Does Trump Take Full Responsibility or Not?

Hmmmm....maybe they borrowed a lot of deaths to pad their phony pandemic claims....probably.
I think the libs were more than happy to list a 95-year old heart patient as a wuflu death just to make trump look bad
They also recieve money if someone "dies from covid".

Damn straight.....why Trump has allowed the CDC to pay for a medical opinion on a death certificate that might not be accurate but money driven is beyond me but I do smell investigation here if he gets re-elected.

JO
His other investigations so far have never panned out, just cost us money. Doubt we will have to worry about him being re-elected.

They panned out just fine....he can only start them he has no powers of arrest or detention.....it's not his fault that our government is infiltrated with Obama disciples who refuse to do their jobs....it will simply take time to correct the staffing over the next four years.

JO
Not according to DOJ. Is his personal lawyer, Barr an Obama disciple? Not a case of failing in the court after indictment. No indictments and closed investigations by this administration tells the story.

There is no denying we have far more death in our country (that republicans say has the best healthcare on earth) than any other country on earth.
There is plenty to deny

how does our national obesity affect wuflu deaths?
I doubt if it helps, but in battle you take care of the troops you have not the ones you wish you had. Out of 200 plus countries we are #12. We died at higher numbers than countries 1-11 and 13 through whatever. The best healthcare on earth did not keep us from getting fat or dead, did it?
What country has more international flights coming in than the US? I cant imagine Turkmenistan had the same issues as the US.

The best healthcare on earth did not keep us from getting fat or dead, did it?
It does not prevent us from getting fat

or dying when we catch the wuflu

or does it? America is leading the way in advances for treatment and reducing the mortality rate of the disease, in spite of the vulnerable fat asses in the ICU ward

Or in the case of trump - who liberals often attack for being overweight- of recovering from the virus

trump has assisted in the treatment within the states by moving heaven and earth to provide supplies and equipment

but he in no way is to blame for any person who dies of the disease

Last edited:
There is no denying we have far more death in our country (that republicans say has the best healthcare on earth) than any other country on earth.
There is plenty to deny

I doubt if it helps, but in battle you take care of the troops you have not the ones you wish you had. Out of 200 plus countries we are #12. We died at higher numbers than countries 1-11 and 13 through whatever. The best healthcare on earth did not keep us from getting fat or dead, did it?
What country has more international flights coming in than the US? I cant imagine Turkmenistan had the same issues as the US.
If you are in offense, you choose your route to the objective. If you are under attact, you defend your ground with whatever attributes it has. If you fail to defend miserably, the dead people do not come back to life. The buck stops at his desk, not the airport.

You have got to be kidding here....

No, I'm pointing to reality. You were somewhat violent pouting children before Trump one, you became absolutely hysterical very violent tantrum-throwing children after Trump won.

Just look at this board. It's not liberals posting meltdown thread after meltdown thread. That's all your side.

You have your analogy wrong...It's more like if someone is entering a highway where traffic is going 60 mph, and you try to force your way on from the ramp at 45 mph instead of yeilding as you should, them blame it on the person on the highway that has the right of way....

That makes no sense at all. It's not analogous to anything.

Again, if you make a situtation worse when you could have prevented that, you bear some responsiblity. That's how the adult world works, and that's the philsophy you and Trump have rejected.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

LMAO The only people I've seen meltdown are the lefty loons. Hell they have been on meltdown for four years.

That piece of shit Biden doesn't take any responsibility for the massive failures of the Obama/Biden Administration, the sorry sonofabitch.

There is plenty to deny

If you are in offense, you choose your route to the objective. If you are under attact, you defend your ground with whatever attributes it has. If you fail to defend miserably, the dead people do not come back to life. The buck stops at his desk, not the airport.
It sounds a little like White 6 is fighting the Spanish Flu in WWI

Yes, Trump created a virus all by himself in his secret lab in Wuhan and then released it just for shits and giggles.

