Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body
Let her say no the guy who wants to have sex. Throw the rapist out or lock him up in prison.
If she chooses to murder her unborn child than that should be her choice.
The whore who chooses to have sex, and then chooses to murder her child, is a murderer.

Except in those cases where a dude is forcing her to have an abortion because he wants to evade child support.

Of course i did. I mocked it as fantasy, because forced vaccinations are fantasy. Complete rebuttal. Now i will let you get back to trolling your own thread to keep it on life support. Bye sissy.
"We need to go to community-by-community, neighborhood-by-neighborhood and, often times, door-to-door, literally knocking on doors to get help to the remaining people protected from the virus,"
-Joe Biden

A fantasy, huh .....

Dumbass

The whore who chooses to have sex, and then chooses to murder her child, is a murderer.

Except in those cases where a dude is forcing her to have an abortion because he wants to evade child support.
WTF are you psychobabbling about?

What makes it your business??
WTF makes it's Joe Biden's Brown Shirt's business ......

"We need to go to community-by-community, neighborhood-by-neighborhood and, often times, door-to-door, literally knocking on doors to get help to the remaining people protected from the virus,"
-Joe Biden

It's HIPPA, right?

-Joe Biden

It's HIPPA, right?
Stop picking up whorez and shut down that damn abortion clinic. Then we can talk some sense about snipping kids private parts and shooting them up with needles.

Poverty can make it easier for women to put off using contraceptives. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation can help make that happen.

-Joe Biden

It's HIPPA, right?
Its the constitution business, equality.

again what makes it your business??

Abortion to me is wrong. However, my fellow Christians do a rotten, pathetic, terrible, unbelievably horrible job of promoting contraception. If there's no conception there's no possibility for abortion. Can you understand? Dummies. I think it's a great, courageous, patriotic choice for a young married couple NOT to have kids but instead focus on their careers if that is what they choose. It is NOT their job to have kids for the "good of the country" which some Christian evangelical HYPOCRITES think is true. Those are awful people. A birthrate decline means abortion is phased out. Contraception is the key. It should be rammed down the youths throats.

This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

We are ALL clear on this position.

So my question to those on the Left is .....

Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

Is it still her body, her choice?
I'm not on the left but, yes, I support a woman's right to choose.

I find abortion to be just about the most abhorrent thing ever dreamed up by man, but I simply don't think it's the government's job to legislate it...

Poverty can make it easier for women to put off using contraceptives. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation can help make that happen.
No it wouldn't. It would only hasten the country's inevitable bankruptcy.

Does everyone support a woman's right to own and carry the firearm of her choice?
The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
Which has nothing to do with a woman's right to choose to own and carry a firearm.

This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

We are ALL clear on this position.

So my question to those on the Left is .....

Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

Is it still her body, her choice?

It's not killing her baby. It is her right to do with her body what she wants and it is legal. It's bloody godbotherers who rail against it.
The vaccine is the same. I disagree with anyone not having it but again, it is her exercising her freedoms.

Forum List

Back