Does Trump Take Full Responsibility or Not?

Not fighting anything. Just telling it like it is. Subject is not Spanish Flu. It is Coronavirus in 2020, trump leading the country and cultists astray, causing massive loss of life, and failure to take responsibility for it. You guy have been pointing to every other conceivable person, country, societal attribute and unproven fact, to join him in refusing to take responsibility for it, yet we are racking a the #1 death-toll on the planet.

That's because we have 340 million people here. The President does not control a virus. He doesn't have the power from God, nor the right in the Constitution to control the people.
Doesn't have to lead them to doom though. Follow him if you like, but can't recommend it.
The only people that were led to doom lived in states with Dem governors.
You mean like Florida and Texas? How about TN?

Trump on taking responsibility about Coronavirus.
One day he says he doesn't, and tonight he says "does?"
Which version is correct?

"President Donald Trump tried to claim he is taking “full responsibility” over the coronavirus pandemic during the final presidential debate."

This is what he says is taking “full responsibility:
“I take full responsibility. It’s not my fault that it came here, it’s China’s fault.”

"Back in March Trump infamously told reporters, “I don’t take responsibility at all.”

I am truly sick of this shit. IT DOESN'T MATTER anymore what he did in Feb, March. What matters is what he proposes now. "Getting back to normal, to my great economy." That's where the focus should be now, imo.

Yes it does matter what he said and did.

His lies have gotten hundreds of thousands of people dead.

One of them is my favorite aunt. She died in the spring when tump was lying through his teeth about the virus.

My favorite aunt died of the virus and that DOES MATTER.

Every death from this virus DOES MATTER.

All the people who are left behind DO MATTER.

My aunt didn't have to die. All those hundreds of thousands of people didn't have to die.

My aunt should be alive and spoiling her grandchildren. I should be able to talk to her and see her. I should be able to hug her, give her a kiss and tell her I love her.

I can't. She died alone. Not being able to breathe. With my cousins and I helpless to do anything about it.

We aren't the only ones. There are hundreds of thousands of people just like my cousins and I.

WE MATTER.

OUR LOVED ONES MATTERED.

Trump did not kill your aunt. You did by voting for obama and biden who funded chinese germ warfare in wuhan

Not fighting anything. Just telling it like it is. Subject is not Spanish Flu. It is Coronavirus in 2020, trump leading the country and cultists astray, causing massive loss of life, and failure to take responsibility for it. You guy have been pointing to every other conceivable person, country, societal attribute and unproven fact, to join him in refusing to take responsibility for it, yet we are racking a the #1 death-toll on the planet.

That's because we have 340 million people here. The President does not control a virus. He doesn't have the power from God, nor the right in the Constitution to control the people.
Doesn't have to lead them to doom though. Follow him if you like, but can't recommend it.
The cdc now quietly says that only 10000 people died of covid

So pay attention

Well let's take a look at those states since you brought them up......FL has 16,349 deaths in a total of 771,780 cases for a mortality rate of 2.1%....Texas 17,878 deaths in 896,241 cases for a mortality rate of 1.9%. Tennessee is at 3011 deaths in 237,907 cases for a rate of 1.3%. So in NY have33,536 deaths in 526,281 cases and NJ just for fun 16,399 deaths in 229,372 cases for mortality rates of 6.4% and oooh 7.1% now what was your point?

"President Donald Trump tried to claim he is taking “full responsibility” over the coronavirus pandemic during the final presidential debate."

“I take full responsibility. It’s not my fault that it came here, it’s China’s fault.”

"Back in March Trump infamously told reporters, “I don’t take responsibility at all.”

I am truly sick of this shit. IT DOESN'T MATTER anymore what he did in Feb, March. What matters is what he proposes now. "Getting back to normal, to my great economy." That's where the focus should be now, imo.

One of them is my favorite aunt. She died in the spring when tump was lying through his teeth about the virus.

My aunt didn't have to die. All those hundreds of thousands of people didn't have to die.

My aunt should be alive and spoiling her grandchildren. I should be able to talk to her and see her. I should be able to hug her, give her a kiss and tell her I love her.

I can't. She died alone. Not being able to breathe. With my cousins and I helpless to do anything about it.

We aren't the only ones. There are hundreds of thousands of people just like my cousins and I.

WE MATTER.

OUR LOVED ONES MATTERED.

I didn't mean to imply she--and you--didn't matter, but what's done is water under the bridge now, Dana, and what we need to be doing is looking forward to who has the best plan for what to do now. If people want to keep criticizing Trump for his action in the spring, that's fine, but for the limited amount of time to get the candidates' plans at the debate, I think the emphasis should have been more on what now. I don't like Trump's plan, which is based on empty promises. But Biden's response was pretty weak, too. In the end, except for sending states and individuals more money that they haven't got, there isn't a whole lot the feds can do except what's been done already.

Well let's take a look at those states since you brought them up......FL has 16,349 deaths in a total of 771,780 cases for a mortality rate of 2.1%....Texas 17,878 deaths in 896,241 cases for a mortality rate of 1.9%. Tennessee is at 3011 deaths in 237,907 cases for a rate of 1.3%. So in NY have33,536 deaths in 526,281 cases and NJ just for fun 16,399 deaths in 229,372 cases for mortality rates of 6.4% and oooh 7.1% now what was your point?
They all have similar case totals per million of population so what conclusion should we draw?

WE MATTER.

OUR LOVED ONES MATTERED.

