

Forum List

Back