Donald Trump, Blasphemous Bible Thumper

To steal a line from another poster, Trump took one look at the talk radio crowd and said, "THIS is gonna be EASY".
It it is not going to be so easy for Trump to walk the narrow line between voters opposing and supporting Stricker abortion laws. A new poll from the University of North Florida indicates the majority of Florida voters (62%, 53% being republicans) support a proposed amendment that would enshrine abortion rights in the Florida Constitution.

With Biden campaigning in Florida, attacking Trump's use of the Bible to promote himself and Trump's promise to support a law banning abortion in the US, Trump's claim that Florida is in his pocket is looking more and more unlikely.

It it is not going to be so easy for Trump to walk the narrow line between voters opposing and supporting Stricker abortion laws. A new poll from the University of North Florida indicates the majority of Florida voters (62%, 53% being republicans) support a proposed amendment that would enshrine abortion rights in the Florida Constitution.

With Biden campaigning in Florida, attacking Trump's use of the Bible to promote himself and Trump's promise to support a law banning abortion in the US, Trump's claim that Florida is in his pocket is looking more and more unlikely.

They went too far. They figured this was their big chance, and they went too far.

Politics soils everything it touches.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

neither if them was a criminal defendant out on bail. Nor were they calling rioters who attacked LE -- heroes and patriots. Nor were they adulterers and sex abusers
The Apostle Paul was in jail often and they finally executed him. God used Paul to write 2/3 of the New Testament. Jesus loves criminals.

To steal a line from another poster, Trump took one look at the talk radio crowd and said, "THIS is gonna be EASY".
Limbaugh made millions blowing smoke up the ass of his " Ditto Heads". Now Travis & Sexton aka Beavis & Butthead took up after old Rusbo took a permanent leave of absence in la la land.

The Apostle Paul was in jail often and they finally executed him. God used Paul to write 2/3 of the New Testament. Jesus loves criminals.

Okay...

trump fleecing multitudes.jpg

I must say, Maureen has always had a way with words. She's skewered President Joe Biden when she felt he deserved it. It was often painfully on point, and sometimes hilarious. In my opinion, never unfair. Now she has a column on Trump, Easter, and the Bible.

Donald Trump, Blasphemous Bible Thumper
By Maureen Dowd
Opinion Columnist, reporting from Washington.
On this holy weekend, one man is taking the Resurrection personally.

Happy Holy Week!” he wrote on Truth Social. “Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless The USA Bible.”

David Axelrod says that, even as a secular Jew, he’s offended: “This is a guy who has violated 11 of the Ten Commandments.”
On this holy weekend, one man is taking the Resurrection personally.

Donald Trump is presenting himself as the Man on the Cross, tortured for our sins. “I consider it a great badge of courage,” he tells crowds. “I am being indicted for you.” Instead of Christ-like redemption, he promises Lucifer-like retribution if resurrected

How many did you buy? More than 10?

Forum List

Back