Trump rebuffed by Florida judge in New York fraud lawsuit, trial date set

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump rebuffed by Florida judge in New York fraud lawsuit, trial date set.
The fraud case against Donald Trump and children will move forward.
Another loss for Donald Trump.
I love it.

I love it.

Damn..it just keeps getting better and better for Trumpy-Bear~
To paraphrase Hosea:
He who sows the wind shall reap the whirlwind.

I love it.

Well, there's a new lying leftwing "source" I haven't noticed before.

Law360.com

Interesting.

Law360.com

Interesting.

Too funny..if you were a lawyer..you'd know. Not a lefty/righty sort of source. It's directed at the legal profession. Affiliated with LEXUS/NEXUS
But anything to avoid actually addressing the content, right?

Law360.com

Interesting.

The judicial ruling is not an opinion. It is a fact.
You feel any negative facts about the Donald must be false put out by his enemies. You are so deep in the cult you cannot see the real world. You are in serious need of help.

Who reads Law360?
Government officials Law360 is one of the primary resources used by government agencies to stay up-to-date on litigation and policy developments that affect their jobs, while judges and court staff use Law360 each day to make sure they know what's happening in the legal world.

Everybody knows Trump drove Democrats insane with hatred and they are attacking him 24/7 because Dems are total douchebags.
Donald Trump drove people who believe in the Constitution; the separation of power, our voting system, of all parties crazy.
His latest call to suspend the Constitution and dining with admirers of Hitler and Nazism shows who Trump really is.
Those who support Trumpism will be neutered.

Too funny..if you were a lawyer..you'd know. Not a lefty/righty sort of source. It's directed at the legal profession. Affiliated with LEXUS/NEXUS

As you note, the Law has been quite hard on Grifty of late...

Hence the "No Contact" yellow jerseys for his devotees.

LMAO says the Dem party who claimed Trump's victory in 2016 was illegitimate and vowed to impeach him before he was even sworn into office ignoring the Constitution and will of the voters. Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark!
Blues says

A liberal who flunked math said, "$3.5T Not As Big As You Might Think"​

Does the dumbass know that Trump increased the national debt by almost 8 trillion dollars. The most of any President.

Poor Trump. He has the dumbest supporters of any politician. The biggest loser, Trump, attracts the biggest losers.

Yeah, because no "source"
directed toward the "Legal Profession" could possibly ever have a political leaning.

Like Dan Abrams' "Law and Crime" for example.

You seem like the type of gullible ignoramus who thinks "Fact Check.org" is about facts because....I mean....look at the title!!

Get outta heeeeee....

Yeah, because no "source"
directed toward the "Legal Profession" could possibly ever have a political leaning.

Like Dan Abrams' "Law and Crime" for example.

You seem like the type of gullible ignoramus who thinks "Fact Check.org" is about facts because....I mean....look at the title!!

Get outta heeeeee....
Legal findings are one thing, the legal profession is another.

You are a Trump lemming. Fair, to you, is any finding or opinion that favors Trump. Unfair, to you, is any negative finding or negative opinion about Trump.

You are not a patriot. You are a Trump minion.

Legal findings are one thing, the legal profession is another.

You are a Trump lemming. Fair, to you, is any finding or opinion that favors Trump. Unfair, to you, is any negative finding or negative opinion about Trump.

You are not a patriot. You are a Trump minion.
And you are an ass desperate to whine about Trump (by the way, that fuckup Letitia James is in hot water for covering up sexual harassment in HER office, so she may be busy trying to save her job and stay out of jail).

Blues says

A liberal who flunked math said, "$3.5T Not As Big As You Might Think"​

Does the dumbass know that Trump increased the national debt by almost 8 trillion dollars. The most of any President.

Poor Trump. He has the dumbest supporters of any politician. The biggest loser, Trump, attracts the biggest losers.
Demtard who doesn't know Congress controls the spending ^^^. Seek a refund on your 8th grade education fool.

And you are an ass desperate to whine about Trump (by the way, that fuckup Letitia James is in hot water for covering up sexual harassment in HER office, so she may be busy trying to save her job and stay out of jail).
You may think Letitia James is a "fuckup" but she makes an ass out of Trump & beats him every time in court.

Who rattles Trump's cage more? Liz Cheney or James?

Get moving.

Forum List

Back