Does Trump Take Full Responsibility or Not?

People perhaps should have been wearing masks, but you lied about the people effected, so this conversation is useless.

And when Dr. Fauci thought it was necessary, Trump handed him the mic and that's what he told everybody listening.

Trump on taking responsibility about Coronavirus.
One day he says he doesn't, and tonight he says "does?"
Which version is correct?

"President Donald Trump tried to claim he is taking “full responsibility” over the coronavirus pandemic during the final presidential debate."

This is what he says is taking “full responsibility:
“I take full responsibility. It’s not my fault that it came here, it’s China’s fault.”

"Back in March Trump infamously told reporters, “I don’t take responsibility at all.”

He stated it very clearly which is why you can't understand....he isn't responsible for the virus being here, China is. He is responsible for the actions the country takes.

Not fighting anything. Just telling it like it is. Subject is not Spanish Flu. It is Coronavirus in 2020, trump leading the country and cultists astray, causing massive loss of life, and failure to take responsibility for it. You guy have been pointing to every other conceivable person, country, societal attribute and unproven fact, to join him in refusing to take responsibility for it, yet we are racking a the #1 death-toll on the planet.

That's because we have 340 million people here. The President does not control a virus. He doesn't have the power from God, nor the right in the Constitution to control the people.

Not fighting anything. Just telling it like it is. Subject is not Spanish Flu. It is Coronavirus in 2020, trump leading the country and cultists astray, causing massive loss of life, and failure to take responsibility for it. You guy have been pointing to every other conceivable person, country, societal attribute and unproven fact, to join him in refusing to take responsibility for it, yet we are racking a the #1 death-toll on the planet.

That's because we have 340 million people here. The President does not control a virus. He doesn't have the power from God, nor the right in the Constitution to control the people.
We do NOT have the number one death toll or anywhere close to it. We have a lower mortality rate than most countries and less than the global average, the liberal disinformation to their brainless lemmings is pathetic. And if not for the pathetic Democrat states leading the globe in death rates we would be doing much much better.

We do NOT have the number one death toll or anywhere close to it. We have a lower mortality rate than most countries and less than the global average, the liberal disinformation to their brainless lemmings is pathetic. And if not for the pathetic Democrat states leading the globe in death rates we would be doing much much better.
Just reading White's baloney comment there.

That's what they're told so that's what they believe. We may have more deaths, but per capita, the US ranks 8th in Covid death per 100,000. Furthermore a lot of these cases and deaths are fudged numbers. Every other place has socialized/ government medical care. Facilities do not get extra money for treating Covid like the US does. If anything, they fudge the numbers the other way to make it look like Government has it well under control.

A few weeks after my Uncle died from colon cancer, they called his son to ask how he rated the service provided to his father. He said the care was fine, but he was upset with them labeling his death as Covid when he never had it. The nurse on the phone told him to join the crowd. A lot of families are having problems with the same thing.

That's what they're told so that's what they believe. We may have more deaths, but per capita, the US ranks 8th in Covid death per 100,000. Furthermore a lot of these cases and deaths are fudged numbers. Every other place has socialized/ government medical care. Facilities do not get extra money for treating Covid like the US does. If anything, they fudge the numbers the other way to make it look like Government has it well under control.

A few weeks after my Uncle died from colon cancer, they called his son to ask how he rated the service provided to his father. He said the care was fine, but he was upset with them labeling his death as Covid when he never had it. The nurse on the phone told him to join the crowd. A lot of families are having problems with the same thing.
We have run 130,000,000 tests with a 6.6% positive rate, that will give you a lot of cases but a mere 2.6% mortality rate...and again that would be much much lower if not for Killer Cuomo and his band of Democrat governors skewing the stats

We have run 130,000,000 tests with a 6.6% positive rate, that will give you a lot of cases but a mere 2.6% mortality rate...and again that would be much much lower if not for Killer Cuomo and his band of Democrat governors skewing the stats
And that is just by the actual statistics we have.....millions more have had the leftyvirus and never knew it or were tested.