I didn't mean to imply she--and you--didn't matter, but what's done is water under the bridge now, Dana, and what we need to be doing is looking forward to who has the best plan for what to do now. If people want to keep criticizing Trump for his action in the spring, that's fine, but for the limited amount of time to get the candidates' plans at the debate, I think the emphasis should have been more on what now. I don't like Trump's plan, which is based on empty promises. But Biden's response was pretty weak, too. In the end, except for sending states and individuals more money that they haven't got, there isn't a whole lot the feds can do except what's been done already.

It's the flu and there are plenty of other infectious things attacking us we have to worry about also. Shutting down the country for the leftyvirus was crazy.

Normal people don't take responsibility for something then blame it on someone else in the same sentence.

Of course he doesn't take any responsibility for his total failure to protect America from the virus and to protect America once it came here.

If he did take responsibility he would have not included "it's not my fault. it's china's fault" in the same sentence. A responsible person would take responsibility and try to do better and make things right.

So, how many people have you killed by supporting schemes to destroy people's ability to earn a living or get the health treatment they desperately need but haven't been able to get because ony people with covid matter to you?

Just pointing out it is not only blue states, which we know trump does not care about, but red states also. We are 10th in cases, about 21st in death, and your percentage may or may not be correct, but those Tennesseans are just as dead as the people in the Blue states. TN opened back up when he said, just like Fla and Tex. Who knew in a red state you had to ignore the president as a constant liar for survival? He is losing the senior vote, because it was not only blue states he didn't care about, but he said it was mostly a problem for old people. Seniors are turning against him out of survival.

I had no problem with the ban. I had and have a problem with him convincing trumpers it was not serious and would be over soon
Why do you have a problem with that?
Aversion to liars and the damage cause by their lies I guess. Probably a personal hang up.
What damage are you referring to?
In this case, the damage caused to the effort to fight and control the spread of the virus, by his lying about the seriousness and his other efforts to minimize the situation, while the dying continued.

It's the flu and there are plenty of other infectious things attacking us we have to worry about also. Shutting down the country for the leftyvirus was crazy.

Right now, my right forehead looks like an amature golfer got too much turf when he attempted his pitch shot as the skin cancer operation I just underwent left an ugly looking divot there.

If I had the operation when it was first scheduled in March, the three spots I had could have been taken out with less invasiveness, as they had not yet grown together to form one big mass.

I imagine all these low IQ leftists just laugh about shit like this just as they laugh when the restaurant owner loses their livihood. None of them have the intelligence necessary to understand the entire fallout from the fascist measures they all support, since their fascism is the only thing that matters to them.

Just pointing out it is not only blue states, which we know trump does not care about, but red states also. We are 10th in cases, about 21st in death, and your percentage may or may not be correct, but those Tennesseans are just as dead as the people in the Blue states. TN opened back up when he said, just like Fla and Tex. Who knew in a red state you had to ignore the president as a constant liar for survival? He is losing the senior vote, because it was not only blue states he didn't care about, but he said it was mostly a problem for old people. Seniors are turning against him out of survival.
Governors are elected and are responsible for the condition of their states and the safety of the people therin. The discrepancies between mortality results in red and blue states using the exact same virus for comparison show not any incompetence by the President, but by a party who pretends to care for people but really do not. As for old people, they are susceptible to many dangers, Covid among them, but once you have reached your average lifespan things like mersa, staph, tuberculosis, flu, pneumonia,etc, etc, are going to attack and weaken your immune system. That is not the President's fault, libber.

You don't realize how many people are leading normal lives with preexisting conditions due to modern pharmacology.

"People with underlying medical conditions are those most likely to die from COVID-19. In many cases, however, those with underlying health issues would have continued their normal life for years if not for the infection."
"Just because you or I have high blood pressure, we can take care of that and live for a long time. It is a risk factor, if we catch COVID, for having a more severe illness," Pate said. "So it would still be COVID that killed us even though we might have high blood pressure or diabetes or be obese or any number of other factors."

WE MATTER.

OUR LOVED ONES MATTERED.

Biden and obama funded covid germ warfare research in wuhan. Trump did not

Next

You don't realize how many people are leading normal lives with preexisting conditions due to modern pharmacology.

"People with underlying medical conditions are those most likely to die from COVID-19. In many cases, however, those with underlying health issues would have continued their normal life for years if not for the infection."
"Just because you or I have high blood pressure, we can take care of that and live for a long time. It is a risk factor, if we catch COVID, for having a more severe illness," Pate said. "So it would still be COVID that killed us even though we might have high blood pressure or diabetes or be obese or any number of other factors."

Doctors kill people, i do 100 mile bike rides so you enjoy dying because statins are reducing your hearts output not strengthening it

Governors are elected and are responsible for the condition of their states and the safety of the people therin. The discrepancies between mortality results in red and blue states using the exact same virus for comparison show not any incompetence by the President, but by a party who pretends to care for people but really do not. As for old people, they are susceptible to many dangers, Covid among them, but once you have reached your average lifespan things like mersa, staph, tuberculosis, flu, pneumonia,etc, etc, are going to attack and weaken your immune system. That is not the President's fault, libber.
Hopefully you realize you are convincing nobody as minds are made up. Wasting time on me, as I already voted for Joe Biden for President after being in line before the early voting poll opened last week.

Hopefully you realize you are convincing nobody as minds are made up. Wasting time on me, as I already voted for Joe Biden for President after being in line before the early voting poll opened last week.
Of course brainless liberals will vote for Diaper Joe because they cannot think for themselves. Facts are a libber's worst enemy.

So did you think Trump was a dr?

So you think Biden has a cure for wuhan?

Forum List

Back