So Biden wants 500,000 chargers... how long does it take to charge an EV car?

AGAIN where are your facts? I don't understand idiots making idiotic statements WITHOUT any proof!
You wrote "law breaker". Where?
The fastest legal speed limit in Texas is 85 mph,What is the fastest legal speed limit in Texas - Third Coast Auto
16 states have legal speed limit of 75 mph...
8 states have legal speed limit of 80 mph!
What "law breaker"?
Wow why are you a breaker of TRUTH calling me a "Law Breaker"???
Did you know that it is over 1,212 miles from El Paso Tx to Mobile Al and you can go at highest legal speed of sometimes 85 mph?
Of course not you didn't do any research to do that is totally possible!
If you’re averaging 75 over 12 hours … you’re breaking speed limits

Lemme guess. Another stupid progressive idea that flies in the face of common sense yet is irrationally supported by liberals with ridiculous comebacks like “so you stop for lunch”.

You are so fundamentally STUPID especially saying I "have zero idea"!
Facts that you A) Almost NEVER supply links to support your statements VS B) Almost All my "zero ideas" are from expert sources as the following:

FACT: One wind turbine can require up to 80 acres of land, and each turbine will generate around 2.5 MW.
FACT:Wind farms require up to 360 times as much land area to produce the same amount of electricity as a nuclear energy facility,
FACT: As of January 2022, the U.S. Wind Turbine Database (USWTDB) contains more than 70,800 turbines.
FACT which is an average of about $12,000 per acre.
FACT: at an energy storage capacity cost of $10 per kWh.
FACT: But of course your attention span being less than the average American's of 8.5 seconds will not get beyond the first FACT!
Nobody cares. And nobody reads your posts...including yourself.

You're stating a few months ago we needed thousands of new nuke plants....this week it's 102.

You're full of shit.

Nobody cares. And nobody reads your posts...including yourself.

You're stating a few months ago we needed thousands of new nuke plants....this week it's 102.

You're full of shit.
And you are ignorant... which is the ONLY STATIC value I believe in!
STATIC meaning it doesn't change. And idiots like you prove you are because
you evidently don't believe in CHANGE! YOU are STATIC!
Which means YOU don't believe in Climate Change do you?
Dynamic means it changes!
Every day the world changes. It is not static as your intelligence indicates. YOU don't seem to comprehend the concept of
CHANGE which is so ironic because you idiotically keep alluding to numbers that ARE dynamic, i.e. change!

In your STATIC world the population of the USA doesn't change. The cost of bread doesn't change.
How can you exist with your STATIC no change existence? Of course the numbers changed! The population of the USA changed... but in the case of my analysis of the total ignorance of Biden, and others like him including you... you don't seem to recall that the number of nuclear plants was DYNAMIC BASED on the % of cars/trucks being EVs!

How dumb must you be to believe that one of my analysis is total static. No changes in nuclear plants ' numbers EVEN though the % of EVs changed dynamically over time from 10% to the recent Scientific American study that by 2050 90% of all cars (mind you they didn't mention TRUCKS) are EVs.

Using 90% of today's number of cars and drivers using EVs means 12,461,525,806,512 ADDITIONAL kWh will be necessary for the 90% of 228,200,000 American drivers or 205,380,000 drivers each driving an average of 14,263 miles/ year with each EV consuming .25 kWh per mile.

This is then for dummies like you 205,380,000 drivers X 14,263 miles or 2,929,334,940,000 miles / .25 kWh/mile or: 11,717,339,760,000 kWh!
Do you comprehend that the numbers of Nuclear plants is dynamic and not A STATIC number has is burned into your pea BRAIN!

The average nuclear plant generates 8,601,692,391 kWh/year or to generate the total electricity needed to power 90% of just cars...

Total number of nuclear power plants: 1,362! Dummy! Do you know WHY that number is STATIC? Of course not you can't do simple division!
So: divide 11,717,339,760,000 kWh needed for 90% EVs.. by 8,601,692,391 kWh generated by one nuclear reactor or
a total of 1,362 NEW nuclear plants not 102 as stuck in your brain!

And you are ignorant... which is the ONLY STATIC value I believe in!
STATIC meaning it doesn't change. And idiots like you prove you are because
you evidently don't believe in CHANGE! YOU are STATIC!
Which means YOU don't believe in Climate Change do you?
Dynamic means it changes!
Every day the world changes. It is not static as your intelligence indicates. YOU don't seem to comprehend the concept of
CHANGE which is so ironic because you idiotically keep alluding to numbers that ARE dynamic, i.e. change!

