Does this make the right Antifa now?

Antifa never launched a mob assault on the Capitol during the opening of the Presidential electors votes. Nope this was planned at a high level.
they did today.

until it is proven the assholes you see are in fact trump supporters, i will stick with them being the same set of assholes that go from place to place tearing shit up in the name of social justice and trolling anyone else they can along the way in "real time".

Ever since I was a Yippie in SDS, I've advocated for the violent overthrow of the US Government by force.

Then came the boring decades when most Yippies turned into Yuppies, danced to disco and snorted cocaine.

Politics became mundane for the most part. Probably for the best.

Now, as my heart flutters, I'm tempted to join the right-wing.

They're overthrowing the government, or at least sort of trying.

I've been less confused.

I'm so confused.
It makes the people who rushed inside the capital fools who made everyone else look bad.
What did it net them?

1. Makes us look like the foolish governments we always claim to need to help by going to war.
2. People shot for no reason.
3. Didn't do anything to solve their grievance.

DUMB

So for the record, it is fascist to break a window but not shoot someone dead.

Understood.

9316FDDE-0D95-4F97-B9E8-71938B2C6B0A.png

DD17A1B7-6854-4281-B936-50D7D94B2944.png
1597AAD6-B760-423E-A1BB-C34060A9D977.png

antifa

Last edited:
Does this make the right Antifa now?

No, it makes them FASCISTS.
An unarmed, small woman was shot and killed by Capitol police who answer now to Nancy Pelosi and whose order apparently shoot to kill Trump supporters.

Oh, wait it's the blame game. Democrats tell the msm to blame a Republican Trump supporter, Trump, et al.

The fact that the American people are mad at Democrats for beating up on Donald Trump for four years, their protectors shoot to kill a small, unarmed Trump supporter protesting the 4 years of lying to the American people, 4 years of stalking a favorite President, his family and his staff, four years of tearing up the President's official speeches. And now it's not the fault of Voodoo Nancy's 4-year freak show.:right:

Forum List

Back