does God love us?

So in the context of the Big Bang there is no physical singularity because the universe was expanding and not collapsing. The singularity occurs when running the equations backwards to the point of origin. Black holes may be a different matter.
So in the context of the Big Bang there is no physical singularity because the universe was expanding and not collapsing.
you are a broken record -

there is no collapse, the compaction occurs without ever changing direction as pointed out previously. the cyclical transition is the moment of singularity.

the same as the boomerang returns to its point of origin never changing direction -

bb - the finite angle of trajectory in a vacuum is the compaction of matter as the mirror image of its expulsion.

your problem of comprehension is yours alone - bb is a cyclical event.
That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Whose model is this anyway?
comprehension does help in formulating a response -

the boomerang theory is relatively new, simple experiment will be to toss a handgrenade into outerspace and track the shrapnel. and see if it will not reformulate itself as a mirror image.
Is this your idea?
simple experiment will be to toss a handgrenade into outerspace and track the shrapnel. and see if it will not reformulate itself as a mirror image.
Is this your idea?
its for anyone to take credit for the experiment, establishing the grenade if that is what you were inquiring as an immobile object first would be nearly impossible and most likely required.

this is America baby, you pray how you want, you fuck how you want, you eat burgers how you want, you curse liberals how you want
and that explains your "us" ... good luck with your cursing.

* you'll need it.
So you are saying this so-called boomerang theory is your theory?
really bing, your dialogue could use some refreshing ...
Maybe you should try to be a little less vague in your posts.

So in the context of the Big Bang there is no physical singularity because the universe was expanding and not collapsing. The singularity occurs when running the equations backwards to the point of origin. Black holes may be a different matter.
So in the context of the Big Bang there is no physical singularity because the universe was expanding and not collapsing.

there is no collapse, the compaction occurs without ever changing direction as pointed out previously. the cyclical transition is the moment of singularity.

the same as the boomerang returns to its point of origin never changing direction -

bb - the finite angle of trajectory in a vacuum is the compaction of matter as the mirror image of its expulsion.

the boomerang theory is relatively new, simple experiment will be to toss a handgrenade into outerspace and track the shrapnel. and see if it will not reformulate itself as a mirror image.
Is this your idea?
simple experiment will be to toss a handgrenade into outerspace and track the shrapnel. and see if it will not reformulate itself as a mirror image.
Is this your idea?
its for anyone to take credit for the experiment, establishing the grenade if that is what you were inquiring as an immobile object first would be nearly impossible and most likely required.

this is America baby, you pray how you want, you fuck how you want, you eat burgers how you want, you curse liberals how you want

* you'll need it.
There is something vague about a cyclical bb ... what do you not understand.

Statistically, the annual death rate is about the same here in the U.S. as it's been for the last ten years.

Is this your idea?
Is this your idea?

* you'll need it.
Your boomerang theory. Where did it originate from? Do you have a link that discusses it?

Is this your idea?
Is this your idea?

* you'll need it.
Your boomerang theory. Where did it originate from? Do you have a link that discusses it?
the old proverb does have merit -
1617312830018.png

we'll leave your statement above as your final acquittal for the subject - retraction without change in direction, the boomerang theory.

Is this your idea?
Is this your idea?

* you'll need it.
the old proverb does have merit -
View attachment 475142
we'll leave your statement above as your final acquittal for the subject - retraction without change in direction, the boomerang theory.
There was no water in sight.

after killing 3 million people with one virus, it seems to me God is an asshole, if he exists even
God did not send out that virus. The Chinese communists who tickled Biden's footsie sent the virus overseas infected foreigners with their own people in a lot of western nations they begrudged. :(

after killing 3 million people with one virus, it seems to me God is an asshole, if he exists even
God did not send out that virus. The Chinese communists who tickled Biden's footsie sent the virus overseas infected foreigners with their own people in a lot of western nations they begrudged. :(
God did not send out that virus. The Chinese communists who tickled Biden's footsie sent the virus overseas infected foreigners with their own people in a lot of western nations they begrudged.
not what the christians claim as theirs ....

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Thursday announced the repeal of a major Obama-era clean water regulation that had placed limits on polluting chemicals that could be used near streams, wetlands and other bodies of water.
the true one did - sent the awful christian on their way - after infecting him. and all the other christians they could.

We came to this earth, separated from God, knowing that this life would be challenging and with great potential for sorrow.

As we are separated, we are subject to the laws of nature and the infirmities associated with mortality.

That includes sickness and death.

He didn't kill anyone.

We should be careful about ascribing our views of the universe to someone who is infinitely more intelligent than we are.

I've always looked at it that he if he exists he only involves himself in our lives before we are born and after we are dead,, the rest is up to us. so dying from a virus is no different that being mauled by a tiger,,

He does exist.

And he is involved in our lives. However, that nature of our relationship requires that he not insulate us from sorrow.

i need reassurance of some deeper justice, some cadence or rhythm that lurks beneath the heartache and chaos

You are not alone in that need.

I can only share that I have followed processes that have given me a testimony that He exists.

You can find that as you ponder your existence and allow for those quiet moments where the Spirit can whisper to you.

