Social media "influencer" freaks out over eclipse, stabs partner, and throws kids out of moving car

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
If you guessed "California", "liberal", "secular", "female", and "black", you just won the lottery. What the hell is wrong with people? Has this entire country gone nuts over the last four years?

Influencer Upset Over Eclipse Stabs Partner, Throws Kids From Moving Car​

Los Angeles: A US astrology influencer worried about the recent solar eclipse stabbed her partner to death, then pushed her two children out of her moving car before fatally slamming the vehicle into a tree, a report said Wednesday.

Danielle Johnson, who peddled weekly "aura cleanses" on her website and offered online zodiac readings, told followers that Monday's total solar eclipse in North America was "the epitome of spiritual warfare."

"Get your protection on and your heart in the right place," she wrote on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, on April 4 under her online pseudonym Danielle Ayoka.

WAKE UP WAKE UP THE APOCALYPSE IS HERE. EVERYONE WHO HAS EARS LISTEN. YOUR TIME TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS NOW. IF YOU BELIEVE A NEW WORLD IS POSSIBLE FOR THE PEOPLE RT NOW.

THERE IS POWER IN CHOICE. THERE IS POWER IN CHOICE!!!! REPOST TO MAKE THE CHOICE FOR THE COLLECTIVE pic.twitter.com/NMyuLkBj5l
— Ayoka (@MysticxLipstick) April 5, 2024

"The world is very obviously changing right now and if you ever needed to pick a side, the time to do right in your life is now."

Early Monday morning, she knifed her Air Force veteran partner dead, before taking off in a Porsche Cayenne with her two daughters, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Hurtling down the major 405 freeway before dawn, Johnson shoved the children -- one nine years old, the other only eight months -- out of the moving vehicle.

Only the nine-year-old child survived.

Half an hour later police were called to the scene of a horrific crash on the Pacific Coast Highway in which the luxury vehicle had slammed into a tree at 100 miles (160 kilometers) an hour.

Johnson's body had been so disfigured in the crash that identification was difficult, the Times reported.

Police who went to the family apartment found a trail of bloody footprints and the body of 29-year-old Jaelen Allen Chaney. He had been stabbed in the heart.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/wor...er-stabs-partner-kills-baby-then-dies-5416803

1712829270464.png

If you guessed "California", "liberal", "secular", "female", and "black", you just won the lottery. What the hell is wrong with people? Has this entire country gone nuts over the last four years?

Los Angeles: A US astrology influencer worried about the recent solar eclipse stabbed her partner to death, then pushed her two children out of her moving car before fatally slamming the vehicle into a tree, a report said Wednesday.

Danielle Johnson, who peddled weekly "aura cleanses" on her website and offered online zodiac readings, told followers that Monday's total solar eclipse in North America was "the epitome of spiritual warfare."

"Get your protection on and your heart in the right place," she wrote on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, on April 4 under her online pseudonym Danielle Ayoka.

"The world is very obviously changing right now and if you ever needed to pick a side, the time to do right in your life is now."

Early Monday morning, she knifed her Air Force veteran partner dead, before taking off in a Porsche Cayenne with her two daughters, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Hurtling down the major 405 freeway before dawn, Johnson shoved the children -- one nine years old, the other only eight months -- out of the moving vehicle.

Half an hour later police were called to the scene of a horrific crash on the Pacific Coast Highway in which the luxury vehicle had slammed into a tree at 100 miles (160 kilometers) an hour.

Johnson's body had been so disfigured in the crash that identification was difficult, the Times reported.

Police who went to the family apartment found a trail of bloody footprints and the body of 29-year-old Jaelen Allen Chaney. He had been stabbed in the heart.

Influencer Upset Over Eclipse Stabs Partner, Throws Kids From Moving Car

View attachment 930484
Just imagine how they will react if Trump wins.

:auiqs.jpg:

Sounds like your run of them mill religious zealot.

