Does Anyone Remember How The Left Tried To Get Rush Fired For Calling A Woman A Hooker?

Samantha-Bee-Ivanka-Trump.jpg

I remember how for months the left tried to get Rush Limbaugh fired because he implied that Sandra Fluke was a prostitute when she demanded to be paid to have sex.

Everyone on the left was up in arms. Calls for his firing were everywhere. Advertisers threatened. Nobody was willing to accept his apology.

220px-Ms._magazine_Cover_-_Spring-Summer_2012.jpg

Now we discover that Samantha Bee called Ivanka a **** simply because she was holding her son in a photo.
Not only wasn't this a spur of the moment thing, but the word **** was used with the okay of the producers of the show and that the show was recorded and played in it's normal time slot much later, giving them plenty of time to remove the disgusting expletive she used.

samantha-bee-ivanka-megyn-main-tbs-getty-twitter-810x610.jpg

The offensive pic that triggered Samantha Bee

So, do you folks really believe this is about the difference between race and a hatred for women, or is is something else?
Every liberal is saying calling Ivanka a **** is mean but acceptable....but saying Valerie Jarrett looks a bit like a Simian is worth ruining lives over.

Anyone with half a brain can tell the left is trying to capitalize on their politically-correct double-standards yet again.:iagree:

I don't want to see Ivanka with her child , I want her to do something worthwhile instead of filling her pocketbook.

And worse was her implications of Trump being a pedo, and Ivanka somehow being accepting of that, as if she would try and tempt her daddy into backing off by offering him some.

Yyyyyeeeah ummmm..... that's Rump's own idea. He's been pushing it for literally twenty years there, Rip van Winkle. Wake up and smell the Orange.

This is suddenly a bad thing you've been ignoring for two decades? How convenient.
You're such a sleazy lying jackass.

You should know by now Fingerboi --- I don't make references I can't back up.

553a7e2e656b295fccda8e2e99540b8e--pictures-of-donald-trump-ivanka-trump.jpg

That's from a magazine photo shoot, meaning that's what was posed and approved by Rump. We can only imagine what was not approved. She's fifteen there. How old is she now? Do the math.

Fuck with me some more and you'll get more.

Who da "lying jackass" now beeeyatch?
You failed to acquit yourself of being a sleazy lying douchebag.

"simply because she was holding her son in a photo."
:eusa_liar:

"The offensive pic that triggered Samantha Bee"

:rolleyes:

"do folks really believe this is about a photo, or is is something else?" ^

:laugh2:

Referring to Ivanka Trump’s inability to effect change on her father’s policies, Bee referred to the First Daughter and White House official as a “feckless c—.”

Ivanka Trump Slam

About the photo, yes. Bee said that Ivanka posted the photo to mock the people who were complaining that Trump had "ripped 1500 babies from their mothers' arms at the border." I'd like to see someone rip the lips from leftist sluts like Bee.
Did she?

I remember how for months the left tried to get Rush Limbaugh fired because he implied that Sandra Fluke was a prostitute when she demanded to be paid to have sex.

Everyone on the left was up in arms. Calls for his firing were everywhere. Advertisers threatened. Nobody was willing to accept his apology.

Now we discover that Samantha Bee called Ivanka a **** simply because she was holding her son in a photo.
Not only wasn't this a spur of the moment thing, but the word **** was used with the okay of the producers of the show and that the show was recorded and played in it's normal time slot much later, giving them plenty of time to remove the disgusting expletive she used.

So, do you folks really believe this is about the difference between race and a hatred for women, or is is something else?
Every liberal is saying calling Ivanka a **** is mean but acceptable....but saying Valerie Jarrett looks a bit like a Simian is worth ruining lives over.

Anyone with half a brain can tell the left is trying to capitalize on their politically-correct double-standards yet again.:iagree:

I don't want to see Ivanka with her child , I want her to do something worthwhile instead of filling her pocketbook.
I could say the same thing about Hillary.

Maybe we should try to respect peoples freedom of speech.

Sure, we hate each other but that is something we may want to consider.
You totally miss the point. This isn't an issue about freedom of speech. It most definitely is about blatant hypocrisy and a total lack of equal application of punishment. Roseanne Barr tweets some "racist" remark, spur of the moment. This Bee person presents a scripted and approved misogynist rant. Rosanne, and many other people, lose their jobs, their livelihoods. Bee is defended and even applauded for her horrific remarks. What's the difference between the two?
Why was Roseanne Barr's freedom of speech used to cancel her program, while Bee's FOS is given a pass? Seriously, the word c**t is banned on most forums, including this one.

On what world is racism "equivalent" to a vulgar word? No I don't think the post you quoted is the one missing the point here.

Referring to Ivanka Trump’s inability to effect change on her father’s policies, Bee referred to the First Daughter and White House official as a “feckless c—.”

