Zone1 What does it mean that Jews are "God's Chosen People"?

You can't accept that your personal interpretation isn't obvious or particularly convincing so you try to guess my motives. I'm currently neither dead, nor hiding anything.
So you think that I am trying to convince you of something? :auiqs.jpg:

So you think that I am trying to convince you of something? :auiqs.jpg:
By saying something is obvious and repeating it and asking me to think in the way you want so I accpet your interpretation, you aren't trying to convince me or anyone else?

By saying something is obvious and repeating it and asking me to think in the way you want so I accpet your interpretation, you aren't trying to convince me or anyone else?
Right. I have openly done something that no other man could ever do even if they lived forever. So it really doesn't matter to me at all if no one can see or accept what I have done and continue in obstinate stupidity to stumble around in the darkness for thousands and thousands of years...

I have no need to convince even one person who isn't already convinced just by hearing truth.

There is nothing that I said that can't be understood by a child. Its not rocket science. Its not too high to reach, no need for study, fasting, etc, Its easy. You don't even have to know how to read.

I have created a new Heaven, by revealing the deeper implications of the Law which is the firmament, basis, of Heaven that actually reflects the wisdom of a loving and benevolent God. And I created a new earth, new firmament, common ground upon which all intelligent people from every nation can live in peace and harmony with one accord in thought, belief, and practice

If you don't know what a talking serpent represents, you'll never see the dead coming out of their graves even as the resurrected dead are already standing all around clueless you... watching.

Last edited:
you do realize that it all can be untrue.
gee, never the thought ever occurred for a second ... especially from a rabbit.

um...

:uhh:

what?

if speaking of judaism - yes it can ... the repudiation by jesus, the lies and false heavenly personifications surly that is the case.

- not the heavens above and the pathway for admission as taught in the 1st century, liberation theology, self determination. the paradisians gave their lives for.

You're saying I am wrong with respect to everything I presented in this thread. OK Rabbi Rosend, I will assume you're telling me the truth about you being a rabbi. What did I get wrong in my presentation? If you offer me a reasonable case, I will discard my present position and accept yours. What evidence do you have that the texts in question in the Talmud don't refer to the prophet Jesus? Also, what evidence do you have that the Jewish rabbis in those videos I embeded, didn't mean the goyim are going to be under the heel of world Jewry in the future, as abject slaves? Debunk my arguments.

You're saying I am wrong with respect to everything I presented in this thread. OK Rabbi Rosend, I will assume you're telling me the truth about you being a rabbi. What did I get wrong in my presentation? If you offer me a reasonable case, I will discard my present position and accept yours. What evidence do you have that the texts in question in the Talmud don't refer to the prophet Jesus? Also, what evidence do you have that the Jewish rabbis in those videos I embeded, didn't mean the goyim are going to be under the heel of world Jewry in the future, as abject slaves? Debunk my arguments.
wait, you are asking for evidence that the text which NEVER MENTIONS JESUS doesn't refer to Jesus? Do you see how insane that is. The text never, ever mentions Jesus so the burden would be on someone wanting to prove it IS about Jesus. Looking at the text, one can see that the timing and details of the people spoken about make it impossible to be Jesus.

If you understood Jewish eschatology you would know that in messianic times, there will be no forcing anyone but non-Jews will seek out Judaism and wish to spend time with Jews and learn about God and Judaism. So the texts say that a number of non-Jews will actually grab onto the clothes of Jews and ask to be able to learn about Judaism by watching the Jews. Did you not study that part?

wait, you are asking for evidence that the text which NEVER MENTIONS JESUS doesn't refer to Jesus? Do you see how insane that is. The text never, ever mentions Jesus so the burden would be on someone wanting to prove it IS about Jesus. Looking at the text, one can see that the timing and details of the people spoken about make it impossible to be Jesus.

If you understood Jewish eschatology you would know that in messianic times, there will be no forcing anyone but non-Jews will seek out Judaism and wish to spend time with Jews and learn about God and Judaism. So the texts say that a number of non-Jews will actually grab onto the clothes of Jews and ask to be able to learn about Judaism by watching the Jews. Did you not study that part?
What is the context of that verse you are citing about the goyim seeking Jewish people for instruction? Can you cite the passage so that way we can read it in context?

What happens if a non-Jew goes to an Orthodox synagogue here in NYC? Will they be asked to leave or will they be mistreated? Do Noahides have to be lone rangers, leaving their Christian community, and their church to live a life in isolation, as a goy that orbits Orthodox Judaism, and Jewish people, but is never really part of a community? Just an outsider or stranger, orbiting Jewish people.

Then there was zero need to build an ark. Simply move
That destroys your argument not his !!!! God said He would never bring such a flood again. so if it was local only why would you even be arguing, it CAN"T be true. --- I do accept that account so don't anybody bother me over it. That the narrative is indicating a global flood seems obvious.

Why would God choose one Group of people over another? What does it even mean to be "Chosen"? Chosen for what? Does it mean all Jews will go to Heaven?
Apparently, all of the people on Earth for 315,000 years prior to the Hebrews, didn't count.

Gen 15 v16 But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.

Ezek. 16 v
3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.

