Democrats win both Georgia Senate seats

The devil went down to Georgia, he was looking for a race to steal...

But Joe stood up to that son of a bitch cause he's the best there's ever been!

Well, at least better than that Trumpydevil anyway.
Joe's nowhere to be seen ya lying son of a bitch.

He was there, in Georgia, with his fucking fiddle, Charlie

And he whipped that Devil Good.

You got it wrong. The devil won.

Democrats win both Georgia Senate seats.

Another loss for Trump.

LOSER

Trump has been all about revenge his whole life. He will hurt America now.. left or right.. Republican or Democrat.. Narcissists have a real penchant for violence.
Good, burn it to the ground and you shit stains with it.

But Joe stood up to that son of a bitch cause he's the best there's ever been!

Well, at least better than that Trumpydevil anyway.
Joe's nowhere to be seen ya lying son of a bitch.

He was there, in Georgia, with his fucking fiddle, Charlie

And he whipped that Devil Good.

You got it wrong. The devil won.

If you say so but Charlie said the Devil lost. Trumpybear lost and he lost the Senate in Georgia too.

I guess the Lord does work in mysterious ways huh?

Yep. I supposed the GOP would win!! What a surprise. Then I supposed I would watch the Electoral College thingy all afternoon for the unusual historical context. I never even heard the end of Ted Cruz's speech! Everything started popping while he was speaking and they cut away, despite the obvious importance of the content.

Then men started climbing the Capitol walls like Ezio in Florence ------ and some people say video games are a waste of time! Wow, they got inside just like Ezio always does. And then. . . . . the evil Templars trying to control the people are destroyed!

It's a shame that Trump made such a huge deal of the $2000.00 stimulus check. It really gave both Dims a HUGE hammer of a talking point.
"Vote for me and if we take the Senate, we'll be sending you a $2000.00 check!"

Yep. I supposed the GOP would win!! What a surprise. Then I supposed I would watch the Electoral College thingy all afternoon for the unusual historical context. I never even heard the end of Ted Cruz's speech! Everything started popping while he was speaking and they cut away, despite the obvious importance of the content.

Then men started climbing the Capitol walls like Ezio in Florence ------ and some people say video games are a waste of time! Wow, they got inside just like Ezio always does. And then. . . . . the evil Templars trying to control the people are destroyed!

A complete catastrophe for the mayor of D.C. who should resign right now. Everyone knew this rally was going to occur, and they were completely unprepared!

Forum List

Back