Influencer Upset Over Eclipse Stabs Partner, Throws Kids From Moving Car

View attachment 930484
The 'key' word in the above isssssssssss... C-O-L-E-C-T-I-V-E as in "Repost to make the choice for the COLLECTIVE"!!! This one is a prime example of the statist left marxinazi MENTALITY! Commie it up with a quick stab to the ole heart, steal a vehicle for a joy ride & while driving down the road teach your kids how to bail out of a vehicle in case they are ever abducted! The attempt to knock over the tree was a great ending for this drugged up & boozed out spiritualist on her rampage to save the world! The statist left, don't leave sanity without them!

Well, no, people are just stupid, like a Congressman who thinks the moon is really made of gases and is really a planet.\

Did I mention she was once on a NASA subcommittee?

Not sure if stupid or insane or, hell if I know

Say, any interest in running for Congress? At this point the looney leftists on this site would be better than what is in the Swamp now. Just doing nothing while in Congress would improve things.

I wouldn't call her "religious." She was into astrology and tarot cards, both of which are viewed within the circle of Christianity as being "satanic" or "occultism."

I wouldn't call her "religious." She was into astrology and tarot cards, both of which are viewed within the circle of Christianity as being "satanic" or "occultism."

I know this will blow your tiny little mind, but there are more religions than just Christianity

I know this will blow your tiny little mind, but there are more religions than just Christianity

Not there aren't other religions, if you believe the Bible. It's right there among the fist commandments He gave us:

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;"

Not there aren't other religions, if you believe the Bible. It's right there among the fist commandments He gave us:

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;"

Just because you may not agree with them do not mean they are not religions.

You quoted the Jewish holy book, and the Jews do not consider your religions to be real.

Just because you may not agree with them do not mean they are not religions.

You quoted the Jewish holy book, and the Jews do not consider your religions to be real.

Jews and Christians are the same thing and worship the same one and only God. The Jews just haven't come around to accept the fact that Jesus is the human manifestation of God. They will, though. Like He said, " that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Of course, there are Messianic Jews who have come to acknowledge that Christ is indeed the Messiah.

Come on, man. I'm surprised you don't know this. Or do you just not believe it?

Jews and Christians are the same thing and worship the same one and only God.

The Jewish people would be offended by this statement, not that you would give a shit.

Come on, man. I'm surprised you don't know this. Or do you just not believe it?

I do know this, what I believe is irrelevant. Unlike you, I do not find it my job to tell people their religion is not really a religion just because I do not agree with them.

The Jewish people would be offended by this statement, not that you would give a shit.

I do know this, what I believe is irrelevant. Unlike you, I do not find it my job to tell people their religion is not really a religion just because I do not agree with them.

Why would they be offended? He's the same God of Abraham, Isaac, and Moses. It's not your job to tell Jews what to be offended by, is it? What is your job is to agree with He who created you and not give credence to those who believe in false doctrines.

Why would they be offended? He's the same God of Abraham, Isaac, and Moses.

They are offended by the concept of a human manifestation of God. Do you know nothing about the Jewish religion at all?

What is your job is to agree with He who created you and not give credence to those who believe in false doctrines.

Why is that my job? Who assigned me that job?

They are offended by the concept of a human manifestation of God. Do you know nothing about the Jewish religion at all?

Why is that my job? Who assigned me that job?

Of course they were offended. Why do think they crucified Him? If you are going to be a Christian, you have to put away silly notions about "interfaith dialog" and realize there is only one God.

Bible Gateway passage: John 8:31-59 - King James Version

Of course they were offended. Why do think they crucified Him? If you are going to be a Christian, you have to put away silly notions about "interfaith dialog" and realize there is only one God.

Bible Gateway passage: John 8:31-59 - King James Version

So, what makes your view correct and the Jewish people wrong?

Can you prove your view is correct and that the Jews are going to burn in hell for not believing in Jesus as the son of God?

Forum List

Back