Does Jack Smith Have a Personal Vendetta Against President Trump?

That ruling is about a jury instruction. Did you bother to read it? It's nothing about the illegal acts of the Govt
Ha! You should read it before opening your big stupid mouth.

It covers all the alleged prosecutorial and investigatory misconduct.

And it all fails.

Renzi is a corrupt asshole and you are defending him because Trump said so. Braindead morons like you are worthless.

Ha! You should read it before opening your big stupid mouth.

It covers all the alleged prosecutorial and investigatory misconduct.

And it all fails.

Renzi is a corrupt asshole and you are defending him because Trump said so. Braindead morons like you are worthless.
I did, and no it didn't...not what was addressed in the OP.

Get a new line clown, show me where folks don't care if some hoodie (whatever the hell that is) breaks the Law.
Ok, I will show you. How many times have you seen a situation where the perp is doing something illegal, like fighting with a cop, refusing to put down a gun or knife, resisting arrest, or obstructing justice, escalates the situation, and then the cop shoots and perp dies. The first thing to race hustlers say when you bring up the fact that the perp was breaking the law is retort with "But he dindu anything that deserves a death sentence!"
It happens each and every time a perp of color is shot and killed by police, which happens many times less frequently than whitey being shot by police.

There, I have shown you.

Ok, I will show you. How many times have you seen a situation where the perp is doing something illegal, like fighting with a cop, refusing to put down a gun or knife, resisting arrest, or obstructing justice, escalates the situation, and then the cop shoots and perp dies. The first thing to race hustlers say when you bring up the fact that the perp was breaking the law is retort with "But he dindu anything that deserves a death sentence!"
It happens each and every time a perp of color is shot and killed by police, which happens many times less frequently than whitey being shot by police.

There, I have shown you.
Ashlii Babbitt was unarmed!!!!

There, I have shown you.
Bullshit, it happens when an UNARMED black person is murdered by the police.

Well, Jack Smith had many failures as a prosecutor, with one notable exception.

And President Trump pardoned that exception, former Congressman Rick Renzi.

Smith’s unit did successfully prosecute Renzi, who was convicted in 2013 for extortion, bribery, insurance fraud, money laundering, and racketeering. The DOJ said the evidence at trial showed the congressman “promised in 2005 to use his legislative influence to profit from a federal land exchange that involved property” owned by real estate investor James Sandlin. Renzi was convicted on 17 counts and sentenced to 36 months in prison in 2013.​
Trump pardoned Renzi on his final full day in office, before President Joe Biden’s inauguration, with the former congressman saying he had been “wrongly convicted by a Department of Justice that engaged in witness tampering, illegal wiretapping, and gross prosecutorial misconduct.”

He was convicted on SEVENTEEN counts....

Yes, she was. I was talking about dindus in order to make a point to the militant black personality guy.
Tamie Rice was playing with a toy gun and was shot a few seconds after police arrived.

George Floyd was in handcuffs when a cop knelt on him till he suffocated.

Breonna Taylor was sleeping in bed.

These people died at the hands of cops needlessly.

Tamie Rice was playing with a toy gun and was shot a few seconds after police arrived.

George Floyd was in handcuffs when a cop knelt on him till he suffocated.

Breonna Taylor was sleeping in bed.

These people died at the hands of cops needlessly.
Nice cherry picking. Three cherry picked examples, so I must be wrong.

Well, Jack Smith had many failures as a prosecutor, with one notable exception.

And President Trump pardoned that exception, former Congressman Rick Renzi.

Smith’s unit did successfully prosecute Renzi, who was convicted in 2013 for extortion, bribery, insurance fraud, money laundering, and racketeering. The DOJ said the evidence at trial showed the congressman “promised in 2005 to use his legislative influence to profit from a federal land exchange that involved property” owned by real estate investor James Sandlin. Renzi was convicted on 17 counts and sentenced to 36 months in prison in 2013.​
Trump pardoned Renzi on his final full day in office, before President Joe Biden’s inauguration, with the former congressman saying he had been “wrongly convicted by a Department of Justice that engaged in witness tampering, illegal wiretapping, and gross prosecutorial misconduct.”

Maybe he doesnt like criminals.Renzi accepted guilt by accepting the pardon.

Forum List

Back