Does Anybody Believe the Universities' Line About So-Called "American Imperialism' ?

I'm not a Conservative; I am observer.
Liberals are racists and are too mentally ill to see it.
Observers are somewhere on the conservative-liberal spectrum but are too mentally ill to see it.
Weak response.
A year ago you were actually on the edge of reality.
Or maybe you've declined in the past year.
You're a Liberal teacher who associates with other Liberal teachers who possess warped perspectives on civilization.

I just saw an episode on Newsmax where a reporter was asking college students if they believe there is American imperialism. If the students answered yes (most did), they were asked to sign a petition to stop it. Quite a few signed the petition.

After signing, the students (apparently victims of heavy indoctrination) were asked to provide an example of where "American imperialism" is going on. now, or over the past 20 years. None were able to respond with a single location.

I wish I would have been that reporter. I would have asked the kids if they knew of the USA being a VICTIM of imperialism. I would have also asked them to provide a definition of "imperialism".

Here are 2 definitions >>

I would have loved to tell these brainwashed students that the US is the #1 VICTIM of imperialism in the world today, and has been for the last 20 years, by the way 21st century imperialism is conducted (migrant remittances).

It's left communism at work, as they desire them to vote for their Demonicrats. https://cultureshield.com/PDF/45_Goals.pdf

When it comes to the "progressive" left, it's not about what it is, but what it aint is their reality. They decorate their feelings inside safe spaces and declare they've been educated.

Imagine paying tens of thousands of dollars to have someone suck out your brain. That's today's left miseducation program.
Old farts have been saying that since the 60s… it’s the nature of children and universities. Somehow we’ve been doing pretty well since the 60s don’t you think?

We have? In what manner are we better off than in the 60s? Proof is in the pudding old school, half the graduates I worked with were useless.

newsmax. Sweet. might have been an interesting topic otherwise.
It's an interesting topic because of the students' responses to the questions. Who is asking the question is entirely irrelevant. Would be the same and just as interesting if MSNBC were asking the questions.

Look how liberals flash their INVALIDATION CARD, even when it has no bearing. It's what the students are saying (and not saying) that matters here, not the Newsmax interviewer.

PROGS don't THINK in those terms.

How was it bad diplomacy? Our congress and world allies wanted this prosecutor gone and our VP was able to get Ukraine to fire him through diplomatic and economic pressure. Imperialism at work, you can’t deny that.
Only reason Biden wanted the prosecutor gone was because he was investigating and challenging Biden's corrupt system of using his son to drain $83,000.month out of Ukraine, straight in the pockets of the Bidens.

Who told you "our congress and world allies" ? 2 guesses > CNN...MSNBC.

Bad diplomacy, not imperialism, because Ukrainans were doing it willingly, but if it would have been imperialism, it would have been Biden doing it. You're OK with that ?

I just saw an episode on Newsmax where a reporter was asking college students if they believe there is American imperialism. If the students answered yes (most did), they were asked to sign a petition to stop it. Quite a few signed the petition.

After signing, the students (apparently victims of heavy indoctrination) were asked to provide an example of where "American imperialism" is going on. now, or over the past 20 years. None were able to respond with a single location.

I wish I would have been that reporter. I would have asked the kids if they knew of the USA being a VICTIM of imperialism. I would have also asked them to provide a definition of "imperialism".

I would have loved to tell these brainwashed students that the US is the #1 VICTIM of imperialism in the world today, and has been for the last 20 years, by the way 21st century imperialism is conducted (migrant remittances).

It's left communism at work, as they desire them to vote for their Demonicrats. https://cultureshield.com/PDF/45_Goals.pdf

When it comes to the "progressive" left, it's not about what it is, but what it aint is their reality. They decorate their feelings inside safe spaces and declare they've been educated.

Imagine paying tens of thousands of dollars to have someone suck out your brain. That's today's left miseducation program.
Old farts have been saying that since the 60s… it’s the nature of children and universities. Somehow we’ve been doing pretty well since the 60s don’t you think?

We have? In what manner are we better off than in the 60s? Proof is in the pudding old school, half the graduates I worked with were useless.
Technological breakthroughs… I’d say the educational and tech advancements from the 60s till now have been enormous. You don’t agree?

How was it bad diplomacy? Our congress and world allies wanted this prosecutor gone and our VP was able to get Ukraine to fire him through diplomatic and economic pressure. Imperialism at work, you can’t deny that.
Only reason Biden wanted the prosecutor gone was because he was investigating and challenging Biden's corrupt system of using his son to drain $83,000.month out of Ukraine, straight in the pockets of the Bidens.