In your STATIC world the population of the USA doesn't change. The cost of bread doesn't change.
How can you exist with your STATIC no change existence? Of course the numbers changed! The population of the USA changed... but in the case of my analysis of the total ignorance of Biden, and others like him including you... you don't seem to recall that the number of nuclear plants was DYNAMIC BASED on the % of cars/trucks being EVs!

How dumb must you be to believe that one of my analysis is total static. No changes in nuclear plants ' numbers EVEN though the % of EVs changed dynamically over time from 10% to the recent Scientific American study that by 2050 90% of all cars (mind you they didn't mention TRUCKS) are EVs.

Using 90% of today's number of cars and drivers using EVs means 12,461,525,806,512 ADDITIONAL kWh will be necessary for the 90% of 228,200,000 American drivers or 205,380,000 drivers each driving an average of 14,263 miles/ year with each EV consuming .25 kWh per mile.

This is then for dummies like you 205,380,000 drivers X 14,263 miles or 2,929,334,940,000 miles / .25 kWh/mile or: 11,717,339,760,000 kWh!
Do you comprehend that the numbers of Nuclear plants is dynamic and not A STATIC number has is burned into your pea BRAIN!

The average nuclear plant generates 8,601,692,391 kWh/year or to generate the total electricity needed to power 90% of just cars...

Total number of nuclear power plants: 1,362! Dummy! Do you know WHY that number is STATIC? Of course not you can't do simple division!
So: divide 11,717,339,760,000 kWh needed for 90% EVs.. by 8,601,692,391 kWh generated by one nuclear reactor or
The 102 plants is stuck in your head...you're the one that wrote it. After you said we'll need thousands.

I'm just rubbing your nose in it.

Folks simply math from substantiated links is what I've been using! Not guesses. Not personal subjective opinions...BUT FACTS.
And the facts are simple: If organizations like
States a goal that 90% cars (not trucks mind you they forgot about that!!!) are EVs their analysis evidently ignored the simple FACT that
EVs use electricity...not from re-chargers, but from electric generating power plants.

And since the goal of Biden and other dummies is to RID "fossil fuels" (which supply about 60% of this electricity generation was from fossil fuels—coal, natural gas, petroleum, and other gases In 2022 there were 11,070 total power plants in usa Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
AND since 90% of all EVs will use .25 kWh to travel the average driver's 14,263 miles that means each driver will need at least 57,052 kWh per year.
With 205,380,000 American drivers consuming 11,717,339,760,000 kWh in a year, AND Biden rids 60% of fossil fuel generating plants.. that means an additional 2,499,018,000,000 kWh to replace fossil fuel plants or a total of 14,216,357,760,000 kWh will be needed! Where will this 14 trillion kWh COME FROM?????

The 102 plants is stuck in your head...you're the one that wrote it. After you said we'll need thousands.

I'm just rubbing your nose in it.
And you are forgetting that the number is dynamic! Of course I wrote 102 plants because that's what a % of EVs being cars/trucks would require.
The latest analysis is based on Science American's piece stating by 2050 90% of CARS be EVs and that changes the number of kWh required dramatically from 102 to as of today's analysis based on 90% cars being EVs to 1,362 nuclear reactors and see that piece of information has changed.
So keep wasting your pea brain activity or "rubbing" as idiots like you seem to think you are accomplishing something when the only thing you have accomplished is to further the perception of your ignorance! So hey keep it up as you are just further reinforcing the perception!

And you are forgetting that the number is dynamic! Of course I wrote 102 plants because that's what a % of EVs being cars/trucks would require.
The latest analysis is based on Science American's piece stating by 2050 90% of CARS be EVs and that changes the number of kWh required dramatically from 102 to as of today's analysis based on 90% cars being EVs to 1,362 nuclear reactors and see that piece of information has changed.
So keep wasting your pea brain activity or "rubbing" as idiots like you seem to think you are accomplishing something when the only thing you have accomplished is to further the perception of your ignorance! So hey keep it up as you are just further reinforcing the perception!
Yeah, again...nobody cares.

You said 102 this week, a few months ago you said we needed over a thousand reactors.

You're full of shit.

