Trump sues Truth Social Partners: He wants their shares!

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
"Donald Trump has sued two co-founders of his newly public Trump Media & Technology Group Corp., claiming they set the company up improperly and shouldn’t get any stock in it.

In the latest legal skirmish over who gets how much of the hot but flailing meme stock, Trump alleges that Andy Litinsky and Wes Moss violated an agreement about the setup and don’t deserve their 8.6% stake, currently valued at $606 million."

Why the hell anyone would want to go into business with Donald Trump is beyond me. Trump attempts to screw over anyone that works with him. He had over 3000 lawsuits before he even ran for president. That is why all this lawfare stuff that Trumpers scream about is so hilarious. No one is more into lawfare and the lawsuit than Donald Trump.

The gist of the law suit is this: Truth Social collapsing is not my fault it is someone else's fault when in fact it is his company.

As we know about Trump, he takes personal responsibility for nothing.

Last edited:
So he is suing them because they failed to do their part of an agreement. And this is surprising? lolz
They are suing him too. Not surprised you failed to mention that in your rant.
proper OP title - "Businessman does what every other businessman on the fucking planet does"
:lol:

He is a sad, desperate little man.

Once DJT shares are down in the ranks of the penny stocks I think we should all start calling penny stocks "DJTs".

So he is suing them because they failed to do their part of an agreement. And this is surprising? lolz

They did their part of the agreement, Trump just did not like the outcome. That would be like me suing the Cardinals for not winning more games last year.

From what I could gather, the two shareholders he is suing are the ones who came up with the idea of Truth Social and are his former "apprentices." Trump has a history of accusing others of not doing their jobs. It is his schtick. His 3000 lawsuits are him alleging that contractors and employees did not do their job. It is the way Trump conducts business.

Not what the article said.

Well, yeah it is. Trump is claiming they did not do it correctly, not that they did not do it at all. So, again not unlike me suing the Cardinals for not playing baseball correctly and winning more games.

The people he is suing are the ones who came up with the idea of Truth Social. Trump has a history of accusing others of not doing their jobs. It is his schtick. His 3000 lawsuits are him alleging that contractors and employees did not do their job. It is the way Trump conducts busienss.
This article specifically states they failed to do their part. Im not seeing the issue here.

Well, yeah it is. Trump is claiming they did not do it correctly, not that they did not do it at all. So, again not unlike me suing the Cardinals for not playing baseball correctly and winning more games.
No it isnt. If you fail to do something, you arent abiding by your agreement. Unless there was fine print that said failure was perfectly acceptable.

This article specifically states they failed to do their part. Im not seeing the issue here.
The two partners of Trump, Mr Litinsky and Mr Moss originally filed a complaint in February in the Delaware Court of Chancery, seeking to prevent Mr Trump from taking steps the two said would sharply reduce their combined 8.6 per cent stake in Truth Social.

The pair claimed that they own the stake through a 2021 agreement Mr Trump signed with their company United Atlantic Ventures.

Trump filed this lawsuit as a result. In other words, Trump attempted to screw the partners and they filed a lawsuit. Like many of Trump's complaints, like the one against Bill Mahrer, this one likewise is meritless. The breach of fiduciary duty is laughable.

Dont hire harpy or jlw to trim your hedges

1712152131757.png

Is that all you have? LOL I take your surrender, John Wilkes Boob.
There is nothing to surrender, goober.
The guys didnt do their part of the agreement, apparently. I dont see the issue here.
Dont you dare trash the name of our greatest American Patriot.

I am sure that Truth Social investors are thrilled that Trump filed a lawsuit that alleges his company is a clusterf@ck.

No it isnt. If you fail to do something, you arent abiding by your agreement. Unless there was fine print that said failure was perfectly acceptable.

So if a team fails to win the world series they have failed in abiding by their agreement.

"Donald Trump has sued two co-founders of his newly public Trump Media & Technology Group Corp., claiming they set the company up improperly and shouldn’t get any stock in it.

In the latest legal skirmish over who gets how much of the hot but flailing meme stock, Trump alleges that Andy Litinsky and Wes Moss violated an agreement about the setup and don’t deserve their 8.6% stake, currently valued at $606 million."

Why the hell anyone would want to go into business with Donald Trump is beyond me. Trump attempts to screw over anyone that works with him. He had over 3000 lawsuits before he even ran for president. That is why all this lawfare stuff that Trumpers scream about is so hilarious. No one is more into lawfare and the lawsuit than Donald Trump.

The gist of the law suit is this: Truth Social collapsing is not my fault it is someone else's fault when in fact it is his company.

And so Trump sows the seeds of destruction yet again

They should have known better than to a lying douche bag like P011305809.

Forum List

Back