Dolly Parton Partly Funded Moderna Covid Vaccine Research

She is a real humanitarian.

Yes she is.

We all should follow her example.
Most of us don't have a few million dollars to spare.

No we don't but we can spread kindness and whatever else we are able to do.

I didn't mean that we all should give millions of dollars but follow her example of kindness and doing what we can to help.
Yeah kindness doesn't do what lots of money does.

in fact kindness does very little.

I have always liked Dolly Parton. Not all of her music though. I'm more of a rock and roller. I love her movies especially Steel Magnolias. That was a great movie.

Recently she voiced her support for BLM saying that it's stupid to believe that only white lives matter which I totally agree.

Now we learn that she was involved in funding to find the vaccine for the virus.

This woman has done so much good in her life. We all can learn from her example.

Thank you Ms. Parton. Very much.

I have had a crush on her tits since I was 11...She must be very wealthy to afford it. Too bad Trump can't claim the same.
She recently had her implants replaced with smaller ones. Not small just smaller. Her aging frame could not continue to handle the weight of that silicone.

So, they did breast implants back in the 60s? She was HUGE back then!

Here ya go. Which does not take anything away from Dolly Parton's monumental talent. She has never been able to read music yet she is a brilliant and prolific songwriter.

I guess reading is not your strong suit. Your link says she got them 30 years ago, which was 1990. My statement was about the 1960s. Wake up and smell the coffee!

I have always liked Dolly Parton. Not all of her music though. I'm more of a rock and roller. I love her movies especially Steel Magnolias. That was a great movie.

Recently she voiced her support for BLM saying that it's stupid to believe that only white lives matter which I totally agree.

Now we learn that she was involved in funding to find the vaccine for the virus.

This woman has done so much good in her life. We all can learn from her example.

Thank you Ms. Parton. Very much.

I have had a crush on her tits since I was 11...She must be very wealthy to afford it. Too bad Trump can't claim the same.
She recently had her implants replaced with smaller ones. Not small just smaller. Her aging frame could not continue to handle the weight of that silicone.

So, they did breast implants back in the 60s? She was HUGE back then!

Here ya go. Which does not take anything away from Dolly Parton's monumental talent. She has never been able to read music yet she is a brilliant and prolific songwriter.

I guess reading is not your strong suit. Your link says she got them 30 years ago, which was 1990. My statement was about the 1960s. Wake up and smell the coffee!
This might help your understanding. Including a photo of pre silicone Dolly

Forum List

Back