How did the Trump presidency negatively affect you/your life or quality of life personally?

We all know we all vote on our personal interests and everybody I know kicked major ass on Trumps watch so I remain confused.
I’ve heard the typical stuff….
“I hate Trump because he talks mean”… but there has to be more….Under Trump, America was better and better off by literally every single meaningful metric.
Shed some light on this for me…PLEASE!
The President has pretty much never had an impact on my life personally, and that's not my criteria for voting. It's his impact on the country as a whole that is the problem.

1. He caused inflation with his tax breaks, spending and stimulus checks (with his name on them)
2. He started a trade war with China. I'm in manufacturing and one of our machines comes from China. It's why he only had 2.2% gdp in 2019. And he didn't win the trade war. Just disrupted the economy.
3. He has me on these boards every day with the stupid shit he says and does.
4. He has given power to the Nazi's of America. Proud Boys.
5. He tried to steal the electon. I voted for Biden.

Fact Check: Did President Trump Pass the VA Choice Act, as He Says?

The choice act was passed under Obama in 2014. This is where Vets under the VA could transfer their needs to a civilian grouping if the VA does not cover it. This severely affected me.

The problem is, the Choice Act ran out under Rump and he took his b bb During that time, I ended up needing a double cataract. It wouldn't have been so bad except when one became so bad that I couldn't see out the right eye, within 30 days, the left side went bad. I do use the VA Hospital but had I waited for Rump's help on this one, I would have been legally blind for 6 months. The ONLY thing Rump did was just erase Obama's name from it and put his own on it. The problem is, about 640,000 Veterans were negatively affected by the lag.

The former and current president of Ukraine...
The former president of Ukraine was close buddies with Shokin. They grew up in the corrupt system together and protected each other. Hell, Shokin was godfather to one of his kids.

I'm dying to hear where the current president of Ukraine said any such thing.

The former president of Ukraine was close buddies with Shokin. They grew up in the corrupt system together and protected each other. Hell, Shokin was godfather to one of his kids.

I'm dying to hear where the current president of Ukraine said any such thing.
Now you are making shit up... I'm done with you...

If you give everyone more money of course the prices are going to go up. Did covid stimulus checks teach you nothing?

Ever notice after they raise min wage prices go up? More money in EVERYONE's pockets sort of lessens the value of the dollar no?

See this is why I hated Econ 101. It should be clear cut but it never is. Like supply and demand. Right now we need 10 million or 9 million more workers yet wages are stuck where they are. And that's on purpose. The Feds raised interest to cool wages down. Slow hiring and all that.
/——/ We weren’t given money. It’s our money to begin with. Government only took less, you jerk.

Now you are making shit up... I'm done with you...
No, I'm just better informed than you.

To an outsider, it seems strange that Shokin was allowed to do so much damage for so long, but he has clearly enjoyed Poroshenko’s full confidence and is even godfather to one of Poroshenko’s children.

/——/ We weren’t given money. It’s our money to begin with. Government only took less, you jerk.
Government is the ref. Government sets the rules. You live in a system with a government just like every other human on the planet. Some governments tax too much and some don't tax enough. And it depends on if you are rich or not. The funny thing is in America, the rich cry the most. They're rich! Why cry? They got rich in a system like this so why complain after you got rich that NOW you deserve to not pay taxes? Which in turns ruins the system for the next generation.

And didn't Trump tax break to you and I expire? Only taxes on the rich and corporations were forever. So the tax burden now falls more on you and me. No wonder you're mad.

No, I'm just better informed than you.

To an outsider, it seems strange that Shokin was allowed to do so much damage for so long, but he has clearly enjoyed Poroshenko’s full confidence and is even godfather to one of Poroshenko’s children.
You take up the charge of ridding a nation of corruption and see what they call you... he was investigating the most corrupt energy company in Ukraine.... a corrupted prosecutor wouldn't do that...

You take up the charge of ridding a nation of corruption and see what they call you... he was investigating the most corrupt energy company in Ukraine.... a corrupted prosecutor wouldn't do that...

Why it matters: Republicans have faltered in their impeachment inquiry into Biden after an ex-FBI informant whose information was at the center of the probe was charged with felony false statement and obstruction crimes, as well as implicated Russian intervention.

• Fox News coverage has not qualified its reporting of the allegations, Ian Sams, special assistant to the president, wrote in the letter, obtained by Mediaite
  • "All Fox News Digital articles on this topic should at a minimum be updated with editor's notes informing readers that the source of this allegation has been federally indicted for making it up," Sams wrote.
  • Sams suggested that personalities including Sean Hannity and Jesse Watters "inform their viewers on air that they have been sharing a discredited allegation."

If they want our money, they’re going to have to do something about corruption.

That makes sense.

He wasn’t investigating Burisma. His prosecutors would extort money from businesses by threatening them with investigations unless they paid them money. Shokin protected his corrupt prosecutors.

If they want our money, they’re going to have to do something about corruption.

That makes sense.

He wasn’t investigating Burisma. His prosecutors would extort money from businesses by threatening them with investigations unless they paid them money. Shokin protected his corrupt prosecutors.
Its not up to the VP on whether the money is handed over or not.... he blackmailed Ukraine and then was stupid enough to brag about it... end of story... whether the prosecutor was corrupt or not congress allocated the money for a reason... but now you want to rewrite the whole event... please... bottom line if Trump did that he would be in prison...

Its not up to the VP on whether the money is handed over or not.... he blackmailed Ukraine and then was stupid enough to brag about it... end of story... whether the prosecutor was corrupt or not congress allocated the money for a reason... but now you want to rewrite the whole event... please... bottom line if Trump did that he would be in prison...
Trump did hold up money for Ukraine. That’s a fact.

Can we put him in jail?

He slowed the payments down which he is entitled to do...
He slowed them down so much they couldn't be paid out at all because the budgetary year ended, which means that he stopped funding.

Was he entitled to do that?

He slowed them down so much they couldn't be paid out at all because the budgetary year ended, which means that he stopped funding.

Was he entitled to do that?
Buuuahahahahahahaha stop making crap up...

Forum List

Back