does God love us?

after killing 3 million people with one virus, it seems to me God is an asshole, if he exists even

“God” exists, but not in the form that people tend to imagine the Deity. God is not a benevolent entity but rather simply theProctor of the universal exam for the Soil thst we call life. God exists solely to determine whether we can live a proper life with all the obstacles thrown in our way. Nothing more.

Show me every verse where it is mentioned so that the proper context can be established. There aren't that many.
You're a bible follower. :blowpop:

He zips and zings his way out of being held to any standard. Don’t waste your time researching the Bible to argue with ding. He will just make this slippery claim that God was smoking cigars with him and told him that part of the Bible was just a joke. It’s hilarious to watch his flexibility. Christians live by the Bible. Ding lives by what is good and he is against all that is bad. Don’t even try to play the gotcha card on him. God will just tell him that you are wrong and ding is right. Isn’t it uncanny that God never tells ding that he is wrong. Weird.
That's odd cause God keeps bringing me back to all the lessons I didn't learn the first, second and third times.

If you and Taz actually had logical arguments instead of emotional arguments you'd probably be able to convince me but your straw men arguments of what you believe Christians must believe just isn't cutting it.

Your strategy is to systematically deny all evidence that proves God's existence and build straw men arguments for what Christians should believe.

What you and Taz are really crying about is how I routinely kick your asses.
"Your strategy is to systematically deny all evidence that proves God's existence". Nobody has shown any. You certainly haven't with your "the universe existing proves it was poofed into existence from nothing by an invisible magician because I say so".
You are confusing proof with evidence, dummy. The only evidence for a Creator is what was created.

I don't believe in an invisible magician either, dum dum.
It's evidence of something, but not your invisible magician who poofed everything into being from nothing. You're delusional from licking hairy balls again.
Now I see why you can't understand why it's evidence for a Creator, you keep thinking of an invisible magician.

Your two dad's are crying because of your homophobia.
If you took this schpeel into court they'd throw the case out for lack of evidence.

Show me every verse where it is mentioned so that the proper context can be established. There aren't that many.

He zips and zings his way out of being held to any standard. Don’t waste your time researching the Bible to argue with ding. He will just make this slippery claim that God was smoking cigars with him and told him that part of the Bible was just a joke. It’s hilarious to watch his flexibility. Christians live by the Bible. Ding lives by what is good and he is against all that is bad. Don’t even try to play the gotcha card on him. God will just tell him that you are wrong and ding is right. Isn’t it uncanny that God never tells ding that he is wrong. Weird.
That's odd cause God keeps bringing me back to all the lessons I didn't learn the first, second and third times.

If you and Taz actually had logical arguments instead of emotional arguments you'd probably be able to convince me but your straw men arguments of what you believe Christians must believe just isn't cutting it.

Your strategy is to systematically deny all evidence that proves God's existence and build straw men arguments for what Christians should believe.

"Your strategy is to systematically deny all evidence that proves God's existence". Nobody has shown any. You certainly haven't with your "the universe existing proves it was poofed into existence from nothing by an invisible magician because I say so".
You are confusing proof with evidence, dummy. The only evidence for a Creator is what was created.

It's evidence of something, but not your invisible magician who poofed everything into being from nothing. You're delusional from licking hairy balls again.
Again... I don't believe in an invisible magician either, dum dum. But you would have actually had to evaluate the evidence before dismissing it. Let's hear your evaluation, Taz. :popcorn:

Your two dads would be upset to see you disparaging their lifestyle choices, Taz.
Of course you believe in an invisible magician. Don't you claim that the universe started from nothing? Or did you already walk that back somewhere? You shit chewer.
Nope.

Your two dad's are saddened by your homophobic slurs.
All you have is to attack my family because you're a coward and can't prove the connection between the universe and your invisible poofer into being.

Now I see why you can't understand why it's evidence for a Creator, you keep thinking of an invisible magician.

If you took this schpeel into court they'd throw the case out for lack of evidence.
No. The evidence would be argued both ways, dummy. You want to dismiss it before it is ever argued.

Again... I don't believe in an invisible magician either, dum dum. But you would have actually had to evaluate the evidence before dismissing it. Let's hear your evaluation, Taz. :popcorn:

Your two dads would be upset to see you disparaging their lifestyle choices, Taz.
Of course you believe in an invisible magician. Don't you claim that the universe started from nothing? Or did you already walk that back somewhere? You shit chewer.
Nope.

All you have is to attack my family because you're a coward and can't prove the connection between the universe and your invisible poofer into being.
I'm attacking your supposed tolerance of gays while you hurl insults that are homophobic in nature to reveal your true feelings towards gays.

If it waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's s duck.

No. The evidence would be argued both ways, dummy. You want to dismiss it before it is ever argued.
But you don't have a connection, it's like saying Bob did it, that's it. Guilty. No proof needed. You have a dead body.

