President Trump: Election Day Will Be ‘Christian Visibility Day’

You aren't an arbiter for telling other people what to do. You have no power.

They are telling me how I have to address them, that's the problem.

And the problem is selling them that they can be something they never can be.

The final problem is fetishists hopping onto the gender dysphoria bandwagon and muddling the issue so they can get off to it.

The final problem is fetishists hopping onto the gender dysphoria bandwagon and muddling the issue so they can get off to it.
It's interesting how most rational, normal folks are able to go about their lives not being affected by, nor giving any fucks about this issue. Then there's you. :rolleyes:

It's interesting how most rational, normal folks are able to go about their lives not being affected by, nor giving any fucks about this issue. Then there's you. :rolleyes:

Dismissal is admitting defeat. Thanks for playing.

The issue is if you can get people to ignore this type of reality, then you can get them to ignore any reality. It's the Orwell playbook.

I tell you, Winston, that reality is not external. Reality exists in the human mind, and nowhere else. Not in the individual mind, which can make mistakes, and in any case soon perishes: only in the mind of the Party, which is collective and immortal. Whatever the Party holds to be the truth, is truth. It is impossible to see reality except by looking through the eyes of the Party.

Do you incorrectly call family members or friends by names they do not like ? Common courtesy dictates you treat strangers the same.

What a wonderful idea. I look forward to it. I thank God we have a compassionate Christian man like Donald Trump willing to endure unbelievable unjustified harassment and fearlessly proclaim - We belong to God. We patriotic MAGA's will all be as one with God on election day.

Throughout history there have been instances where celebrities or politicians have used religion as a political tool to gain success or influence public opinion.

One notable example is Emperor Constantine the Great, who used Christianity to bolster his political power in the Roman Empire.

Another example is King Henry VIII of England, who broke away from the Catholic Church and established the Church of England to consolidate his authority and gain control over the church.

In more recent times, various political leaders have utilized religious rhetoric and symbols to appeal to certain voter demographics and advance their agendas.

In the name of power, they preach anew,
Twisting faith to serve their political view.
Hallelujahs and votes they seek to gain,
Promising salvation while causing pain.
Using prayers as a weapon, they deceive with ease,
Turning religion into a tool to appease.
But beware the wolf in shepherd's guise,
For true faith is found in love, not in lies.

Trump is now like an old dog. Does anyone expect the new tricks? Boring! :(

Dear Trump cult sickos.

It's not normal to spend your days thinking about children's genitals.

You all do that. You are very scary pervs.

And that's why you all creep out normal people.

Dear Trump cult sickos.

It's not normal to spend your days thinking about children's genitals.

You all do that. You are very scary pervs.

And that's why you all creep out normal people.
So it’s normal to spend your days justifying mutilating children’s genitals and cuttin off healthy breasts of early teen girls, but it’s creepy want to stop those things?

So it’s normal to spend your days justifying mutilating children’s genitals and cuttin off healthy breasts of early teen girls, but it’s creepy want to stop those things?
I don't need to justify the things I do in my personal life to you or anyone else. Transgenders should have that same right. Circumcision is bodily mutilation but it is also supported by the medical community. Tattoos and piercings on the other hand are not medically advised yet people still multilate their bodies with those. But the bottom line in all of this is we shouldn't make up laws that target specific groups in society and transgender laws are just that.

Forum List

Back