Yeah, again...nobody cares.

You said 102 this week, a few months ago you said we needed over a thousand reactors.

You're full of shit.
Evidently your IQ is also dynamic as you keep insisting on only remembering a number that was dynamic.. I assume your IQ is lower than
what I originally thought because YOU keep proving it with your inability to read what has been proven...i.e. your comments are simply point..
childish. Juvenile. Worthy of a grade schooler.
And you don't read evidently. Of course I said different numbers because as any sane person knows the word "dynamic" means changes.
AGAIN and AGAIN and I shared the below Today at 12:47 PM with you and you evidently DIDN"T understand it!

To meet the goal of Scientific American's 90% cars are EVs...
Total number of nuclear power plants: 1,362! Dummy! Of course not you can't do simple division!

You keep on repeating a number that is obviously the only thing you can remember!
AGAIN for the last time... The number of electric generating plants is DYNAMIC... meaning it depends on factors that obviously you can't handle!
If Scientific American said 10% of cars being EVs by 2050... duh that would mean the amount of nuclear reactors would be 136 i.e. 10% of 1,362!
But again this is way way over your simple head. So keep up showing how dumb you are as I'll continue to point out your ignorance of simple math!

Evidently your IQ is also dynamic as you keep insisting on only remembering a number that was dynamic.. I assume your IQ is lower than
what I originally thought because YOU keep proving it with your inability to read what has been proven...i.e. your comments are simply point..
childish. Juvenile. Worthy of a grade schooler.
And you don't read evidently. Of course I said different numbers because as any sane person knows the word "dynamic" means changes.
AGAIN and AGAIN and I shared the below Today at 12:47 PM with you and you evidently DIDN"T understand it!

To meet the goal of Scientific American's 90% cars are EVs...
Total number of nuclear power plants: 1,362! Dummy! Of course not you can't do simple division!

You keep on repeating a number that is obviously the only thing you can remember!
AGAIN for the last time... The number of electric generating plants is DYNAMIC... meaning it depends on factors that obviously you can't handle!
If Scientific American said 10% of cars being EVs by 2050... duh that would mean the amount of nuclear reactors would be 136 i.e. 10% of 1,362!
But again this is way way over your simple head. So keep up showing how dumb you are as I'll continue to point out your ignorance of simple math!

LOL...

I > U

LOL...

I > U
You may consider your self as i>u. But your comments show your intelligence!
Mathematical formula, which proves that a person's sole purpose is to justify his own egotism. I>U

You silly goose.

95% of ALL CHARGING will be done in the middle of the night, at home. Using a remote charger for most people will be a one-off event, happening a few times per year.

Charging speeds, especially at public superchargers is quickly increasing in efficiency. Expect 15 minutes to go from 10% to 80% - easily tolerable for everyone. Every new car that is introduced is slightly faster charging than those that preceded it.

The real obstacle is rare minerals required to make batteries. As always, tree-huggers getting in the way of doing the logical thing.
No, the real obstacle is an idiot president heading up an idiot party that makes you think this has anything to do with the environment. Its about control and removing your freedoms.

Biden's plans...
These steps will help the United States meet President Biden’s ambitious goals to confront the climate crisis, by building a national network of 500,000 electric vehicle chargers along America’s highways and in our communities and have EVs make up at least 50% of new car sales by 2030, all while advancing an industrial strategy to continue to build-out the domestic EV and EV charging industry.

