How did the Trump presidency negatively affect you/your life or quality of life personally?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We all know we all vote on our personal interests and everybody I know kicked major ass on Trumps watch so I remain confused.
I’ve heard the typical stuff….
“I hate Trump because he talks mean”… but there has to be more….Under Trump, America was better and better off by literally every single meaningful metric.
Shed some light on this for me…PLEASE!

We all know we all vote on our personal interests and everybody I know kicked major ass on Trumps watch so I remain confused.
“I hate Trump because he talks mean”… but there has to be more….Under Trump, America was better and better off by literally every single meaningful metric.
Don't expect much of a response. None of them know what Trump did to screw their lives up.
If they bring anything up they know we'll tear it apart and show them how misinformed they are.

99% of the animosity they have toward Trump is a reflection of the animosity exhibited by our corrupt media and their 98% negative coverage of Trump.
Even with that Biden is getting his ass kicked royally.

1. He caused inflation with his tax breaks, spending and stimulus checks (with his name on them)
2. He started a trade war with China. I'm in manufacturing and one of our machines comes from China. It's why he only had 2.2% gdp in 2019. And he didn't win the trade war. Just disrupted the economy.
3. He has me on these boards every day with the stupid shit he says and does.
4. He has given power to the Nazi's of America. Proud Boys.
5. He tried to steal the electon. I voted for Biden.

To be honest I can't really think of anything any president has done in the last 3 decades that has effected my personal interests to a measurable degree outside of military actions.

I can't speak for all independents but my issues with Trump are with what he has done to America, not me.

Maybe that is part of the issue? To many people are worried about themselves instead of America itself?

1. He caused inflation with his tax breaks, spending and stimulus checks (with his name on them)
2. He started a trade war with China. I'm in manufacturing and one of our machines comes from China. It's why he only had 2.2% gdp in 2019. And he didn't win the trade war. Just disrupted the economy.
And blew the response to the pandemic which shut our country down and destroyed our economy. A growing economy that he had been gifted by Barrack Obama....and all he had to do was not screw it up.

1. No wall paid for by mexico
  2. No repeal and replace
  3. No tax simplification
  4. Ended zero wars
  5. GDP under 3% every year
  6. Exploded the deficit
  7. Infrastructure week was always around the corner
  8. Nepotism hiring his unqualified kids to run important departments
  9. Leadership turnover causing instability
  10. Ridiculous antics
Just off the top of my head.

The economy was growing before the pandemic, and the States with the most draconian lockdowns were governed by which Party?
Yes. It was. As it was growing under Barrack Obama. I remember Trump coasting for three years....and then blowing the response to the pandemic.

I'm sorry, was this supposed to be a trick question? Who was sitting in the White House again in late January, 2020? :) And whose signature had to appear on any bills passed?
I recall Republicans also still had control of the Senate as well.

Well it was terrible paying two bucks a gallon for gas. The affordable groceries! Get them out of my face man! I refuse to go to the grocery store unless I can drop my entire paycheck there! Trump ruined that experience for me!

Then the boomerang bucks going out to Ukraine didn't exist! I was very depressed when I discovered that our dishonest DC politicians were not able to get their monthly envelopes from Ukrainian boomerang bucks during the Trump presidency. Now things are much better.

I can go to the grocery store and literally be victimized by overpricing and ridiculously high food expenditures. It's absolutely lovely. Paying $4.25 for gasoline is so much better than paying$2.00..... It's a good thing Joe Biden won! Oh and one last thing....Trump kept us out of wars that no good for nothing son of a bitch! At least Biden has started three. Hopefully he can get a few more started before the end of his term!

His trade war with China continues. You are obviously unaware that Biden quietly kept ALL of Trumps tariffs.

To be honest I can't really think of anything any president has done in the last 3 decades that has effected my personal interests to a measurable degree outside of military actions.

I can't speak for all independents but my issues with Trump are with what he has done to America, not me.

Maybe that is part of the issue? To many people are worried about themselves instead of America itself?

I agree. By and large I've charted my own path no matter who the president is.

1. No wall paid for by mexico
  2. No repeal and replace
  3. No tax simplification
  4. Ended zero wars
  5. GDP under 3% every year
  6. Exploded the deficit
  7. Infrastructure week was always around the corner
  8. Nepotism hiring his unqualified kids to run important departments
  9. Leadership turnover causing instability
  10. Ridiculous antics
Just off the top of my head.
Other than your TDS, the question was how did any of those effect you personally?

Forum List

Back