DOJ nomination: "It's Like Spitting on All Our Officers"

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"Last night on Fox News' The Kelly File, Maureen Faulker, the widow of murdered Philadelphia Police Officer Daniel Faulkner, reacted to President Obama's nomination of Debo Adegbile to head up the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice. Adegbile has worked as an advocate for cop killer Mumia-Abu-Jamal, the man who was convicted of killing Faulkner in 1982. "

""I was absolutely outraged by President Obama to make this decision to have a man who defended a murderer, someone who murdered a police officer with pre-meditation and malice, is a radical, is a Black Panther and to give him an appointment, to nominate him to the Department of Justice, it's a disgrace," Faulkner said."

Obama continues to seed our government with radicals and loons whose sole objective is the destruction of our country.

Widow of Murdered Police Officer on President Obama's DOJ Nomination: "It's Like Spitting on All of Our Officers" - Katie Pavlich

Police that murder are a disgrace also and insults the populace at large.

What the hell are you talking about?

This isn't about cops who kill. This is about glorified cop killers, and the people who get them off.

Progressives are well known for their criminality, so I guess that's no surprise.

Total Pubcrappe- Breaking for the hater dupe lynch mob- everyone deserves good counsel- it's no reflection on the lawyer...it's their job.

Last edited:
Naw, he wasn't assigned counsel.

He's someone who took up the *cause* of the cop killer because he was a darling of hollywood.

It's a deliberate move on the part of the Obama admin. They are drawing the battle lines. It's them..the criminals...against the American people.

"Last night on Fox News' The Kelly File, Maureen Faulker, the widow of murdered Philadelphia Police Officer Daniel Faulkner, reacted to President Obama's nomination of Debo Adegbile to head up the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice. Adegbile has worked as an advocate for cop killer Mumia-Abu-Jamal, the man who was convicted of killing Faulkner in 1982. "

""I was absolutely outraged by President Obama to make this decision to have a man who defended a murderer, someone who murdered a police officer with pre-meditation and malice, is a radical, is a Black Panther and to give him an appointment, to nominate him to the Department of Justice, it's a disgrace," Faulkner said."

Obama continues to seed our government with radicals and loons whose sole objective is the destruction of our country.

Widow of Murdered Police Officer on President Obama's DOJ Nomination: "It's Like Spitting on All of Our Officers" - Katie Pavlich

Why does she hate America?

The history of the Mumia Abu Jamal case, and the list of his defenders is absolutely jaw-dropping.

Anyone who does more than 10 minutes of research on the case knows that there is absolutely, positively, no doubt whatsoever that he is guilty as sin. Neither he nor his brother ever even denied that he did it at any relevant time.

It is one thing for a defense attorney to take a case and mount a vigorous defense for someone who is factually guilty - the legal system depends on this. But that's not what we are talking about here. These clowns are out to convince a gullible public that M-A-J did not kill officer Faulkner, which is outrageous.

Which is why his appointment by Our Beloved President is entirely consistent with BHO's attitudes and previous behavior.

Total Pubcrappe- Breaking for the hater dupe lynch mob- everyone deserves good counsel- it's no reflection on the lawyer...it's their job.

As is par for the course for you, you have made a comment on a topic that you have absolutely no pertinent knowledge of.

You may disagree with the OP...that is fine...

But the reason you gave?

Exudes of non information.

Police that murder are a disgrace also and insults the populace at large.

What the FUCK does that have to do with the price of pussy in Peking?

Somebody ban this ignorant cocksucker.

Please

The history of the Mumia Abu Jamal case, and the list of his defenders is absolutely jaw-dropping.

Anyone who does more than 10 minutes of research on the case knows that there is absolutely, positively, no doubt whatsoever that he is guilty as sin. Neither he nor his brother ever even denied that he did it at any relevant time.

It is one thing for a defense attorney to take a case and mount a vigorous defense for someone who is factually guilty - the legal system depends on this. But that's not what we are talking about here. These clowns are out to convince a gullible public that M-A-J did not kill officer Faulkner, which is outrageous.

Which is why his appointment by Our Beloved President is entirely consistent with BHO's attitudes and previous behavior.

It's consistent with their belief that black people should be able to attack and kill at will, and not be held accountable.

Abu Jamal probably looks exactly like a brother that Obama has (as he's too old to look like his non existent or aborted son).

I agree. None information is Francasses middle name.

I'd tell him to do some research but its probably beyond his capabilities. Its much easier to say "Pubcrap, and Hater dupe lynch mob" than it is to actually know what the hell your talking about.

I'm not surprised Barry could appoint this guy. Its par for the course with the jackass in chief.

As is par for the course for you, you have made a comment on a topic that you have absolutely no pertinent knowledge of.

You may disagree with the OP...that is fine...

But the reason you gave?

Exudes of non information.

I know all about it, but your hate is irrelevant to our laws. You people would make great little Nazis lol. The mindless 22 percent Fox/Rush/Beck/etcbots...

Lawyers work on cases and legal issues. I would be more concerned if this lawyer never practiced law.

This lawyer fought hard to get a convicted, death row cop killer, off.

Not who I want in the DOJ...

Forum List

Back