How did the Trump presidency negatively affect you/your life or quality of life personally?

You know what dummy?... if you will agree Biden broke the law then yes you can put Trump in jail...
Not all programs are the same. Some give more discretion to the executive than others.

You have yet to prove that the funding in question was appropriated by Congress.

Not all programs are the same. Some give more discretion to the executive than others.

You have yet to prove that the funding in question was appropriated by Congress.
You make up your own truth... its amazing to watch...

In that case you're the one responsible for the mess we're in.

$5 gas, $10 hamburgers, 22.4% average interest rate on credit cards.

ALL of it happened on Biden's watch. Didn't take but 30 days for gas prices to double.

Leftards are dangerously stupid.

Yea but then I see headlines like this and I don't give a fuck about that.

Texan Sidney Powell, Trump co-defendant, pleads guilty in Georgia election interference case​

Under the plea agreement, the lawyer will serve six years’ probation, pay a $6,000 fine plus $2,700 to the secretary of state’s office and testify truthfully at co-defendants’ trials.

Plus I know it's not all Joe's fault. Even Ron and Chris said it in their debates. Trumps spending and other things created the inflation we are in. Happened in the months leading up to his loss.

And now we see measles is coming back because now Republican voters don't trust vaccines.
It's the COVID vaccine that's proven untrustworthy. But, it's because we're overrun with unvaccinated illegals that childhood diseases that were virtually wiped out are BACK.

Forum List

Back