Who told you "our congress and world allies" ? 2 guesses > CNN...MSNBC.

Bad diplomacy, not imperialism, because Ukrainans were doing it willingly, but if it would have been imperialism, it would have been Biden doing it. You're OK with that ?
I’ve heard your fake attacks for what Biden was doing but it makes no difference. For the matters of this conversation the only relevant fact is that he had the power to do it. He had that power because of imperialism. Why he was doing it makes zero difference

Aren’t you the clever one. Instead of voting for human rights and a balanced economy, you used your education and voted for the parties it crash the economy three times in 40 years. Furthermore you vote for them again tomorrow if you have a chance.

The republican party in Texas can’t even keep the lights on. Good governance is about ensuring that people and corporations have what they need to succeed.

Republicans believe good government is cutting taxes. Period. End of story.

Donald Trump passed two pieces of legislation in the four years of his administration: a tax cut 80% of which went to millionaires; and prison reform.. And the only reason he did prison reform was because Jared Kushner’s father went to prison. Jared did the work.

You voted for an authoritarian conman. You used your education and your ability to elect a white nationalist authoritarian, who killed half a million people and crash your economy.

You voted for the party which is crash the economy three times in the last 40 years. Whatever you paid for your education, it was a waste of money.
The economy crashed in 2020 due to 3 things - ALL from Democrats. The Lockdowns in blue states & cities, Pelosi's yearlong refusal to allow $timuls payments to go out (so as to keep the economy down), and Fauci's funding of the Wuhan lab, during Obama's watch.

Before this Democrat assault on the economy, it was the best ever, under Trump.

Republican idea of good government has far more to do with than just taxes, and taxes were much higher on the rich under Republicans than they were under Clinton and Obama. You don't even know that.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. You actually think that Trump only passed two pieces of legislation in the four years of his administration ? You are THAT brainwashed >? Yikes. Trump signed the Mission Act, USMCA, CARES Act, Great American Outdoors Act, STOCK Act, Promoting Women in Entrepreneurship Act, (INSPIRE) Women Act, Vietnam War Veterans Recognition Act of 2017, Weather Research and Forecasting Innovation Act of 2017, created the Space Force, Right to Try, Modernizing Government Travel Act, U.S. Wants to Compete for a World Expo Act, Public Safety Officers' Benefits Improvement Act of 2017, American Law Enforcement Heroes Act of 2017, DHS SAVE Act, Follow the Rules Act, VA Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act, Securing our Agriculture and Food Act,.......and almost all these were just from the first half of 2017.

White nationalist ? Some thing wrong with being nationalist ? Some thing wrong with being white ? Both are OK in my book.

Trump did not kill anybody. And well into June 2021, you still don't know that the media version of Covid death numbers is grossly inflated. CDC admitted that in May 2020. They also published lists showing that Trump was a HUGE SUCCESS on Covid, reducing the death rate 90%. You are an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media, DUPE-ASS, and you're whole worthless post is OFF TOPIC.

What is wrong with Republicans that they can’t take responsibility for their fuck ups?

Trump crashed the economy. Trump is the guy who cut taxes and ran up the deficit so that when the emergency hit there was no revenues to deal with it.

How can the Democrats be responsible for the economic crash when the Republicans were holding the White House and the Senate and managing the coronavirus virus response which is what crashed the economy?

Grown-ups take responsibility for their actions. It is time for the GOP to grow up and admit they are fiscally irresponsible and unable to manage anything. Nothing fails like Republicans.

Is Greg Abbott doing anything about the electrical situation in Texas? Or is he too busy fighting the culture wars?

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA

Technological breakthroughs… I’d say the educational and tech advancements from the 60s till now have been enormous. You don’t agree?

Techno. breakthroughs for sure. What's the cost/benefit of those breakthroughs? Never mind social media & 24/7 dependence and propaganda, by the looks of California just yesterday, where stoners can't function in business, loose fishing line & hooks everywhere, and littered beaches once respected, I'm not sure that one pencils out.

What do we stand to gain beyond food we might not trust, clean water? medical advancements and honest scientific research? I don't suppose the COVID vaccine is one, and mankind probably unleashed that shit in the first place.

Techno. breakthroughs for sure. What's the cost/benefit of those breakthroughs? Never mind social media & 24/7 dependence and propaganda, by the looks of California just yesterday, where stoners can't function in business, loose fishing line & hooks everywhere, and littered beaches once respected, I'm not sure that one pencils out.