Ivanka Trump Slam

About the photo, yes. Bee said that Ivanka posted the photo to mock the people who were complaining that Trump had "ripped 1500 babies from their mothers' arms at the border." I'd like to see someone rip the lips from leftist sluts like Bee.
Where's Bee's rant about the thousands of babies ripped from their mothers' wombs each year?

They were talking about it this morning on Fox and Friends. There's probably some description of the rant on Fox website.

Does Anyone Remember How The Left Tried To Get Rush Fired For Calling A Woman A Hooker?

Uh no, I don't remember that. Who exactly would this be, this "The Left"?
5 or 6 aging hippies in a basement with a laptop......
Guess the trump fers don't remember at trumps campaigns many walking arount with the word **** on their T shirts referring to hillary Lousy pos don't like it when their shit blows back in their face

Guess the trump fers don't remember at trumps campaigns many walking arount with the word **** on their T shirts referring to hillary Lousy pos don't like it when their shit blows back in their face
Spika da Engrisch, prease!

I'm sure you and my friend got the point

Poor baby! Everybody picks on you for being so perfect. Breaks my heart. :>(

Just like when Obama supporters wore the “Palin is a ****” t-shirts.

the picture is a reminder of what life was like before the 60's and reminds those like sammy that her life style is not conducive for producing such a life...pictures like that remind them of what they [feminists]cannot have whether by choice or by the hand of nature...it also reminds women who have an abortion what life can be like for those who do not...it's what sent sammy balistic

Yeah that's kinda the lefts fall back position. Right after they crucified someone for their speech and got caught being even worse then suddenly right after their target got shut down we need to respect speech to protect the lefty.

Maybe you should try applying the same standards to your side as ours? It sounds crazy I know but it sure would help your free speech argument.

We all know that Rush and the trumpanzees are misogynists and INCEL...no surprise there.

Ivanka Trump Slam

About the photo, yes.

nope

i thought he called her or implied she was a whore, a slut....(just for wanting birth control pills covered under health insurance...) not certain he said hooker too?
He implied she was a prostitute....BUT THE LEFTIST MEDIA CLAIMED HE SAID WHORE!!!

I can't believe you forgot this.
I know you were hollering about it along with the rest of them.

You totally miss the point. This isn't an issue about freedom of speech. It most definitely is about blatant hypocrisy and a total lack of equal application of punishment. Roseanne Barr tweets some "racist" remark, spur of the moment. This Bee person presents a scripted and approved misogynist rant. Rosanne, and many other people, lose their jobs, their livelihoods. Bee is defended and even applauded for her horrific remarks. What's the difference between the two?
Why was Roseanne Barr's freedom of speech used to cancel her program, while Bee's FOS is given a pass? Seriously, the word c**t is banned on most forums, including this one.

On what world is racism "equivalent" to a vulgar word? No I don't think the post you quoted is the one missing the point here.
The only racism in this is the racism that's in you leftist's imaginations.
Anyone who sees Valerie Jarrett is reminded of the makeup used in Planet Of The Apes.
Those who can't are in denial,......which seems to be a constant among Liberals.

The only racism in this is the racism that's in you leftist's imaginations.
Anyone who sees Valerie Jarrett is reminded of the makeup used in Planet Of The Apes.
Those who can't are in denial,......which seems to be a constant among Liberals.

Sorry to burst yet another blanket strawman bullshit fantasy, Fuckwit, but I'm not even familiar with either "Valerie Jarrett" OR fucking "Planet of the Apes" --- I simply clarified what the comparison here is.

So cram your hyperfabricated bullshit right back up your ass where you got it, K?

And once you've done that, link us to this survey where you canvassed "every Liberal" so that you could wax prolific on what we "all" believe, shit-for-brains. :fu:

Remember these ?
Anti-Hillary Economy Exploding in Merch, Movies and Books ...
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/.../anti-hillary-economy-exploding-merch-91659...
Aug 3, 2016 - Sexist T-shirts — for instance, one with caricatures of Hillary Clinton and Monica Lewinsky that read, "Hillary Sucks, But Not Like Monica" ...
Roger Stone Is at the RNC in a Bill Clinton 'RAPE' T-Shirt | Time
time.com › Ideas › politics
Jul 21, 2016 - Anti-Hillary Clinton merchandise is everywhere at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, including a Bill Clinton "rape"shirt.

Rush is still on the air isn't he? Is anything stopping conservative snowflakes from trying to get Samantha Bee fired? If it doesn't work like it didn't work when "the left" allegedly did it to Limpballs, will the conservative snowflakes cry real tears?

And y'all can make all the slut, cunny, bitch comparisons you want...they aren't the same as Roseanne's blatant racism.

Oh, and as far as Bee (rightfully) calling Ivanka a feckless c-word and the Snowflake leader going on Twitter to whine and bitch like he always does...Ted Nugent was invited to the White House after calling Hillary the same name.

Forum List

Back