4 And as for thy nativity, in the day thou wast born thy navel was not cut, neither wast thou washed in water to supple thee; thou wast not salted at all, nor swaddled at all.

5 None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the lothing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born.

6 And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.

It's all those darn Amorites fault.

If everybody is unique we all have our 'chosen' parts to play .,,,poster wants a go-ahead for anti-semitism

after 3000 years the Jews are still here but not the Babylonians or Hittites. It's right there.

Walker Percy

(?)
Walker Percy

“Where are the Hittites? Why does no one find it remarkable that in most world cities today there are Jews but not one single Hittite, even though the Hittites had a great flourishing civilization while the Jews nearby were a weak and obscure people? When one meets a Jew in New York or New Orleans or Paris or Melbourne, it is remarkable that no one considers the event remarkable. What are they doing here? But it is even more remarkble to wonder, if there are Jews here, why are there not Hittites here? Where are the Hittites? Show me one Hittite in New York City.”​

― Walker Percy, The Message in the Bottle

What is the context of that verse you are citing about the goyim seeking Jewish people for instruction? Can you cite the passage so that way we can read it in context?
Try Zecharia 8:22-23
What happens if a non-Jew goes to an Orthodox synagogue here in NYC?
that depends on the synagogue and whether (in this day and age, with heightened security) the non-Jew made arrangements to go beforehand. I have helped non-Jews follow services in an orthodox synagogue.
Will they be asked to leave or will they be mistreated?
These days, if a stranger says he wants to come in, he will probably be turned away. This is rather recent -- we used to have people come in and look around (I'm right outside of NYC).
Do Noahides have to be lone rangers, leaving their Christian community, and their church to live a life in isolation, as a goy that orbits Orthodox Judaism, and Jewish people, but is never really part of a community? Just an outsider or stranger, orbiting Jewish people.
No, they live their lives as Noachides. If they want to be Noachides, they have already left Christianity, but plenty of people live fine and fulfilling lives not being any religion at all so I'm not sure what your concern is.

but plenty of people live fine and fulfilling lives not being any religion at all so I'm not sure what your concern is.

conveniently believing the liar abraham and their false claim of heredity - idolatry - as a heavenly personification ...

1713722100753.jpeg

and used the same as their false commandments to persecute and victimize the innocent for their delirious allusions of self importance.

That's the trouble with magical nonsense...

There's no way to tell who is right and who is wrong.

Try Zecharia 8:22-23

that depends on the synagogue and whether (in this day and age, with heightened security) the non-Jew made arrangements to go beforehand. I have helped non-Jews follow services in an orthodox synagogue.

These days, if a stranger says he wants to come in, he will probably be turned away. This is rather recent -- we used to have people come in and look around (I'm right outside of NYC).

No, they live their lives as Noachides. If they want to be Noachides, they have already left Christianity, but plenty of people live fine and fulfilling lives not being any religion at all so I'm not sure what your concern is.
I agree with everything you said, except your last remark. Human beings need community, and what's more important and profound than one's faith and devotion to God? That expresses itself in religion, or within and through a religious community.

Jewish rabbis admit in many video-lectures, and "sermons", the importance of community, worshiping, praying, and studying Torah together..etc. But the goy, well, they don't need religion, or to be part of a religious community. That's just your disingenuous, flippant attitude towards the needs of the goyim. The attitude of Jews like you is essentially, that they're for the Jews (for themselves), and as far as the goyim, oh well, meh. Whatever. That's not the attitude of someone divinely chosen to be a cohen or light to the nations.

Last edited:
I agree with everything you said, except your last remark. Human beings need community, and what's more important and profound than one's faith and devotion to God? That expresses itself in religion, or within and through a religious community.

Jewish rabbis admit in many video-lectures, and "sermons", the importance of community, worshiping, praying, and studying Torah together..etc. But the goy, well, they don't need religion, or to be part of a religious community.
If you look at the seven laws for the noachide, they establish a moral society. They don't need to worship as a group to live in a group, study in a group or grow as a group. Religion is a communal exercise in Judaism (though it isn't in every religion). Since the noachide is not Jewish, he is not bound to the religio-social rites and requirements of Jews.
That's just your disingenuous, flippant attitude towards the needs of the goyim.
The "needs of goyim"? What are you saying? Do you understand that according to many, other religions can be considered noachides and they have their religious community. You are assuming that Jews are creating a social limitation when that's not at all true.
The attitude of Jews like you is essentially, that they're for the Jews (for themselves),
Jewish communal groups are for Jews. Why does that bother you? Noachides DO have a community

If you look at the seven laws for the noachide, they establish a moral society. They don't need to worship as a group to live in a group, study in a group or grow as a group. Religion is a communal exercise in Judaism (though it isn't in every religion). Since the noachide is not Jewish, he is not bound to the religio-social rites and requirements of Jews.

The "needs of goyim"? What are you saying? Do you understand that according to many, other religions can be considered noachides and they have their religious community. You are assuming that Jews are creating a social limitation when that's not at all true.

Jewish communal groups are for Jews. Why does that bother you? Noachides DO have a community
I see, so you as a Jewish rabbi, recognize that non-Jews can have a religion that is within the parameters of the seven laws of Noah.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back