What do we stand to gain beyond food we might not trust, clean water? medical advancements and honest scientific research? I don't suppose the COVID vaccine is one, and mankind probably unleashed that shit in the first place.
We are talking about education are we not? Tech breakthroughs come from education and they advance many areas of our society

Cell phones are good (if you get stuck on the highway). TV pictures are bigger and clearer. Internet & You tube videos are a +. Less people smoking (thank God). Can't think of much else.

What is wrong with Republicans that they can’t take responsibility for their fuck ups?

Trump crashed the economy. Trump is the guy who cut taxes and ran up the deficit so that when the emergency hit there was no revenues to deal with it.

How can the Democrats be responsible for the economic crash when the Republicans were holding the White House and the Senate and managing the coronavirus virus response which is what crashed the economy?

Grown-ups take responsibility for their actions. It is time for the GOP to grow up and admit they are fiscally irresponsible and unable to manage anything. Nothing fails like Republicans.

Is Greg Abbott doing anything about the electrical situation in Texas? Or is he too busy fighting the culture wars?
1. Trump did just the opposite of crashing the economy. He set records for a booming economy. Economy crashed because of Democrats Fauci funding the Wuhan lab, lockdowns in blue states/cities, and Pelsoi refusing all year to allow stimulus checks to get sent out.

2. There WERE revenues to deal with Covid. Trump used them to buy hospital equipment and materials, and get them quickly distributed. Also funded ventilators, and we wound up with so many of them we were exporting them. Also funded the Operation Warp Speed - HUGE SUCCESS. :biggrin:

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

We are talking about education are we not? Tech breakthroughs come from education and they advance many areas of our society

Actually tech breakthroughs often come from someone's garage. What kinds of advancements, for example? I can think of a few:

HEI distributors ha ha ha ha haaaaa! Points are pointless.

Computer run vehicles without all the horseshit, once ironed out anyway, American made still probably sucks, go back to the 70s for something cool.

Some advancements cancer, but on the flipside their "advancements" have caused a lot more cancer.

Defense for certain.

I’ve heard your fake attacks for what Biden was doing but it makes no difference. For the matters of this conversation the only relevant fact is that he had the power to do it. He had that power because of imperialism. Why he was doing it makes zero difference
Not imperialism. The money Hunter got went to the Bidens, not the USA. Just a personal money scheme, typical of the Bidens.

Cell phones are good (if you get stuck on the highway). TV pictures are bigger and clearer. Internet & You tube videos are a +. Less people smoking (thank God). Can't think of much else.
How about video conferencing, two day delivery, do it yourself business models like Uber and air bnb, not to mention all the incredible advancements in machinery, tooling, and medical that have been made… need a new hip? How about a heart valve?

Not imperialism. The money Hunter got went to the Bidens, not the USA. Just a personal money scheme, typical of the Bidens.
Again, none of that matters to the point we are talking about. The fact that Biden had the power and leverage that he did to pressure a foreign country to fire a prosecutor is clearly imperialism. Just as our role in overthrowing Libyas government was another clear sign of imperialism. It’s all over the place. Just admit you were wrong and save some
Face

How about video conferencing, two day delivery, do it yourself business models like Uber and air bnb, not to mention all the incredible advancements in machinery, tooling, and medical that have been made… need a new hip? How about a heart valve?
Haven't really been that much advancement in machinery, tooling. I worked for years as a QC mechanical inspector, and QC mechanical engineer, in machine shops and high tech companies.

Biggest difference is the coordinate measuring machine, which greatly speeds up inspection with no loss of accuracy. Other than that, nah. CNC machines do the same that non computer machines did, except that the operator can sit back while the machine runs through it's program. Less hands on.

Optical comparator has been around since 1937. Toolmaker's microscope even longer than that. Micrometers and calipers have digital readouts as opposed to the mechanical scale of the earlier ones. Some disadvantage to the new is, they run on batteries, so if the battery fails, and you don't have replacement, you're screwed. Old & new are equally easy to use.

Last edited:
Again, none of that matters to the point we are talking about. The fact that Biden had the power and leverage that he did to pressure a foreign country to fire a prosecutor is clearly imperialism. Just as our role in overthrowing Libyas government was another clear sign of imperialism. It’s all over the place. Just admit you were wrong and save some
Face
Again, Ukraine was NOT imperialism. I made that point sufficiently. No need to repeat.

Libya - I asked for a show of how it was imperialism. I guess you have no way to show it.

What is "all over the place" is countries imperializing the US, through remittances.

Forum List

Back