Nope.

I'm attacking your supposed tolerance of gays while you hurl insults that are homophobic in nature to reveal your true feelings towards gays.

You attack my family because you're a frustrated ball sucking coward.

I've SO won. :biggrin:

But you don't have a connection, it's like saying Bob did it, that's it. Guilty. No proof needed. You have a dead body.
The connection is seen from the physical laws of nature, the biological laws of nature and the moral laws of nature that mind is the source of existence.

Nope.

Being gay is a an attack? You can't have it both ways. It can't be OK to be gay and be an attack. And if anyone is attacking being gay it would be you with your constant use of homophobic slurs.

I don’t think God owes us anything if He exists. I do however think that a person claiming God exists and that I should follow that God owes me something along the lines of an apology or some evidence that God is actually interested in me.

Nobody really hates God. We just hate the people who use God’s name to attempt to manipulate us into taking an action that will make that person more comfortable. If God wants something from me then He is powerful enough to say it Himself.

It Is funny though that the third commandment says it is forbidden to use God’s name in vain yet people do it all the time and pretend lying about God wanting me to do this or to do that is God’s work.

God is a big boy. He doesn’t need you to speak for Him so shut the hey hey up.

It is God’s followers that owe me something. If you say that God wants to know me, then you better make a compelling case as to why God didn’t come tell me Himself. God has never ever ever bothered me. I do get bothered by hearing nonsensical foolishness frequently in my environment. I hear stupid nonsense like I prayed to God and he helped me find my car keys. Yeah. You owe me an apology for obviously, blatantly, wickedly, and hatefully lying to my face. You owe me that if you ever spread lies like that to my ears. God owes me nothing. It’s the liars who follow God that owe me an explanation or an apology for their repeated nonsensical jabbering but no. God don’t owe me anything if that was your question.
Although this was directed to the OP, your answer is valid.

I get the point of God's so-called people.

However, God does speak to you though...if you listen.
That's just the voices in your own head.

The connection is seen from the physical laws of nature, the biological laws of nature and the moral laws of nature that mind is the source of existence.
That's a personal opinion not backed up by empirical data.

Nope.

Being gay is a an attack? You can't have it both ways. It can't be OK to be gay and be an attack. And if anyone is attacking being gay it would be you with your constant use of homophobic slurs.
Because it bothers you so much, probably because you have those feelings sometimes and it scares you. :biggrin:

Like I've said before, don't call me names and you won't get it back.

That's called interpreting evidence. Evidence is empirical data, dummy. So my interpretation is backed up with empirical data.

YOU are the one who has no interpretation of the evidence. So YOUR interpretation is not backed up by evidence because you have no interpretation of the evidence. If YOU did have an interpretation of the evidence, then I could show you how your interpretation is not backed up by the evidence.

Nope.

Because it bothers you so much, probably because you have those feelings sometimes and it scares you. :biggrin:

But it doesn't bother me because I don't see being gay as an insult like you do, Taz.

Your rationalization of why you call others names, shows that you believe in a universal right and wrong. Even your arguments show you believe in absolute truth. Just like your use of gay slurs as insults show what you really think of gays.

That's called interpreting evidence. Evidence is empirical data, dummy. So my interpretation is backed up with empirical data.

YOU are the one who has no interpretation of the evidence. So YOUR interpretation is not backed up by evidence because you have no interpretation of the evidence. If YOU did have an interpretation of the evidence, then I could show you how your interpretation is not backed up by the evidence.
Thanks for clearing that up, you're "interpreting" any data. Empirical data doesn't need to be interpreted, lol.
Otherwise known as putting the goalposts right where you want them to be.

Nope.

But it doesn't bother me because I don't see being gay as an insult like you do, Taz.

Your rationalization of why you call others names, shows that you believe in a universal right and wrong. Even your arguments show you believe in absolute truth. Just like your use of gay slurs as insults show what you really think of gays.
No, it's just my tit for tat, nothing more. Not some grand universal gesture, lol.

Thanks for clearing that up, you're "interpreting" any data. Empirical data doesn't need to be interpreted, lol.
Of course it does, dummy. Data is data. It doesn't magically make its own conclusions. You don't know the first thing about science, do you?

Nope.

No, it's just my tit for tat, nothing more. Not some grand universal gesture, lol.
Your consistent desire to be good says otherwise.

Of course it does, dummy. Data is data. It doesn't magically make its own conclusions. You don't know the first thing about science, do you?
You’ve been slobbering on too many black cocks, you have no idea what you’re talking about. You have no proof. That’s it, that’s all.

You’ve been slobbering on too many black cocks, you have no idea what you’re talking about. You have no proof. That’s it, that’s all.
So being gay is bad, right?

Forum List

Back