Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

This thread has nothing to do with the percentages of Republicans who agree or disagree with abortion.
The moment you made your idiotic comment to rig the game, that's exactly what it became for rational, intelligent adults: an exercise in correcting your stupidity and simpleminded attempts to rig the discussion.

One doesn't need to believe in God or practice a religion to know that ending a human life is wrong. It is self evident.

This thread has nothing to do with the percentages of Republicans who agree or disagree with abortion.
The moment you made your idiotic comment to rig the game, that's exactly what it became for rational, intelligent adults: an exercise in correcting your stupidity and simpleminded attempts to rig the discussion.
"rig the game" .... aka pointing out Leftist Hypocrisy.

Dumbass .......

Dumbass .......
See? You're too stupid to even know what I meant. This is pointless. We're just going to have to wait for you morons to die off

Dumbass .......
See? You're too stupid to even know what I meant. This is pointless. We're just going to have to wait for you morons to die off
Haven't you heard? The meek shall inherit the earth.

Go Fuck yourself ...

My response was clear and appropriate.

You psycho Leftist are hypocrites ....

Among other sick fucking Mental Disorders .....

This thread CLEARLY reflects that fact.

Go find your Safe Space you fucking Leftist Idiot.

Last edited:
As far as being serious..............

I think if woman can murder a baby and the law looks the other way...........
I should be able to murder fuktards and snowflakes and the law looks the other way as well!!!!
It'd damn sure make Antifa/BLM protests more entertaining to watch. Hell... you could make BANK off of selling tickets ;)

This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

If she chooses to murder her unborn child than that should be her choice.

We are ALL clear on this position.

So my question to those on the Left is .....

Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

Is it still her body, her choice?
There is a certain thing called HIPAA rules.
Her choice , her body.

Then is there is a rule for the public:

This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

Her choice , her body.

This has nothing to do with HIPPA ...... :rolleyes:

Her choice , her body.

This has nothing to do with HIPPA ...... :rolleyes:
Sure it does. It's none of your business.

Forum List

Back