Two glaring obstacles that Biden hasn't thought of...
1) 500,000 chargers with the FASTEST charging installed will require if the FASTEST re-charger charges an EV in 40 minutes to travel 24 miles POD Point Confidence!
The most miles with confidence is 238 miles and takes 2 hours! How Long Does It Take to Charge an Electric Car? | Pod Point
It takes me less than 10 minutes to fill my car that will allow me to travel over 340 miles on one 10 minute fill up!
Think about that... 2 hours to charge an EV to travel at least 238 miles.... wow!
So Joe's 2nd glaring obstacle is this..
2) Joe wants 50% of new car sales being EVs... ok..
Average number of new cars sold per year:...The U.S. auto industry sold nearly 2.86 million cars in 2022. U.S.: annual car sales 2022 | Statista
So between 2023 and 2030 is 7 years... 1,500,000 EVs sold for 7 years equals 10,500,000 cars.
10,500,000 traveling the average of 14,253 miles/car source: https://www.thezebra.com/resources/driving/average-miles-driven-per-year/
The average EV car uses 0.25 kWh to travel 1 mile... or 10,500,000 cars traveling 149,761,500,000 miles divided by 0.25 kWh equals 599,046,000,000 kWh ADDED to
the current average of 4,165,030,000,000 kWh electricity generated in USA in 2021 by all power plants or nearly 15% more electricity!
So Biden's totally ignorant plans to make 10.5 million EVs with each EV needed at least 2 hours to charge a vehicle traveling 238 miles will cost EACH American household
another 15% MORE electricity demand per year! Folks where will that come from because we can't build enough generating plants in 7 years.
Right now 11,070 plants generate an average of 376,244,806 kWh and with Biden's plan adding nearly 600 Billion kWh... that means 1,592 power plants needed all built
within the next 7 years!
Biden's 7 year plan will Cost Americans in electricity blackouts and wasted time re-charging their cars.
Now some of you ignorant people will say... oh yea well these EV owners can re-charge at home over night! I've heard that before! Where does the electricity to come from?
Not Wind turbines as it takes 80 acres for one WT. Solar panels... that'll work... if you have a home but how many EV owners have homes?
View attachment 774129
He also wants to increase MPG standards so that it will be impossible to make gas powered cars anymore, hurting the poor and minorities, forcing them out of car ownership and into mass transit, while the richer will be the only ones left driving cars. Rising interest rates in an attempt to fight democratic caused inflation are also making it harder for the poor and minorities to afford cars. Why are they for social injustice?

He also wants to increase MPG standards so that it will be impossible to make gas powered cars anymore, hurting the poor and minorities, forcing them out of car ownership and into mass transit, while the richer will be the only ones left driving cars. Rising interest rates in an attempt to fight democratic caused inflation are also making it harder for the poor and minorities to afford cars. Why are they for social injustice?
My kid drives a hybrid that gets 50 MPG. He's hardly rich

So, you deny this will cut down on the cars the poorer own and force them into public transportation?
My kid certainly ain't rich...so yea.

If you can afford a car you can afford a hybrid with great gas mileage.

In fact his second car is a 13 year old Prius that also gets 50 MPG

My kid certainly ain't rich...so yea.

If you can afford a car you can afford a hybrid with great gas mileage.

In fact his second car is a 13 year old Prius that also gets 50 MPG
Cars are getting harder and harder to afford and Biden & Co make it worse every day in a number of ways, which hurts the poorer and the minorities.

I will be paying for YOUR EV electricity though because the utilities will pass on to ALL of us with higher rates directly or indirectly, i.e. businesses pass on their costs.
We will ALL be paying for YOUR EV through government subsidies using OUR tax dollars. And then finally WE ALL will pay for tires and asphalt for our roads as
oil provides the basis for 6,000 products you and I use and with diminishing gas usage will mean higher oil prices.
So YOU and I will be paying for it!
View attachment 774151
No illiterate. It doesn’t work that way. It takes MORE electricity to make a gallon of gas then it does to drive an EV that same number of miles as with an ICE car. As we use more electricity, they’ll be producing LESS GASOLINE. THERE WILL NOT be an increase in need for electricity, but less.

1) 500,000 chargers with the FASTEST charging installed will require if the FASTEST re-charger charges an EV in 40 minutes to travel 24 miles POD Point Confidence!
Pure horseshit, a proper EV charges 200 miles+ in 30min.

62a8a7844ddfc26f37780510_Fastest%20Charging%20EV%20(1).jpg

You can't make up bs like that just because there is some shitty Misubishi PHEV out there that can't do fast charging.

Last edited:
Where did you get 340 miles traveling from the below FASTEST recharger from the below chart?
There is NO 340 miles worth of traveling...meaning the most you can confidently travel is 238 miles after recharging for 2 hours!

The shortest time was 40 minutes for a Point of Distance Confidence range of 24 miles with the FASTEST time from empty to Full Charged!
Obviously you are like Biden totally ignorant of EVs.
Plus remember 500,000 chargers for 10,500,000 EVs... really?
The problem with Biden and people like you is you have NO CONCEPT of what you are proposing!

View attachment 774142
Dumbass your chart shows 238 miles in "< 1HR" at 150kW for the car that does fast charging...and thats far from fastest available.

Forum List

Back