Donald Trump moves to Florida. Buh Bye chumps!

Yeah your ignorance is taking over. Iran, North Korea, Russia and China aren’t our friends and never were. He has done a thousand times better then Obama who funded Iran and was the worst president ever. President Trump is bringing more jobs back to the US. We have the lowest unemployment rate ever and people are working and making money. Your brainwashed by the Democrats who are just a lynch mob and criminals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny chit but Trump loves NK & Russia as he hates our allies.

Obama gave Iran no money. Why do you keep lying about this?

Trump did a 1.5 trillion stimulus & lowered the unemployment rate maybe a point as our deficits skyrocket & the Fed had to bail us out again.
funny shit. obama hated israel and jacked with their elections.

i missed your moment of rage on that one.
An Israeli radio station who got some US funding is not Obama meddling. How stupid are you?

You have to be the most clueless moron on the innerwebs....

The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.

Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report.

In one stunning finding, the subcommittee said OneVoice even told the State Department’s top diplomat in Jerusalem of its plans in an email, but the official, Consul General Michael Ratney, claims never to have seen them.

He said he regularly deleted emails with large attachments — a striking violation of open-records laws for a department already reeling from former Secretary Hillary Clinton’s handling of official government records.

Mr. Netanyahu survived the election, and the U.S. spending was not deemed illegal because the State Department never put any conditions on the money. Investigators also said OneVoice didn’t turn explicitly political until days after the grant period ended.

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu
They funded a radio station. Like I said. It was in existence before that election.

If the station was to back a peace deal & Netanyahu was against it, it is hardly meddling. It is pushing established US policy.
You obviously didn’t read my link, moron.

NY state said they can show the pos taxes Now it might go to supremes Open and shut case

NY state said they can show the pos taxes Now it might go to supremes Open and shut case

My guess is that you won't see Trump's taxes.

Because if they show Trump's taxes, Trump will reveal the taxes of liberal contributors and supporters, including some on the Supreme Court.

Soros doesn't want his taxes shown, even though people have a lot of interest in what the Convicted Felon gets. It might be awfully embarrassing.

And how about complete, unedited tax returns for Pocahontas? I saw her supposed tax form, but she redacted both her address as well as social security number. There is no way for the people to verify its actually hers.

He doesn't know there is an extradition treaty between NY and Florida. He never paid his taxes in NY anyway.

You have proof he has never paid NY taxes?
You have proof that he has?

He's currently not in State Prison for Tax Evasion.
Lawyers can do that
Trump hasn’t paid taxes in years, only suckers pay taxes

He's paid taxes, just not the amount progressives think is "fair" while ignoring their own side using the same breaks.

He’ done more in 2 1/2 years Then Obama did in eight.

yes ,yes he has To bring hate and lies to America and lose whatever friends we had in the world Give him 4 more years and see how much worse he can make America

Yeah your ignorance is taking over. Iran, North Korea, Russia and China aren’t our friends and never were. He has done a thousand times better then Obama who funded Iran and was the worst president ever. President Trump is bringing more jobs back to the US. We have the lowest unemployment rate ever and people are working and making money. Your brainwashed by the Democrats who are just a lynch mob and criminals.

Funny chit but Trump loves NK & Russia as he hates our allies.

Obama gave Iran no money. Why do you keep lying about this?

Trump did a 1.5 trillion stimulus & lowered the unemployment rate maybe a point as our deficits skyrocket & the Fed had to bail us out again.
funny shit. obama hated israel and jacked with their elections.

i missed your moment of rage on that one.
An Israeli radio station who got some US funding is not Obama meddling. How stupid are you?
yet russia posting crap on facebook is a foul to the 10th degree.

not as stupid as you need me to be.

Netanyahu pollster: Obama role in election larger than reported

He doesn't know there is an extradition treaty between NY and Florida. He never paid his taxes in NY anyway.

Key word: currently.

More progressive wet dreams. '
That seems to be your theme this morning.

Something you wanna tell us?

Well we don't wanna hear about it.

Lawyers can do that

He's paid taxes, just not the amount progressives think is "fair" while ignoring their own side using the same breaks.
How do you know he paid taxes?

Along with all the other stuff they did, like trying to hack into our State electoral systems, funneling illegal donor cash through PACs and lobby groups, etc. Would it kill you to be honest for 5 seconds?

Lawyers can do that

How do you know he paid taxes?
He isn't in jail.

Next?

Along with all the other stuff they did, like trying to hack into our State electoral systems, funneling illegal donor cash through PACs and lobby groups, etc. Would it kill you to be honest for 5 seconds?
And yet, every investigation by all of our intel agencies concluded there is no evidence a single vote was changed.

Seriously, move on. Hillary lost to Trump fair and square.

Maybe if my only option is your version of honesty.
And yet you won't try to dispute a single fact I listed. In true cultist fashion, you will just insist down is up, then slither off.
Because o know with you it's a waste of time. You attack people, not issues. We all do that at times but it's lik all you do.

I tell you what I think
You laugh and tell me I'm wrong
I show sources
You laugh and call them biased.

Why bother?

Because o know with you it's a waste of time.
haha... no. You didn't dispiute those facts, because you cvan't, because they are facts. But thank you for the nighlty episode of stroking yourself in public.

yes, Russians tried to hack into our State election systems. Yes, they funneled illegal money to trump's campaign through PACs and lobbying groups.

But, any fact that even remotely reflects poorly on the orange turd sends you into a tailspin. So, here you are, nipping at my ankles.

Because o know with you it's a waste of time.
haha... no. You didn't dispiute those facts, because you cvan't, because they are facts. But thank you for the nighlty episode of stroking yourself in public.

yes, Russians tried to hack into our State election systems. Yes, they funneled illegal money to trump's campaign through PACs and lobbying groups.

But, any fact that even remotely reflects poorly on the orange turd sends you into a tailspin. So, here you are, nipping at my ankles.
See what I mean? I'm not even trying to "argue/fight" with you and you do it anyway.

See what I mean? I'm not even trying to "argue/fight" with you and you do it anyway.
Sure you were. Instead of responding directly to my comment, you had your little hissy fit and talked about me. I am not sure who you think you are fooling, son.

Sure you were. Instead of responding directly to my comment, you had your little hissy fit and talked about me. I am not sure who you think you are fooling, son.
You gotta portray others in the worst possible light dnt you?

Not trying to fool anyone. But you are trying to sell me something which is why I won't talk it over with you.

You did exactly what I said you'd do and don't even realize it.

Key word: currently.

More progressive wet dreams. '
That seems to be your theme this morning.

Something you wanna tell us?

Well we don't wanna hear about it.

Nice non answer, hack.

Forum List

Back