"President Donald Trump tried to claim he is taking “full responsibility” over the coronavirus pandemic during the final presidential debate."

“I take full responsibility. It’s not my fault that it came here, it’s China’s fault.”

"Back in March Trump infamously told reporters, “I don’t take responsibility at all.”

Normal people don't take responsibility for something then blame it on someone else in the same sentence.

Of course he doesn't take any responsibility for his total failure to protect America from the virus and to protect America once it came here.

If he did take responsibility he would have not included "it's not my fault. it's china's fault" in the same sentence. A responsible person would take responsibility and try to do better and make things right.

Normal people don't take responsibility for something then blame it on someone else in the same sentence.

Of course he doesn't take any responsibility for his total failure to protect America from the virus and to protect America once it came here.

If he did take responsibility he would have not included "it's not my fault. it's china's fault" in the same sentence. A responsible person would take responsibility and try to do better and make things right.

You need someone to protect you poor little defenseless libber? You don't have a brain or any common sense you poor helpless soul? Geez you wackos never assume any self responsibility for anything, always looking to place blame for everything elsewhere....even for this your own contrived leftyvirus hoax.

Coronovirus is your fault, not trumps so why would trump take responsibility for what you let china create in the lab with obamas money

You need someone to protect you poor little defenseless libber? You don't have a brain or any common sense you poor helpless soul? Geez you wackos never assume any self responsibility for anything, always looking to place blame for everything elsewhere....even for this your own contrived leftyvirus hoax.

Have you checked the US death totals this year compared to others? Its the same....duuuh!

I am truly sick of this shit. IT DOESN'T MATTER anymore what he did in Feb, March. What matters is what he proposes now. "Getting back to normal, to my great economy." That's where the focus should be now, imo.

Yes it does matter what he said and did.

His lies have gotten hundreds of thousands of people dead.

One of them is my favorite aunt. She died in the spring when tump was lying through his teeth about the virus.

My favorite aunt died of the virus and that DOES MATTER.

Every death from this virus DOES MATTER.

All the people who are left behind DO MATTER.

My aunt didn't have to die. All those hundreds of thousands of people didn't have to die.

My aunt should be alive and spoiling her grandchildren. I should be able to talk to her and see her. I should be able to hug her, give her a kiss and tell her I love her.

I can't. She died alone. Not being able to breathe. With my cousins and I helpless to do anything about it.

We aren't the only ones. There are hundreds of thousands of people just like my cousins and I.

WE MATTER.

OUR LOVED ONES MATTERED.

I am truly sick of this shit. IT DOESN'T MATTER anymore what he did in Feb, March. What matters is what he proposes now. "Getting back to normal, to my great economy." That's where the focus should be now, imo.

Yes it does matter what he said and did.

His lies have gotten hundreds of thousands of people dead.

One of them is my favorite aunt. She died in the spring when tump was lying through his teeth about the virus.

My favorite aunt died of the virus and that DOES MATTER.

Every death from this virus DOES MATTER.

All the people who are left behind DO MATTER.

My aunt didn't have to die. All those hundreds of thousands of people didn't have to die.

My aunt should be alive and spoiling her grandchildren. I should be able to talk to her and see her. I should be able to hug her, give her a kiss and tell her I love her.

I can't. She died alone. Not being able to breathe. With my cousins and I helpless to do anything about it.

We aren't the only ones. There are hundreds of thousands of people just like my cousins and I.

WE MATTER.

OUR LOVED ONES MATTERED.

Spare us.....infections of all kinds attack us every day. People die of all kinds of things and to blame a single person for a virus hoax is ridiculous and desperate.

Doesn't have to lead them to doom though. Follow him if you like, but can't recommend it.

Doesn't have to lead them to doom though. Follow him if you like, but can't recommend it.
The only people that were led to doom lived in states with Dem governors.

Forum List

Back