Dodge Unveils New Electric Muscle-Car to Replace Challenger, Charger

yeah everyone.......funny I might see a dozen during the day and thats on the high side

And those dozen are going to feel like the gullible morons they are as counties and states begin charging EV infrastructure taxes galore.
AND...the "FREE" power they are enjoying now becomes heavy handed expensive recharges.

Morons gonna be morons.

But the carriage builders did not grow rich off of those roads and bridges

Without Government investment in infrastructure, those horseless carriages would be expensive toys

Good thing "governments" can just print all the "money" they need.
So, why are you leftists always so concerned about eternal TAX INCREASES ?????
If the government can just PRINT all the money it needs, why tax anyone at all ?

Seems you fall flat on the simplest of your crazy ideas and concepts.

Good thing "governments" can just print all the "money" they need.
So, why are you leftists always so concerned about eternal TAX INCREASES ?????
If the government can just PRINT all the money it needs, why tax anyone at all ?

Seems you fall flat on the simplest of your crazy ideas and concepts.
Are you being facetious or are you really that stupid?

This is the absurd kind of idea that continues the ridiculous preferences of the past.
What the world needs is something closer to an electric Beetle, not this sort of fertilizer. 30 kw would be more than enough to mover five people at 100 kph and it could be manufactured for the price of an inexpensive small car.

I think the idea of a car producing 'musclecar' sounds via a speaker is really, really, really laughable. I can see future hot-rodders comparing tweeters, woofers and amplifiers.

On a related note, I recall an article in one of the car magazines several years back as to what modern engine sounded the best. The winner was a 2-liter turbo.

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. The posts of yours I've read so far do not leave me with a favorable impression as to your intelligence. All the citizens of this nation benefitted from the government's construction of a road system. It was not done to make car makers rich. If that is your claim, then I have to return to my query re: facetious or stupid.

This sums up the thread...

1661447109477.png

DO as we want, facts be damned...

All of the roads and bridges helped EVERYONE for thousands of years.

There was no special government help for car makers.
In the 1840's, Dodge City Kansas undertook a protect to "pave" the roads in the city. There were no cars - but the mud was a danger to cattle and horses. So using crushed gravel was helpful.

Shitflinger is off in fantasy land again.

Volkswagen? Lada? Volga? Zil? $51 billion to GM under TARP? Emergency loans twice to Chrysler. Subsidies for hybrid and EV cars. I see all manner of help.

LOL

I love how you Nazis pretend that the bail out of GM (government motors) was anyone other than you.

We OPPOSED the bailout - strongly.

You Nazis bragged for years about how Obammy saved GM. By giving them taxpayer money.

What's changed? Oh, that's right - private sector Unions no longer support the fascist democrats...

This is the absurd kind of idea that continues the ridiculous preferences of the past.
What the world needs is something closer to an electric Beetle, not this sort of fertilizer. 30 kw would be more than enough to mover five people at 100 kph and it could be manufactured for the price of an inexpensive small car.

Well there you go - just build it.

I mean, you CAN back up your bullshit, right?

What's not to love about instantaneous torque :dunno:

It's the other stuff I'm not so sure about.

We keep hearing they are failing and will never replace gas cars, but virtually everyone is going EV.
1 Min Video
Wall Street Journal

Dodge Unveils New Electric Muscle-Car to Replace Challenger, Charger​

The Charger Daytona SRT concept car is Dodge’s first all-electric offering​

`
HAHAHAHAA.... if you drove this thing like the video shows, you would need to recharge it every 5 miles. If that far

Oh wait.... it get's better... HAHAHAA... it has built in loudspeaker with a fake engine sound!!
Just like the fake motor sound I had on my bicycle when I was 10.

Hilarious!!!!

ww.jpg

In the 1840's, Dodge City Kansas undertook a protect to "pave" the roads in the city. There were no cars - but the mud was a danger to cattle and horses. So using crushed gravel was helpful.

Shitflinger is off in fantasy land again.

Shitflinger is full of shit, so it makes sense.

Volkswagen? Lada? Volga? Zil? $51 billion to GM under TARP? Emergency loans twice to Chrysler. Subsidies for hybrid and EV cars. I see all manner of help.

Shitflinger was talking about the DEVELOPMENT of the internal combustion engined cars.

Try and keep up.

And, TARP was a disaster. They should have let the car companies declare bankruptcy. It would have been far better for the industry as a whole.

Are you being facetious or are you really that stupid?

No, but you are clearly that stupid. The government LOVES to print its way out of trouble. The only problem is that they merely prolong the misery, and make it much worse when it finally does collapse.

We keep hearing they are failing and will never replace gas cars, but virtually everyone is going EV.
1 Min Video
Wall Street Journal

Dodge Unveils New Electric Muscle-Car to Replace Challenger, Charger​

The Charger Daytona SRT concept car is Dodge’s first all-electric offering​

`
So....what are you sportin' in your driveway? Tesla? Or, a gas guzzler?

Forum List

Back