Muons, Leptons and CRT

Physics requires proof, by observation and provable facts. Critical race theory is junk assertions and no science. Higgs Bosons? Ok. But critical race theory is subjective political junk ideology hidden behind unintelligible pseudo intellectual claptrap pretending to be science.
Cathode Ray Tubes are innocent.

Physics requires proof, by observation and provable facts. Critical race theory is junk assertions and no science. Higgs Bosons? Ok. But critical race theory is subjective political junk ideology hidden behind unintelligible pseudo intellectual claptrap pretending to be science.
Really? Have you looked at the research that went into developing the critical race theory? Which part, of that research was flawed, and why? Just saying you disagree with the conclusions is not an answer. I'm asking why you disagree.

Really? Have you looked at the research that went into developing the critical race theory? Which part, of that research was flawed, and why? Just saying you disagree with the conclusions is not an answer. I'm asking why you disagree.
The "1619 Project" and CRT are not history they are ideology.
Their bogus history was refuted in "the President's Advisory 1776 Commission" report, written by real professors and historians, not stupid communist/racists.
A 40-page report was released January 21, 2021. Read it and learn the truth:

Last edited:
the Marxist part you know after 150 years of abject failure why do you think it will work THIS time?

Their bogus history was refuted in "the President's Advisory 1776 Commission" report, written by real professors and historians, not stupid communist/racists.
As expected, you're trying to weasel out of giving an answer, again. I asked a specific question, and had hoped that you would at least try to answer. I didn't ask for a 40 page reading assignment. If you can't give a credible answer, then admit you have no idea why you disagree instead of attempting such a childish stunt.

the Marxist part you know after 150 years of abject failure why do you think it will work THIS time?
OK. Which part is the Marxist part? Please don't childishly say "all of it".

You do realize that Critical Race Theory wasn’t developed via any generally accepted scientific method, right? It was just a bunch of legal scholars putting together opinions based on historical data and legal arguments. It really doesn’t deserve the moniker of “theory” and should be title “Critical Race ARGUMENT”. There is no reasonable justification for this to be taught to children in school, it’s tantamount to teaching an ideology.

IMHO Teachers need to stick to facts not opinions, especially NOT opinions that carry significant risk of engendering self loathing, resentment and disharmony among children.

As expected, you're trying to weasel out of giving an answer, again. I asked a specific question, and had hoped that you would at least try to answer. I didn't ask for a 40 page reading assignment. If you can't give a credible answer, then admit you have no idea why you disagree instead of attempting such a childish stunt.
It is simple the core concepts are lies and half truths and it fosters hate and disrespect of both whites and blacks. It teaches that all whites are oppressors and have never done anything to help blacks, it teaches that all blacks are victims and basically to stupid to succeed. its core principles are Marxist and Marxism has FAILED EVERY SINGLE TIME IT HAS BEEN TRIED,

You do realize that Critical Race Theory wasn’t developed via any generally accepted scientific method, right? It was just a bunch of legal scholars putting together opinions based on historical data and legal arguments. It really doesn’t deserve the moniker of “theory” and should be title “Critical Race ARGUMENT”. There is no reasonable justification for this to be taught to children in school, it’s tantamount to teaching an ideology.

IMHO Teachers need to stick to facts not opinions, especially NOT opinions that carry significant risk of engendering self loathing, resentment and disharmony among children.
which of those historical data and legal arguments are flawed? This should be easy if you really know what you are talking about.

It is simple the core concepts are lies and half truths and it fosters hate and disrespect of both whites and blacks. It teaches that all whites are oppressors and have never done anything to help blacks, it teaches that all blacks are victims and basically to stupid to succeed. its core principles are Marxist and Marxism has FAILED EVERY SINGLE TIME IT HAS BEEN TRIED,
Where does it say blacks are basically too stupid to succeed? How exactly does it relate to Marxism?

which of those historical data and legal arguments are flawed? This should be easy if you really know what you are talking about.
What difference does that make? It’s still not a “theory” it’s an argument and should be treated as such, i.e. should NOT be taught in schools to children.

Anyone can cherry pick a bunch of historical facts and legal arguments, form an opinion based on them and call it a “theory”, does that mean that it should be taught to children and presented as fact? There’s nothing wrong with teaching the historical facts that underly CRT individually but when you start teaching an ARGUMENT as some sort of scientific product AND that has so many potential negative side effects on children, you’ve stepped WAY over the line.

Here is the answer to your specific question:
The 1619 Project was published in NYT Magazine August 2019. It was an essay written by Nikole Hannah-Jones without any citations or references. It is simply incorrect, as documented and refuted by real historians. It is simply an amateurish attempt to "reframe history" and "decenter whiteness" according to the author. It is ideology pretending to be history.
Some of the unsubstantiated and simply incorrect claims include:
1. America was founded in 1619, not 1776
2. The reason for the American Revolution was to protect slavery
3. The US Constitution is anti-black
4. The founding ideals were all false
5. That slavery didn't exist until the US started it

The 1619 Project is nothing but a poorly written collection of racist lies.
That answers your question. There was no research, there are no citations, its total bullshit.

Cathode Ray Tubes are innocent.
Who TF is Cathode Ray?

What difference does that make? It’s still not a “theory” it’s an argument and should be treated as such, i.e. should NOT be taught in schools to children.

Anyone can cherry pick a bunch of historical facts and legal arguments, form an opinion based on them and call it a “theory”, does that mean that it should be taught to children and presented as fact? There’s nothing wrong with teaching the historical facts that underly CRT individually but when you start teaching an ARGUMENT as some sort of scientific product AND that has so many potential negative side effects on children, you’ve stepped WAY over the line.
It makes a lot of difference. You've got your panties in a knot, and don't even know why. Right wing pundits told you to be upset about it. They didn't tell you, and you don't know why. That doesn't make you feel at least a little dumb?

Physics requires proof?*?
How about you believing some celestial ghost snapping his fingers and the universe just appeared???
Where's your proof of that?
Do you realise how tenuous your grip on on reality is?

It makes a lot of difference. You've got your panties in a knot, and don't even know why. Right wing pundits told you to be upset about it. They didn't tell you, and you don't know why. That doesn't make you feel at least a little dumb?
LOL, you appear to be the one that’s got “your panties in knot”, you haven’t presented a single credible argument that defends CRT and why it should be taught to children in school, all you’ve done is attempt to obfuscate by sticking your fingers in your ears while chanting the same MEANINGLESS rebuttal along with adding in some nonsense about “right wing pundits”.

I suspect that you have absolutely NO idea what the history and foundations of the CRT are, which is why you are totally inept when it comes to defending it.

Allow me to take a wild stab at what you’ll attempt next in your silly non-argument, you’ll call me some sort of “Trumpster” and then attempt to discount my argument on that basis, am I correct?

How about you believing some celestial ghost snapping his fingers and the universe just appeared???
Just a quick note on the "big bang".
Science believes that the entire universe, the trillions of galaxies, came thru an aperture about the size of an atom, instantaneously. That is not a "belief", that is current science. Carry on.

Just a quick note on the "big bang".
Science believes that the entire universe, the trillions of galaxies, came thru an aperture about the size of an atom, instantaneously. That is not a "belief", that is current science. Carry on.

That's correct. I never mentioned it because there's a lot of nut jobs out there who wouldn't understand it.
Gotcha.

New Topics

Forum List

Back