Trump's Move To Florida

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
The Democrats in New York have been trying to put Donald Trump out of business or in jail for decades with lawsuits, indictments and canceling his licenses to operate. What they did is motivate him to move to Florida, depriving New York State of millions of dollars in income, sales and use taxes. Sounds very stupid to me.

Last edited:
Actually, its worse than that.

The Trumpster's move out of state is a signal to other wealthy people to either move out of NY or to rethink a plan they might have to visit the place.

Sure did, as did many other wealthy people looking to escape the vampire sucking Dems.

Yes, and I don't blame him or all those who fled the Rotten Apple to move to Florida ... I don't blame them not one bit. :)

The Democrats in New York have been trying to put Donald Trump out of business or in jail for decades with lawsuits, indictments and canceling his licenses to operate. What they did is motivate him to move to Florida, depriving New York State of millions of dollars in income, sales and use taxes. Sounds very stupid to me.

Trump can avoid state income tax in Florida.

Forum List

Back