A black woman explains the democrat party and barak obama....must see for anyone who wants to understand Trump.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is an amazing video of a woman explaining, in detail, the democrat party and their agenda.....she also explains barak obama......the video in the link is just amazing......and she explains why more black Americans are beginning to like Trump....

Things were going great, and I was with her, until the George Soros conspiracy shit started and it fell into lame conspiratorial talking points. The GQP fucking has to get past that crap. She was using calm and logic and reason and avoiding the crap until then.

Anyway, I've said it a thousand times, the Dems have played a significant role in the rise of Trump, and they absolutely refuse to admit it. This woman is saying that, in trying to right a wrong, the Dems have overcompensated by lowering standards for blacks, and that just cannot work in the long run. When you lower standards you lower results. It really ain't all that complicated. It's human nature.

Overcompensating without considering a larger picture is the biggest mistake made in politics, and the parties are addicted to it.

Things were going great, and I was with her, until the George Soros conspiracy shit started and it fell into lame conspiratorial talking points. The GQP fucking has to get past that crap. She was using calm and logic and reason and avoiding the crap until then.

Anyway, I've said it a thousand times, the Dems have played a significant role in the rise of Trump, and they absolutely refuse to admit it. This woman is saying that, in trying to right a wrong, the Dems have overcompensated by lowering standards for blacks, and that just cannot work in the long run. When you lower standards you lower results. It really ain't all that complicated. It's human nature.

Overcompensating without considering a larger picture is the biggest mistake made in politics, and the parties are addicted to it.

The democrats were not trying to "right a wrong." The democrats are trying to exploit racism in order to keep power.

I watched Trump at the border yesterday and listened to the border agents go nuclear on Biden. And I thought, for the first time, that he might actually win again in November. Trump, I mean.

Hope you're prepared for that, but I'm sure you're not

Here we see that if you don’t agree with Mac1958, and at the point in which you don’t then you will be labeled by Mac1958.

Anything you got Mac that isn’t toddler like bullshit?

This is an amazing video of a woman explaining, in detail, the democrat party and their agenda.....she also explains barak obama......the video in the link is just amazing......and she explains why more black Americans are beginning to like Trump....

The democrats are losing blacks, Jews for their open antisemitism and hatred of Israel, and even Islamists for their refusal to destroy Israel; all they have left are a handful of Progressive Communists and Illegal Aliens.

They CANNOT allow any election in November

She calls out Obama and BLM for using Blacks.

Well one gets it, that leaves how many more million to understand?

The democrats are losing blacks, Jews for their open antisemitism and hatred of Israel, and even Islamists for their refusal to destroy Israel; all they have left are a handful of Progressive Communists and Illegal Aliens.

They CANNOT allow any election in November
They look at it like this, we lose 4 million blacks, and pick up 8 million illegal votes.

They look at it like this, we lose 4 million blacks, and pick up 8 million illegal votes.
The Satanic democrat Party treats their new Illegal Alien base far better than they treat blacks, seniors, Veterans, and the poor and middle class; they are Satanic democrat royalty

Yeah, because we live in a merit based system, right Mac? That's why Trump has been so successful his entire life. Merit.

Conspiracy about George Soros? George owns all the media and Leftist politician as he throws his money across the globe, the only conspiracy theory would be that this money has nothing to do with controlling these entities.

:auiqs.jpg:

What a rube you are.

Yeah, because we live in a merit based system, right Mac? That's why Trump has been so successful his entire life. Merit.

Before the left destroyed the merit system, merit separated those with decision making skills and dedication from the rest.

Trump understands objectives such as risk / reward and probable outcome - concepts you have never known.

Before the left destroyed the merit system, merit separated those with decision making skills and dedication from the rest.

Trump understands objectives such as risk / reward and probable outcome - concepts you have never known.
Sure he does. :itsok:

Forum List

Back