Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

It's not killing her baby. It is her right to do with her body what she wants and it is legal. It's bloody godbotherers who rail against it.
The vaccine is the same. I disagree with anyone not having it but again, it is her exercising her freedoms.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

From the psycho Leftist who are supposed to be the Party of Science.

You can't make this shit up folks.

This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

If she chooses to murder her unborn child than that should be her choice.

We are ALL clear on this position.

So my question to those on the Left is .....

Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

Is it still her body, her choice?

Uhhhh, dude that's logic.

Progressive cultists don't do logic.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

From the psycho Leftist who are supposed to be the Party of Science.

You can't make this shit up folks.

Oooooooh.
Now we have a godbotherer injecting religion directly into the wombs of women because their filthy religion says so. In fact, abortion is not mention in the bible.
Try again.

BTW. Religious Republican women have abortions every day but you ignore that. It's only those Democrat women who disobey gods laws.
You hypocrite. Go away and stick to your bible dickhead.

The farther I scroll through here, the more I think no one read the OP, with the exception of me and you.
Your comment is a very interesting observation.

You see ....

Leftist Sheeple only read headlines.

They are incapable or just too lazy to read the entire article, when in reality .... most Fake News headlines debunk their own Fake News headline by the 3rd or 4th paragraph.

And, they know this about the uneducated Left .....

So, the headline .... sets the narrative .......

And, the Fake News Sheeple immediately start parroting accordingly.

This thread is EVIDENCE of that very phenomenon.

Oooooooh.
Now we have a godbotherer injecting religion directly into the wombs of women because their filthy religion says so. In fact, abortion is not mention in the bible.
Try again.

BTW. Religious Republican women have abortions every day but you ignore that. It's only those Democrat women who disobey gods laws.
You hypocrite. Go away and stick to your bible dickhead.
The thread isn't about abortion DUMBASS ...

Thanks for making Cecilie1200 point !!!!!

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.
The thread isn't about abortion DUMBASS ...
Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.
her own body is not equivalent - to infecting those around her ...
Thanks for making @Cecilie1200 point !!!!!
how can a virgin know what to do with their own body.

her own body is not equivalent - to infecting those around her ...

how can a virgin know what to do with their own body.
If others are vaccinated how is she infecting them?

Dumbass!!!

And, either it is her body or it's not.

You are of the position that it is ONLY her body when you psycho Leftist say it is.

Oh the Hypocrisy. .....

Dumbass!!!

You are of the position that it is ONLY her body when you psycho Leftist say it is.

Oh the Hypocrisy. .....
her body is not equivalent - to infecting those around her in so far as the decision being relevant to their own selves - only.

there is no comparison in your feeble argument.

Dumbass!!!

Oh the Hypocrisy. .....
Children under twelve are not being vaccinated comprehensively. All it takes is for the pathogen to evolve to be more detrimental; the unvaccinated help that happen quicker.

From September through November of 1918, the death rate from the Spanish flu skyrocketed. In the United States alone, 195,000 Americans died from the Spanish flu in just the month of October. And unlike a normal seasonal flu, which mostly claims victims among the very young and very old, the second wave of the Spanish flu exhibited what’s called a “W curve”—high numbers of deaths among the young and old, but also a huge spike in the middle composed of otherwise healthy 25- to 35-year-olds in the prime of their life.

“That really freaked out the medical establishment, that there was this atypical spike in the middle of the W,” says Harris.

Children under twelve are not being vaccinated comprehensively. All it takes is for the pathogen to evolve to be more detrimental; the unvaccinated help that happen quicker.

From September through November of 1918, the death rate from the Spanish flu skyrocketed. In the United States alone, 195,000 Americans died from the Spanish flu in just the month of October. And unlike a normal seasonal flu, which mostly claims victims among the very young and very old, the second wave of the Spanish flu exhibited what’s called a “W curve”—high numbers of deaths among the young and old, but also a huge spike in the middle composed of otherwise healthy 25- to 35-year-olds in the prime of their life.

“That really freaked out the medical establishment, that there was this atypical spike in the middle of the W,” says Harris.

That's not happening Dumbass .....

The delta version is even less deadlier .... not more.

And, moreover there was no effective vaccination for the Spanish flu.

You are a Useful Idiot parroting Marxist propaganda.

That's not happening Dumbass .....

The delta version is even less deadlier .... not more.

And, moreover there was no effective vaccination for the Spanish flu.

You are a Useful Idiot parroting Marxist propaganda.
Right-wingers only know how to project and practice the abomination of hypocrisy not bear true witness. Not enough morals to go around, I guess.

Young, unvaccinated people are showing up at hospitals with Covid-19 — in some cases being admitted to intensive care and put on ventilators — in disturbing numbers, health officials across the country have warned.

Right-wingers only know how to project and practice the abomination of hypocrisy not bear true witness. Not enough morals to go around, I guess.

Young, unvaccinated people are showing up at hospitals with Covid-19 — in some cases being admitted to intensive care and put on ventilators — in disturbing numbers, health officials across the country have warned.
I posted that you were a Useful Idiot parroting Marxist Propaganda ....

And, then you quote Fake News Marxist Propaganda NBC News ... home of Docugate and the edited George Zimmerman 9/11 tapes.

Thanks for making my point.

Dumbass !!!

her body is not equivalent - to infecting those around her in so far as the decision being relevant to their own selves - only.

there is no comparison in your feeble argument.
You are a psycho Leftist HYPOCRITE !!!

It is ONLY her body when you Leftist say it's OK for her to murder her unborn child.

Any other time .... you psychos OBVIOUSLY have a problem with it.

Fucking Psycho Leftist HYPOCRITES.

Thanks for proving my point more, right-winger.
tenor.gif

Thank goodness for me, right-wingers have no "gospel Truth" only false witness bearing and the practice of the abomination of hypocrisy.
Says the Dumbass who quotes Fake News NBC ....

Run along little Leftist and find your Safe Space ....

Pony rides are about to start.

Forum List

Back