Does Trump Take Full Responsibility or Not?

Does trump deserve the blame for ANY of the deaths due to the chinese disease?

no absolutely not
All.

The only ones to be blamed are the Chinese who let it out of their country.

I doubt whoever was POTUS in 1918 got blamed for the deaths from the Spanish flue which killed 20 million.

Only a biased idiot like you would blame Trump instead of the Chinese. Good Lord what an idiot you are.

Trump on taking responsibility about Coronavirus.
One day he says he doesn't, and tonight he says "does?"
Which version is correct?

"President Donald Trump tried to claim he is taking “full responsibility” over the coronavirus pandemic during the final presidential debate."

This is what he says is taking “full responsibility:
“I take full responsibility. It’s not my fault that it came here, it’s China’s fault.”

"Back in March Trump infamously told reporters, “I don’t take responsibility at all.”

Who fucking cares?.....talk to me in 24 when he's out of office and the statistics show the bullshit numbers you guys are using.

JO

no absolutely not
All.

I doubt whoever was POTUS in 1918 got blamed for the deaths from the Spanish flue which killed 20 million.

Only a biased idiot like you would blame Trump instead of the Chinese. Good Lord what an idiot you are.

He's not an idiot...he's a hack who gets his talking points from some DNC feed.....that simple.

JO

no absolutely not
All.

He's not an idiot...he's a hack who gets his talking points from some DNC feed.....that simple.

JO

LOL Still a biased sheeple idiot.

You have got to be kidding here....

No, I'm pointing to reality. You were somewhat violent pouting children before Trump one, you became absolutely hysterical very violent tantrum-throwing children after Trump won.

Just look at this board. It's not liberals posting meltdown thread after meltdown thread. That's all your side.

You have your analogy wrong...It's more like if someone is entering a highway where traffic is going 60 mph, and you try to force your way on from the ramp at 45 mph instead of yeilding as you should, them blame it on the person on the highway that has the right of way....

That makes no sense at all. It's not analogous to anything.

If you let a situtation get worse when you could have prevented that, you bear some responsiblity. That's how the adult world works, and that's the philosophy you and Trump have rejected.

He lied. Get it straight. He said it was not serious. Was it serious? 228,000 dead is pretty serious.
Two things to consider

Is the official death count accurate or inflated?

I think its inflated

And is trump to blame for any of the actual deaths from the wuflu?

I dont think so

We are all going to catch the chinese disease in our own good time.

and when we do about .4% of us are going to die whether we go about living our lives and providing economic security for our family - or cower in the basement like Sleepy Joe Biden.
The official death count is an undercount. Excess mortality for the first ten months of this year vs last it is over 300,000. Stop spreading misinformation. You're literally killing people.

What is your number? 200,000 even? 175,000?
I dont know

what I think is that in 2020 fewer people will die of other natural causes because they died of the wuflu instead.

and when people lose their jobs or small business and kill themselves in despair that death should be blamed on the lockdown not covid19

in 2021 we can look back and see what the numbers are

if the true number of deaths rose by 50,000 across America over 2019, or if its 100,000, that is a more reliable number to me

Last edited:

"President Donald Trump tried to claim he is taking “full responsibility” over the coronavirus pandemic during the final presidential debate."

“I take full responsibility. It’s not my fault that it came here, it’s China’s fault.”

"Back in March Trump infamously told reporters, “I don’t take responsibility at all.”

I am truly sick of this shit. IT DOESN'T MATTER anymore what he did in Feb, March. What matters is what he proposes now. "Getting back to normal, to my great economy." That's where the focus should be now, imo.

I agree totally. The economy needs to be up and running so we can get back what we had before the Chinese virus. States need to unlock and get back to business.

I didn't mean I agree with him; I just think that's where we should be focusing.

Oh you don't have to agree with him. You and I both know what needs to be done. Get the country opened up and back to work. Simple.

In areas with low hospitalization and death counts, that makes sense, with precautions. In those places having an ICU run, it has to be the call of the locals. Too many places that tried going 'back to normal' had to shut down again, because they weren't careful enough.

