Does Jack Smith Have a Personal Vendetta Against President Trump?

Well, Jack Smith had many failures as a prosecutor, with one notable exception.

And President Trump pardoned that exception, former Congressman Rick Renzi.

Smith’s unit did successfully prosecute Renzi, who was convicted in 2013 for extortion, bribery, insurance fraud, money laundering, and racketeering. The DOJ said the evidence at trial showed the congressman “promised in 2005 to use his legislative influence to profit from a federal land exchange that involved property” owned by real estate investor James Sandlin. Renzi was convicted on 17 counts and sentenced to 36 months in prison in 2013.​
Trump pardoned Renzi on his final full day in office, before President Joe Biden’s inauguration, with the former congressman saying he had been “wrongly convicted by a Department of Justice that engaged in witness tampering, illegal wiretapping, and gross prosecutorial misconduct.”

Be sure to say this is unfair and the worst witch hunt ever.

Personal? Doubtful.

Is he like Americans from across the political spectrum who hate seeing what has happened to this country since the Orange Cult got its maniacal, manipulated, ignorant, authoritarian grip on it? Yeah, that could be.

If Trump and his mob captains broke the law, tough shit. If his sterling reputation is accurate, Smith will dig it up and shove it straight down their throats.

Personal? Doubtful.

Is he like Americans from across the political spectrum who hate seeing what has happened to this country since the Orange Cult got its maniacal, manipulated, ignorant, authoritarian grip on it? Yeah, that could be.

If Trump and his mob captains broke the law, tough shit. If his sterling reputation is accurate, Smith will dig it up and shove it straight down their throats.
Please outline the specific statutes with citations, and examples….

Wow, you really don't know how this works.

I don't know. If indictments are handed down, we'll find out.

And like a good sheep, you'll deny all of them and say it was rigged.

You're welcome!
So, you’re previous post was triggered bs?

So, you’re previous post was triggered bs?
Maybe you should look at the post that YOU QUOTED, slugger.

How does the second line of the post YOU QUOTED begin? It begins with "IF".

Do you know what "if" means, Einstein? Is English your first language?

You're out of your league. I'm not like you. And I thank goodness for that.

Maybe you should look at the post that YOU QUOTED, slugger.

How does the second line of the post YOU QUOTED begin? It begins with "IF".

Do you know what "if" means, Einstein? Is English your first language?

You're out of your league. I'm not like you. And I thank goodness for that.
Yes, you’re not like me at all, you’re way worse, speaking in human standards….

You we’re implying that Smith was a dogged prosecutor, and that Trump HAS committed crimes that he’ll find…You’re hoping, drooling, and popping a chubby over the prospect….

Now tell us more of your independence….

Yes, you’re not like me at all, you’re way worse, speaking in human standards….

You we’re implying that Smith was a dogged prosecutor, and that Trump HAS committed crimes that he’ll find…You’re hoping, drooling, and popping a chubby over the prospect….

Now tell us more of your independence….
Fully independent. Blissfully independent. And here's how any indictment/trial would go:

I'll say "they have to prove it", and I'll accept any outcomes. You'll say "it's fake news, it's rigged, Trump is the victim, commie Satan evil Biden Hitler Hillary Soros".

Let's see how it goes, rube.

Last edited:
As usual you don't have anything.
Is there anything in the OP you can show isn't true? I get you are ok with the Demklan abusing their power and oppressing people to maintain it....but in my culture, we fought hard to put these sort of practices in check.

The funniest part of this is that Trump thinks he can bully Jack Smith with his standard middle school playground name-calling and insults.

But, of course, that's Trump's level. That's the best he can do.
How has Trump bullied him?

I did. Jack Smith prosecuted a very corrupt Republican that Trump pardoned.

So what?
He was only corrupt by Demafascsist standards apparently....they used illegal methods to prosecute him according to the article.

Forum List

Back