President Trump: Election Day Will Be ‘Christian Visibility Day’

No surgeon would do that.
I wish you were not lying.

A leading transgender health association has lowered its recommended minimum age for starting gender transition treatment, including sex hormones and surgeries.

The World Professional Association for Transgender Health said hormones could be started at age 14, two years earlier than the group’s previous advice, and some surgeries done at age 15 or 17, a year or so earlier than previous guidance. The group acknowledged potential risks but said it is unethical and harmful to withhold early treatment.

Then you have a problem. My life doesn't revolve around what other people do with theirs. I live my life as I see fit.That's what we all should be doing.

When your life demands others deny reality, then you have a problem, not the rest of us.

It is beyond any point of reason that NO one is forcing anything upon you.
You do not have to believe in their ideology or their transformation.
But they want to believe in it.
They do not want to believe in your prejudices but you want them to understand you.
YOU are doing what you think they are doing to you.
Unfathomable thought, which you try to perpetuate.
The shitlib freaks like you who demand that their delusions be forced upon the rest of us are a bigger, and far more dangerous, harassment.

It is beyond any point of reason that NO one is forcing anything upon you.
You do not have to believe in their ideology or their transformation.
But they want to believe in it.
They do not want to believe in your prejudices but you want them to understand you.
YOU are doing what you think they are doing to you.
Unfathomable thought, which you try to perpetuate.
Could you be just a wee bit more cryptic and vague?

Forum List

Back