It does not come all at once. It is a gradual progression.

It always makes me scratch my head when I read about people not believing in God because He DOESN'T do magical things for them.

No faith. Matthew 17:20

How many mountains have you seen being moved lately? You know somebody would have done it by now if it was possible.
Depends on how you took it. But let's assume it was meant to be taken literally, how do you know what the limit of consciousness is?

Christians crow about how accurate the bible is except for the parts where they need an excuse to ignore it. I'm just saying there aren't any mountains jumping back and forth.
I suspect there may be no passages you would accept. You think it's all fairytales, right?
There is profound wisdom and universal truth to be found in the Bible. I could never compare it with a simple fairy tale. Much of it is true, even if those events depicted never really happened. Unfortunately, the more I studied it, the less reason I found to believe in a loving, all powerful god who does such horrible things.

The concept of a loving all powerful God did not come from the Bible. I’m not sure which Bible the lovey dovey people are reading. Just joking. They aren’t reading it. I knew that already.

God killed the heck out of some people. Murdered hard core for centuries. God was constantly pissed at his chosen people. God even got so pissed off he tortured his son to appease his anger. Yeah. I’m just not following the lovey dovey crowd. I don’t find their ignorance cute or even annoying. I find their ignorance infuriating. Their misrepresentation of God is blatantly opposite of the God in the Bible. It pisses me off to no end. Do these people think they are three years old and unable to handle what their religion is really about? Do they really have to resort to believing things that feel good instead of learning at least a little bit? This is beyond annoying. It is infuriating. I have a perfect hatred for anybody that ignorantly asserts that “God is love”. They must be reading the Precious Moments translation of the Bible.

It always makes me scratch my head when I read about people not believing in God because He DOESN'T do magical things for them.

I’d be satisfied with non magical like perhaps giving me a lollipop on my birthday or some simple gesture like that.

I've always looked at it that he if he exists he only involves himself in our lives before we are born and after we are dead,, the rest is up to us. so dying from a virus is no different that being mauled by a tiger,,
I have a cat named tiger, he mauls me every morning until I get up an feed him

Is it the same is dying of the Corona virus or is it worse?

No faith. Matthew 17:20

How many mountains have you seen being moved lately? You know somebody would have done it by now if it was possible.
Depends on how you took it. But let's assume it was meant to be taken literally, how do you know what the limit of consciousness is?

Christians crow about how accurate the bible is except for the parts where they need an excuse to ignore it. I'm just saying there aren't any mountains jumping back and forth.
I suspect there may be no passages you would accept. You think it's all fairytales, right?
There is profound wisdom and universal truth to be found in the Bible. I could never compare it with a simple fairy tale. Much of it is true, even if those events depicted never really happened. Unfortunately, the more I studied it, the less reason I found to believe in a loving, all powerful god who does such horrible things.
Interesting. All I can tell you is that the Jews believed God was loving, so maybe it's your understanding of what you are reading that is flawed. As for events depicted never happening, not sure what you are referring to but if you are reading it literally I can understand your confusion.

I did not come to believe in God by reading other people's perception of God. I came to believe in God through observations of the natural world, myself, others, logic and experience. It was only then that I was able to make sense of the various teachings of ancient man. All I can tell you is that my confirmation came from experiencing God firsthand and witnessing the transformations which ensued. The proof is always in the pudding and my life has been enriched beyond measure for making that pudding.

If you don't feel that something is missing or the need to transform yourself, then don't.

I feel the need to transform myself every day. There are always new goals to accomplish, and imperfections to correct. You don't need the fear of an omnipotent judgmental being to want to better yourself. I want to better myself for me and the ones I love, not because I'm afraid of what some imagined all knowing taskmaster will do to me if I don't.
It's not about fear. It's about love.

According to Machevelli either will work but using fear to govern is more foolproof. Love can be faked.

OP, if there's a God, is it your belief that he owes us anything?

I don’t think God owes us anything if He exists. I do however think that a person claiming God exists and that I should follow that God owes me something along the lines of an apology or some evidence that God is actually interested in me.

Nobody really hates God. We just hate the people who use God’s name to attempt to manipulate us into taking an action that will make that person more comfortable. If God wants something from me then He is powerful enough to say it Himself.

It Is funny though that the third commandment says it is forbidden to use God’s name in vain yet people do it all the time and pretend lying about God wanting me to do this or to do that is God’s work.

God is a big boy. He doesn’t need you to speak for Him so shut the hey hey up.

It is God’s followers that owe me something. If you say that God wants to know me, then you better make a compelling case as to why God didn’t come tell me Himself. God has never ever ever bothered me. I do get bothered by hearing nonsensical foolishness frequently in my environment. I hear stupid nonsense like I prayed to God and he helped me find my car keys. Yeah. You owe me an apology for obviously, blatantly, wickedly, and hatefully lying to my face. You owe me that if you ever spread lies like that to my ears. God owes me nothing. It’s the liars who follow God that owe me an explanation or an apology for their repeated nonsensical jabbering but no. God don’t owe me anything if that was your question.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back