We're starting Phase 4 Nov 2, and it took a LONG time coming, but it's worth it if we can continue on that path without having to backtrack. Most schools are open, our colleges are open. But cases are low enough to jump on a case like a duck on a Junebug. That's what people are forgetting--and the Pres is forgetting. It was his own recommendations, for Heaven's sake.

That makes no sense at all. It's not analogous to anything.

If you let a situtation get worse when you could have prevented that, you bear some responsiblity. That's how the adult world works, and that's the philosophy you and Trump have rejected.

I posted a timeline of actions that were undertaken from the very start of this through April....You obviously ignored that.

it all depends on his responsibility for it,,,

the covid was because of the governors not him,,,

What?!?

When Trump eschewed his duty and put the response to a pandemic on various governors, he set us on a road of death and disaster. As if

Excess mortality for the first ten months of this year vs last it is over 300,000.
Do you have a link to that?

I would very much like to study your claim

it all depends on his responsibility for it,,,

the covid was because of the governors not him,,,

What?!?

When Trump eschewed his duty and put the response to a pandemic on various governors, he set us on a road of death and disaster. As if

hes not a dictator and governors are responsible for what happens in their states,,,

He lied. Get it straight. He said it was not serious. Was it serious? 228,000 dead is pretty serious.
Two things to consider

I think its inflated

I dont think so

and when we do about .4% of us are going to die whether we go about living our lives and providing economic security for our family - or cower in the basement like Sleepy Joe Biden.
The official death count is an undercount. Excess mortality for the first ten months of this year vs last it is over 300,000. Stop spreading misinformation. You're literally killing people.

Oh good grief, now Mac-7 is killing people? You people have taken Alinsky to a whole new evil level.

The better question is, do YOU think he is fully responsible for coronavirus?

For being lazy, inept and irresponsible, for even catching it himself... Yes.

As we all know, you are being dishonest. The truth is, voters arent blaming Trump for COVID. That would be crazy. Independents arent fucking retards. They arent going to buy that horseshit.

I'm an Independent and Trump's handling of the pandemic wanes big time.

I think what he means to say is he takes responsibility for our actions, not for the results of the virus.

It's freaking amazing how they find ways to blame Trump but never once bring up the reprehensibility of the CCP who knew about the Virus months before they stopped Travel From China......this is why people simple do not listen to them anymore.

JO

Two things to consider

I think its inflated

I dont think so

Oh good grief, now Mac-7 is killing people? You people have taken Alinsky to a whole new evil level.
Everyone spreading misinformation and conspiracy theories about the virus is killing people.

From mac7 all the way up to tRump. This crap doesn't spread itself.

Well, I hold him responsible and so do the people concerned about the 228,000 death toll, so he is stuck with it.

Well, during DumBama's two terms, over 200,000 Americans dies from the common flu. Do you hold him responsible for that? And if not, why not?
Nope. There was vaccines although many do not approve of vaccines and tried and effect treatment and it was an 8 years number, not an 8 month number. Trump knew how serious and lied to his base and they tried to make his lies true. Now we are 228,000 dead of actual truth that was supposed to disappear when warm weather starts, according to the lie. Not too impressed with people in admin telling connected people on wall street of how serious it was, but not the American people, either.

Your translator is not working too well dude..... Don't know who you are but you're not a real poster that's for sure. In any case most of the death numbers are fudged for political reasons and sane people realize that China is the main culprit here not Trump or any other national leader who suffered under this thing..... Oh....and get a better translating program the one you're using makes you look and sound just like a third grader who flunked english.

Two things to consider

I think its inflated

I dont think so

Everyone spreading misinformation and conspiracy theories about the virus is killing people.

From mac7 all the way up to tRump. This crap doesn't spread itself.

Just because you live in a CNN bubble, and some alternate reality fueled by hatred for your fellow American, doesn't mean that facts are "misinformation".... That is just your claim.... Meaningless.

Forum List

Back