Suicide for covid-19?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
The Texas Stake House guy committed suicide because of his covid-19 infection, they say.

So here is the question. When an infection is so strong that is separates your soul from your body, what happens to you after your death by suicide?

If it is not successful to reunite your soul and your living body, because for example the secondary tissue damage prevents correct bodily functioning, then what do you protect by your suicide?

Do you protect the integrity of your soul? Namely that a soul separated from its body doesn't get demonically possessed and then drive the body that way?

Or Do you protect the integrity of your body, that it is not used to direct more torture to your soul than what your soul can handle to keep out of hell?

What is the logic of this famous covid-19 suicide?

The Texas Stake House guy committed suicide because of his covid-19 infection, they say.

Can you provide a source for this please?

It is March 21 news, see the news channels, here is cnbc.
Texas Roadhouse founder Kent Taylor dies at 65 after taking life following post Covid struggle
PUBLISHED SUN, MAR 21 2021 3:43 PM EDT
UPDATED SUN, MAR 21 2021 4:02 PM EDT
Emma Newburger
@EMMA_NEWBURGER

So here is the question. When an infection is so strong that is separates your soul from your body, what happens to you after your death by suicide?

If it is not successful to reunite your soul and your living body, because for example the secondary tissue damage prevents correct bodily functioning, then what do you protect by your suicide?

Do you protect the integrity of your soul? Namely that a soul separated from its body doesn't get demonically possessed and then drive the body that way?

Or Do you protect the integrity of your body, that it is not used to direct more torture to your soul than what your soul can handle to keep out of hell?

Can we be serious please. Obviously this poor person had a lot of other psychological and emotional issues. Where are you coming up with this?

BTW I had a horrible case of osteomyelitis gone wrong when I was a kid. I was clinically dead in a tub of ice for about 15 min and saw some things. But I'll never tell.

Can you provide a source for this please?

It is March 21 news, see the news channels, here is cnbc.
Texas Roadhouse founder Kent Taylor dies at 65 after taking life following post Covid struggle
PUBLISHED SUN, MAR 21 2021 3:43 PM EDT
UPDATED SUN, MAR 21 2021 4:02 PM EDT
Emma Newburger
@EMMA_NEWBURGER

By source, that means an actual link people can click on. Like this.

:thup:

Can we be serious please. Obviously this poor person had a lot of other psychological and emotional issues. Where are you coming up with this?

BTW I had a horrible case of osteomyelitis gone wrong when I was a kid. I was clinically dead in a tub of ice for about 15 min and saw some things. But I'll never tell.
The devil commands the soul with fear.

Jesus Christcdoesnt command, he asks.

It is a gigantic challenge how tobreprogram the soul that was hypnotized under the devil's command. Jesus Christ is listed to be experienced in that work.

Did you even bother to read about it before you made an ass out of yourself?
Bro. I never worked for a boss. anyone who did is a total total ass. Thanks.

I was really only commenting on his bizzare afterlife questions.

Since I was clinically dead for 15 minutes and you most likely weren't. I know shit you could never understand.

Why the hell do you think I never worked for a boss and called every shot in my life.....I know shit you could never know sugar titties. My God how people live if they only knew.lolololololol

I read that article, I agree with sloopy. The guy become an emotional basket case, weak minded.

I have suffered from such an unimaginable case of Tinnitus and daily migraines since '98, after I too was dead in a surgery. . . most would not be able to comprehend if they were to be thrown right into something like that. It is best, never to mention it, as it makes folks uncomfortable, I am sure he eventually found this out. You walk that road alone.

. . . and I don't have the type of fortune this guy does. Instead of looking at all of his blessings, all he did was look at the awful things in his life and how it would never be the same, or how he would never live the previous blessed existence he once knew. You can sit around stewing on that for months and months, it drives you nuts with woe and regret. The desire for silence? Often times I will get messages from a former love. . . her hobby is music. . she never understands why I no longer have much interest in it. . . why I sit in silence much of the time.. . .

There are plenty of folks in this world that still have it much worse than he. . . he was a coward and a pussy. Very weak minded. What he should have done, is sought help, not taken the coward's way out and transferred all that emotional pain to his loved ones and the community around him.

As to the spiritual implications? I cannot comment on that, this is for everyone's own interpretation. Everyone has their own beliefs. Some don't even believe the body is resurrected and joined with the soul, so it is sort of moot. If you believe that your ego merges with the consciousness of creation in eternal bliss. . . I don't really see a need for the body. That is why the majority of Earth's inhabitants choose cremation now.

OTH, if you are old school Jewish or Catholic. . . and believe the raising of the body and reunion of the soul, then I think all things will be made perfect and one on judgement day. Otherwise, a little tinnitus would be the least of your worries after your body has been decomposing for decades or centuries. . .

I read that article, I agree with sloopy. The guy become an emotional basket case, weak minded.

I have suffered from such an unimaginable case of Tinnitus and daily migraines since '98, after I too was dead in a surgery. . . most would not be able to comprehend if they were to be thrown right into something like that. It is best, never to mention it, as it makes folks uncomfortable, I am sure he eventually found this out. You walk that road alone.

. . . and I don't have the type of fortune this guy does. Instead of looking at all of his blessings, all he did was look at the awful things in his life and how it would never be the same, or how he would never live the previous blessed existence he once knew. You can sit around stewing on that for months and months, it drives you nuts with woe and regret. The desire for silence? Often times I will get messages from a former love. . . her hobby is music. . she never understands why I no longer have much interest in it. . . why I sit in silence much of the time.. . .

There are plenty of folks in this world that still have it much worse than he. . . he was a coward and a pussy. Very weak minded. What he should have done, is sought help, not taken the coward's way out and transferred all that emotional pain to his loved ones and the community around him.

As to the spiritual implications? I cannot comment on that, this is for everyone's own interpretation. Everyone has their own beliefs. Some don't even believe the body is resurrected and joined with the soul, so it is sort of moot. If you believe that your ego merges with the consciousness of creation in eternal bliss. . . I don't really see a need for the body. That is why the majority of Earth's inhabitants choose cremation now.

OTH, if you are old school Jewish or Catholic. . . and believe the raising of the body and reunion of the soul, then I think all things will be made perfect and one on judgement day. Otherwise, a little tinnitus would be the least of your worries after your body has been decomposing for decades or centuries. . .
I am not sure if judging the emotional aspects onto his environment can be done safely, without understanding the science of the psychology of this guy.

Emotions can be captured then mirrored back onto the victim from an external source, and that alone can already cause suicide, let alone the trigger of tinnitus.

This guy killed himself for the purpose of providing us a good study.

So, let's analyze it from both the before and after sides of his suicide.

You really have to admire the chinese, they have engineered a virus with a side effect of suicide. Don't you have anything to say about this masterpiece?

Since I was clinically dead for 15 minutes and you most likely weren't. I know shit you could never understand.

Why the hell do you think I never worked for a boss and called every shot in my life.....I know shit you could never know sugar titties. My God how people live if they only knew.lolololololol
So tells us. :popcorn:

Tell you what?

Tell you what?
"My God how people live if they only knew"

Tell you what?
Well if one knew, one had to be alive no?

Tell you what?
So you're full of fartsmoke. Got it.

Tell you what?
Nope. Since I was insulted initially in this thread, there is nothing more to say here.

Tell you what?
Nope. Since I was insulted initially in this thread, there is nothing more to say here.
BUTTHURT-O-METER.gif

Forum List

Back