A black woman explains the democrat party and barak obama....must see for anyone who wants to understand Trump.

The democrat Party has replaced black wilt Illegal Aliens, not even citizens!

They're treated like ROYALTY!

Do black get put up at Manhattan hotels? No!

Do black get $10,000 debit card ever 3 months? No!

We tried to warn black Americans about the democrat party...and now they have been replaced by the democrats.

lol everybody who wants to understands why Trump gets votes, no explanation necessary. Deviants and gimps have pushed their psycho kiddie raping and violent racist agendas too far, and Dems and commies trying to replace violent stupid blacks with criminal illegal aliens is just icing on the cake for the GOP. There is no mystery that needs deep exegesis here.

Well one gets it, that leaves how many more million to understand?
It just illustrates to me how lucky I am with my black friends, neighbors, colleagues. I don't know how any of them vote but I'm pretty darn sure likely none of them are willing to accept the nonsense that keeps so many black people on the Democrat 'plantation'. You know, that 'plantation' of the mind in which they are constantly reminded how disadvantaged and oppressed and mistreated to the point they can't make it in the world without the Democrats' help. They are told as Biden famously said, the Republicans will put them back in chains.

And since their surrogate propaganda machine affectionately called the MSM helps them do it, too many black people never hear anything but the crap. But more and more are shaking off the mental shackles and figuring out how all that crap they were told was actually crap and all that concern was phony as a $3 bill. They don't have to fear the Democrats will lynch or otherwise punish them for being 'uppity' these days, but many are becoming more and more willing to endure the vicious cancel culture many will have thrown at them when they choose common sense over propaganda. That video was just one. There are others.

It just illustrates to me how lucky I am with my black friends, neighbors, colleagues. I don't know how any of them vote but I'm pretty darn sure likely none of them are willing to accept the nonsense that keeps so many black people on the Democrat 'plantation'. You know, that 'plantation' of the mind in which they are constantly reminded how disadvantaged and oppressed and mistreated to the point they can't make it in the world without the Democrats' help. They are told as Biden famously said, the Republicans will put them back in chains.
Well, thank God they have a White Savior like you to tell them what they should think, Foxy.

Forum List

Back