He has mad skills so far beyond the ordinary that mere mortals like okfine simply cannot comprehend them.

There is plenty to deny

You dont really think that ^ poorly written horsehit is a good argument, do you?

There is plenty to deny

Not fighting anything. Just telling it like it is. Subject is not Spanish Flu. It is Coronavirus in 2020, trump leading the country and cultists astray, causing massive loss of life, and failure to take responsibility for it. You guy have been pointing to every other conceivable person, country, societal attribute and unproven fact, to join him in refusing to take responsibility for it, yet we are racking a the #1 death-toll on the planet.

Trump on taking responsibility about Coronavirus.
One day he says he doesn't, and tonight he says "does?"
Which version is correct?

"President Donald Trump tried to claim he is taking “full responsibility” over the coronavirus pandemic during the final presidential debate."

This is what he says is taking “full responsibility:
“I take full responsibility. It’s not my fault that it came here, it’s China’s fault.”

"Back in March Trump infamously told reporters, “I don’t take responsibility at all.”

it all depends on his responsibility for it,,,

the covid was because of the governors not him,,,

What?!?

When Trump eschewed his duty and put the response to a pandemic on various governors, he set us on a road of death and disaster. As if

hes not a dictator and governors are responsible for what happens in their states,,,

We're the 9/11 attacks the responsibility of the governors of New York, Virginia and Pennsylvania? Was the Oklahoma City bombing a local matter?

There is plenty to deny

Not fighting anything. Just telling it like it is. Subject is not Spanish Flu. It is Coronavirus in 2020, trump leading the country and cultists astray, causing massive loss of life, and failure to take responsibility for it. You guy have been pointing to every other conceivable person, country, societal attribute and unproven fact, to join him in refusing to take responsibility for it, yet we are racking a the #1 death-toll on the planet.
Lets try this again.... What country has more international flights coming in than the US? I cant imagine Turkmenistan had the same issues as the US.

Not fighting anything. Just telling it like it is.
I know

I was just having a little fun

that was not the clearest rant you have ever posted
Running low on the subject. Not much new to say as it has all been said by me, you and everybody else on the board. Hard to punch it up at this point. No views being changed. Don't think it had to be this way, but at this point, like Donnie says, "It is what it is". I wonder what the perspective will be in 2 week?

There is plenty to deny

Lets try this again.... What country has more international flights coming in than the US? I cant imagine Turkmenistan had the same issues as the US.
OK, OK, I'll play.
1603469646374.png

Turkmenistan did not make the list. What is your point? If you are saying the government did not take this into account soon enough, as 40 other counties stopped flights before we did, I agree.

There is plenty to deny

OK, OK, I'll play.
View attachment 405604

Turkmenistan did not make the list. What is your point? If you are saying the government did not take this into account soon enough, as 40 other counties stopped flights before we did, I agree.
Democrats fought tooth and nail against banning flights. You retards said it was racist. Pelosi was begging chinese people to come to our country. Is your memory really this bad?

There was a vaccine against this. Those who died chose not to use it.

I see. So what you're saying is that people made the choice of protecting themselves or not, just like with this virus. There are people who are choosing not to wear masks, avoid social distancing, and really don't care whether they get it or spread it. That being said, WTF did you want Trump to do differently than Hussein?
People perhaps should have been wearing masks, but you lied about the people effected, so this conversation is useless.

There is plenty to deny

OK, OK, I'll play.
View attachment 405604

Democrats fought tooth and nail against banning flights. You retards said it was racist. Pelosi was begging chinese people to come to our country. Is your memory really this bad?
He closed them with an executive order, that nobody overruled or held up in court, right? I had no problem with the ban. I had and have a problem with him convincing trumpers it was not serious and would be over soon, starting the echo chamber downplaying it anybody that would listen and anybody who wouldn't. I am a results guy. I guess the military and private executives after military ruined me. Make all the excuses you want. I don't pay much attention to excuses. The Democrats didn't eat trumps homework. He just failed the test.

Forum List

Back