Does Jack Smith Have a Personal Vendetta Against President Trump?

Is there anything in the OP you can show isn't true? I get you are ok with the Demklan abusing their power and oppressing people to maintain it....but in my culture, we fought hard to put these sort of practices in check.
See unlike you, I don't run to defend Democrats like you do Republicans. I don't think either party serves us well, but it's sad that you don't even care if Trump broke the Law and you will attack and try to discredit anyone that investigates his alleged wrong doing.

Read his dozens and dozens of rants about Smith on "Truth (ha) Social".

You'll dismiss them, of course. But you asked. You're welcome.
Likely, cause I don't have a Truth Social account.

See unlike you, I don't run to defend Democrats like you do Republicans. I don't think either party serves us well, but it's sad that you don't even care if Trump broke the Law and you will attack and try to discredit anyone that investigates his alleged wrong doing.
The Trump broke the law cry has grown on deaf ears....you all are like the boy that cried wolf...meanwhile you don't care that Joey Xiden had boat loads of classified documents hidden all up and down the East Coast, dating back to his time as a US Senator...so yes, your silence is a defense and your continued cries of wolf in regards to Trump, mere projection......

Carry on

He was only corrupt by Demafascsist standards apparently....they used illegal methods to prosecute him according to the article.
No, he was corrupt by normal standards which you no longer adhere to.

He tried to force a mining company to buy land from a business partner as part of federal legislation which he threatened to scuttle if they didn’t do as he said.

Is that the behavior you support?

The funniest part of this is that Trump thinks he can bully Jack Smith with his standard middle school playground name-calling and insults.

But, of course, that's Trump's level. That's the best he can do.
How many criminal convictions does Trump have.

Wow, you really don't know how this works.

I don't know. If indictments are handed down, we'll find out.

And like a good sheep, you'll deny all of them and say it was rigged.

You're welcome!
After the russian collusion hoax, we know you loons will do anything to get Trump.

He tried to force a mining company to buy land from a business partner as part of federal legislation which he threatened to scuttle if they didn’t do as he said.

No, but it’s not exclusive to republicans….it would be nice to see some consistency from you people…

Hard to know if any of that is true, given the illegal practices Smith used to prosecute him. A corrupt law enforcement officer is by far worse, calls into question the entire process.

Hard to know if any of that is true, given the illegal practices Smith used to prosecute him. A corrupt law enforcement officer is by far worse, calls into question the entire process.
Nothing corrupt about it. The allegations of illegal prosecution were never substantiated and he lost all appeals.

No, but it’s not exclusive to republicans….it would be nice to see some consistency from you people…
Corruption is not and never has been exclusive to republicans.

I am consistent.

The Trump broke the law cry has grown on deaf ears....you all are like the boy that cried wolf...meanwhile you don't care that Joey Xiden had boat loads of classified documents hidden all up and down the East Coast, dating back to his time as a US Senator...so yes, your silence is a defense and your continued cries of wolf in regards to Trump, mere projection......

Carry on
Typical Trump Humper response. It has been proven Trump is a crook. I am on record saying that if Biden broke the Law, he should be investigated and prosecuted.

Nothing corrupt about it. The allegations of illegal prosecution were never substantiated and he lost all appeals.
you are going to have some proof that the illegal activity didn’t take place

If this was 1974; these same reactionary right-wing morons would have been complaining that a person they never heard of by the name of Leon Jaworski has a personal vendetta against their cult leader Nixon and its all the
Deep State's fault....Just like this guy literally did......

"Nixon, he said, was a kind and good man - and a victim of the elitist hypocrites in the press, the Democratic Congress and the special counsel’s office that brought him to ruin in 1974."

Another Nixon fanboy was so triggered that he started Fox News in order (according to him) "to circumvent the "prejudices of network news" and deliver "pro-administration" stories to heartland television viewers."

"The memo—called, simply enough,"A Plan For Putting the GOP on TV News"— is a 15-page plan that begins with an acknowledgment that television had emerged as the most powerful news source in large part because "people are lazy" and want their thinking done for them"

Now yall are so fragile minded and cult like that even Fox News is part of the Deep State...yall are clowns...

Forum List

Back