Donald Trump moves to Florida. Buh Bye chumps!

Didn't Rush Limbaugh do the same thing? Smart move.

I admit that I have never read the book from which I borrowed my username. But I did find this line from the book to be appropriate:

“If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?"

I…don't know. What…could he do? What would you tell him?"

“To shrug."

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 27m27 minutes ago

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, the White House, is the place I have come to love and will stay for, hopefully, another 5 years as we MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, but my family and I will be making Palm Beach, Florida, our Permanent Residence. I cherish New York, and the people of.....

....New York, and always will, but unfortunately, despite the fact that I pay millions of dollars in city, state and local taxes each year, I have been treated very badly by the political leaders of both the city and state. Few have been treated worse. I hated having to make....

....this decision, but in the end it will be best for all concerned. As President, I will always be there to help New York and the great people of New York. It will always have a special place in my heart!

Bless you Mr President! :clap:

BAHAHAHAHA! Too bad New York, wave Bye Bye to all hose luscious tax dollars. And with any luck many more will follow Trump's sensible move.

Trump, Lifelong New Yorker, Declares Himself a Resident of Florida
Let's see if the loony libs on here can respond to this in an intelligent, articulate fashion. My guess would be NO.

I would predict that they'd make some snarky comment about "whether New York has an extradition agreement with Florida."

But I beat them to it and stole their joy, so...

BAHAHAHAHA! Too bad New York, wave Bye Bye to all hose luscious tax dollars. And with any luck many more will follow Trump's sensible move.

Trump, Lifelong New Yorker, Declares Himself a Resident of Florida

New York City and New York State have made it clear that the Trump Family is no longer welcome and they will harass them to the end.

Florida is a tremendous state, and the President's home will be in Palm Beach near the EIB Southern Command. He'll be close to the Maha Rushdie if he ever needs advice.

I admit that I have never read the book from which I borrowed my username. But I did find this line from the book to be appropriate:

“If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?"

“To shrug."

Government power is always abused by seizing and perverting the law. And with few exceptions, government always determines what is law.

John Galt

“To shrug."

Government power is always abused by seizing and perverting the law. And with few exceptions, government always determines what is law.

John Galt

Who the hell is "John Galt"?

:laughing0301:

Tax free baby! How well democrats pay for all
Them social programs!?
the pos never paid taxes in ny anyway GOOD FN RIDDANCE
Uh ok. Donald Trump never paid taxes in New York......
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
YEAHRIGHT.jpg

“To shrug."

John Galt

Them social programs!?

Then how did Rachel Madcow get hold of his tax returns?

“To shrug."

John Galt

Them social programs!?

Then how did Rachel Madcow get hold of his tax returns?

Probably some low-level Obama-supporting IRS employee leaked them to her. That person should be ferreted out and jailed.

Forum List

Back