Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

If she chooses to murder her unborn child than that should be her choice.

We are ALL clear on this position.

So my question to those on the Left is .....

Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

Is it still her body, her choice?
There is a certain thing called HIPAA rules.
Her choice , her body.

Then is there is a rule for the public:
This has nothing to do with HIPPA ...... :rolleyes:
It has everything to do with HIPAA!

Its really none of you business.

See? You're too stupid to even know what I meant. This is pointless. We're just going to have to wait for you morons to die off
Go Fuck yourself ...

My response was clear and appropriate.

You psycho Leftist are hypocrites ....

Among other sick fucking Mental Disorders .....

This thread CLEARLY reflects that fact.

Go find your Safe Space you fucking Leftist Idiot.
Haha... Throwing an embarrassing, toddler hissy fit, telling others to find their safe spaces...what a crybaby...

The politicians who steal taxpayer's money to fund for community's sexual journeys are just as guilty.

When It comes to abortion, for me personally, I believe that late-term abortion and partial birth abortion is murder.

Not early-term under four months when the fetus has not developed. I feel even that this borderline stage at four months / 14 - 16 weeks is really horrible and really pushing it but to be fair and realistic - sometimes women do not know - until they are at 14 - 16 weeks into pregnancy.

The man and woman who have sexual intercourse - they know what they are doing and what happens when an egg is fertilized. Yet - - Then they want to seize the bank accounts and savings of responsible people to fund their sexual pleasures, adventures and sexual journies and eventual costs of their sexual failures.

How is this the obligation and duty and responsibility to continually repeat the financial and responsibility burdens of an individual who continues to make a baby . ?

And how is Your's or my responsibility to fund for another person to have unlimited sexual pleasures and joys and journeys - unlimited abortions and just keep plowing full-throttle - their neighbors and taxpayers into debt and total financial devastation.

G.I. JOE BIDEN - the newborn infant slayer is a murderer and a thief - just like Adolf Hitler
he is more dangerous than Hitler because he sits in the White House under the disguise of an honorable American President.

Last edited:
nother person to have unlimited sexual pleasures and joys and journeys - unlimited abortions and just keep plowing full-throttle - their neighbors and taxpayers into debt and total financial devastation
That's one insane way of looking at it. But it belongs to you. You don't get to transfer this hyperbolic nonsense i to the brains of others. This is your crazy, you get to keep it all for yourself.

This is the entire purpose of posting into forum, as you have just demonstrated. Even your message has quickly transferred into my brain.

There are millions of brains.

That's one insane way of looking at it. But it belongs to you. You don't get to transfer this hyperbolic nonsense i to the brains of others. This is your crazy, you get to keep it all for yourself.
Another example of Snowflakes getting upset over an opinion that hurts their lil' fee-fees ....

The politicians who steal taxpayer's money to fund for community's sexual journeys are just as guilty.

When It comes to abortion, for me personally, I believe that late-term abortion and partial birth abortion is murder.

Not early-term under four months when the fetus has not developed. I feel even that this borderline stage at four months / 14 - 16 weeks is really horrible and really pushing it but to be fair and realistic - sometimes women do not know - until they are at 14 - 16 weeks into pregnancy.

The man and woman who have sexual intercourse - they know what they are doing and what happens when an egg is fertilized. Yet - - Then they want to seize the bank accounts and savings of responsible people to fund their sexual pleasures, adventures and sexual journies and eventual costs of their sexual failures.

How is this the obligation and duty and responsibility to continually repeat the financial and responsibility burdens of an individual who continues to make a baby . ?

And how is Your's or my responsibility to fund for another person to have unlimited sexual pleasures and joys and journeys - unlimited abortions and just keep plowing full-throttle - their neighbors and taxpayers into debt and total financial devastation.

G.I. JOE BIDEN - the newborn infant slayer is a murderer and a thief - just like Adolf Hitler
he is more dangerous than Hitler because he sits in the White House under the disguise of an honorable American President.
Interesting post.

Can't say I agree with entirely but, I suspect your intellect is a little beyond the Leftist posting in this thread.

However, the OP is about a woman's right to choose.

Something the Left seems to parrot daily ... unless that woman chooses to reject the Wuhan Virus vaccination.

Then you see the hypocrisy .... that it was really never about a woman's right to choose and really just the authoritarin side of what the Left wants.

One cannot support a woman's right to choose and forced vaccination.

These same psycho Leftist who claim it's a woman's right to choose also support Biden's knocking on doors policy and forced vaccinations.

Last edited:
Great! What other fantasies do you have special little redneck embroidered pillow anecdotes for? One cannot insist unicorns are real while also washing his hands?
It is noted that you did not rebut my point.

Thanks for playing asshole.

Forum List

Back